Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In (8752 Views)

AY Shows Off His Posh Bedroom / Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by MojiDelano(f): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Yahooze crooner Olu Maintain is broke, Mike Angelo News is reporting.
So bad is the singer's situation, that he is said to have been given a quit notice by his landlord for failure to pay his house rent.
This is no doubt coming as a shock considering that a little over eight years ago he was the rave of the moment, with his huge jam ‘Yahoozee’. Olumide Adegbulu aka Mr. Olu Maintain as he’s fondly called, in that song reiterated to everyone who listened that he had ‘hammered’ meaning money was no longer his problem.

Even after the Yahooze fame, Olu managed to get public attention recently with his 'Nawti' single, video for which had on display many beautiful women, and state of the art cars, leading people to believe that Olu was still living life on a Kentro level, even though the single was not as successful as 'Yahooze'.

The story for Olu Maintain has however changed and his finances has no doubt depleted. So bad is the situation that he was given marching orders by his landlord to vacate the property he resides at Akin Osiyemi street,Off Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos or face the wrath of the law.

You might be tempted to ask what happened to all the dollars, pounds and euro Olu Adegbulu ‘had’, while living the 'Kamakaze life on a Kentro level, leading people to believe that he had more than enough to spend and in the reserves? Well the answer like they say is blowing the wind. Olu instead of investing in property and other valuable assets which may have saved him from his current predicament preferred to live in a rented apartment. He made many circles believe that the place he calls home was actually bought by him until now that he is facing eviction orders just like D’banj.

The grapevine has it that, but for the goodwill of a kind-hearted neighbour who appeased the wrath of the men in uniform from throwing out his belongings and taking possession of the rented building since he has been unable to meet his rent obligation to his landlord, he would have been thrown on the streets like and made homeless.

How did Olu get to this level? Well, like the usual saying goes pride goes before a fall. Olu had all the opportunities in this world to be atop of his game, he’s an embodiment of style. He doesn’t smoke; drink cognac. His vice of the three common to men is womanising. He has been linked to some very hot actresses and known ladies. This of course is a story for another day.

Olu is said to have had people behind him who rallied round to support the Yahoozee album only for him to make bigger bucks and then he started to show how 'true color', thereby biting the fingers that made him. This act, according to close family source, made him loose a lot of things and has made a lot of people distant themselves from him.

Apart from this, MDB also heard from sources close to the situation that Olu has penchant for getting songs from upcoming artists and turning them into hits, promising them in return a brighter future, record deal, or even visa abroad but failing most times to fulfil his promises to these unknown talents. Perhaps, his current predicament may be as a result of Karma as well.

Here is hoping Olu learns from this experience, and changes for the better in future.

http://www.mojidelano.com/2015/06/yahooze-crooner-olu-maintain-broke.html

cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove, TheRealMrStan Seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Lies from congo.

4 Likes

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by indiraserv: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2015
I kinda feel sorry for him,but if he truly did that to upcoming artistes? Then Karma is a Biatch

2 Likes

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Mynd44: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Lies from congo.
I don't know what part is untrue but I know Olu Maintain lives/lived in Akin Osiyemi (my cousin lives on that street) one of Fela's sons do too

2 Likes

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by LexzyLex: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by abiambo(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2015
make him sell him hummer nah, abi dat 1 sef na lie
MojiDelano:

Yahooze crooner Olu Maintain is broke, Mike Angelo News is reporting.
So bad is the singer's situation, that he is said to have been given a quit notice by his landlord for failure to pay his house rent.
This is no doubt coming as a shock considering that a little over eight years ago he was the rave of the moment, with his huge jam ‘Yahoozee’. Olumide Adegbulu aka Mr. Olu Maintain as he’s fondly called, in that song reiterated to everyone who listened that he had ‘hammered’ meaning money was no longer his problem.

Even after the Yahooze fame, Olu managed to get public attention recently with his 'Nawti' single, video for which had on display many beautiful women, and state of the art cars, leading people to believe that Olu was still living life on a Kentro level, even though the single was not as successful as 'Yahooze'.

The story for Olu Maintain has however changed and his finances has no doubt depleted. So bad is the situation that he was given marching orders by his landlord to vacate the property he resides at Akin Osiyemi street,Off Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos or face the wrath of the law.

You might be tempted to ask what happened to all the dollars, pounds and euro Olu Adegbulu ‘had’, while living the 'Kamakaze life on a Kentro level, leading people to believe that he had more than enough to spend and in the reserves? Well the answer like they say is blowing the wind. Olu instead of investing in property and other valuable assets which may have saved him from his current predicament preferred to live in a rented apartment. He made many circles believe that the place he calls home was actually bought by him until now that he is facing eviction orders just like D’banj.

The grapevine has it that, but for the goodwill of a kind-hearted neighbour who appeased the wrath of the men in uniform from throwing out his belongings and taking possession of the rented building since he has been unable to meet his rent obligation to his landlord, he would have been thrown on the streets like and made homeless.

How did Olu get to this level? Well, like the usual saying goes pride goes before a fall. Olu had all the opportunities in this world to be atop of his game, he’s an embodiment of style. He doesn’t smoke; drink cognac. His vice of the three common to men is womanising. He has been linked to some very hot actresses and known ladies. This of course is a story for another day.

Olu is said to have had people behind him who rallied round to support the Yahoozee album only for him to make bigger bucks and then he started to show how 'true color', thereby biting the fingers that made him. This act, according to close family source, made him loose a lot of things and has made a lot of people distant themselves from him.

Apart from this, MDB also heard from sources close to the situation that Olu has penchant for getting songs from upcoming artists and turning them into hits, promising them in return a brighter future, record deal, or even visa abroad but failing most times to fulfil his promises to these unknown talents. Perhaps, his current predicament may be as a result of Karma as well.

Here is hoping Olu learns from this experience, and changes for the better in future.

http://www.mojidelano.com/2015/06/yahooze-crooner-olu-maintain-broke.html

cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove, TheRealMrStan Seun
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by domopps(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Lies from congo.

Cutehector don't mind them Jawe! Pls tell us the truth from Singapore wink

Cheeeeeeeers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by LaurelP(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2015
None of my biz
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by biggyrossy: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2015
domopps:

Cutehector don't mind them Jawe! Pls tell us the truth from Singapore wink

Cheeeeeeeers

1st grade lie!!!!!!! olu is not broke ooooo money dey hin hand like sekeree.

3 Likes

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by VickJames(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2015
All these linus mba news

1 Like

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by domopps(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2015
Op the truth of the matter is that the hype alone ppl accord these so call celebs doesn't really worth it! Some of them are so FAKE and not yet where FANS are placing them.

And maybe someone should pls gimie a name of an Artist that has ever worked with Kennis Music that's. Not so broke buy now! Thank God Tuface quit when the Ovation was loud, where is Mavelous Benji,Kelly Handsome,Tony Tetuila,or even Edriss Abdukarem 2day? I just pity that lady that died on feb 14 like 3yrs ago someone should pls remind me her name! Gradually Jaywon's name becoming so fade to Nigerians, Capital FEMI Essency or Excencce and KSB not pulling crowd like that again Their NO 1 artist now is JOEL AMADI and I bet you if this guy doesn't leave them soon watch out 4 his future! Kennis Music, Ray power and Daar Communication @large are all facing distress and same thing goes to their staff and the Artists!

Cheeeeeers

7 Likes

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by MrRhymes101(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Let him start yahoo yahoo na

1 Like

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Cutest001(f): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
The story is not so interesting, the news is in the comments..
Following closely
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by idu1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
I hate that guy...
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by ajepako(f): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
How come this article is oozing of : hatred, bad belle and jealousy?

Whatever is wrong, I'm sure God will make right in his and everybody's life..

2 Likes

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Houseofglam7(f): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yet some people look up to these fake a$$$ peeps!!!!
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by kingbasil: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
domopps:

Op the truth of the matter is that the hype alone ppl accord these so call celebs doesn't really worth it! Some of them are so FAKE and not yet where FANS are placing them.

And maybe someone should pls gimie a name of an Artist that has ever worked with Kennis Music that's. Not so broke buy now! Thank God Tuface quited when the Ovation was loud, where is Mavelous Benji,Kelly Handsome,Tony Tetuila,or even Edriss Abdukarem 2day? I just pity that lady that died on feb 14 like 3yrs ago some should pls remind me her name!

Ah goldy of the blessed memory...
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by goldfish80(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
People need to understand that life on music video is different from real life.
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
How can Master P ever go broke?? Nigerian artistes got to start investing in profitable stuffs not living a kind of life that they can't maintain like Olu Maintain.
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by 3ace(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
domopps:

And maybe someone should pls gimie a name of an Artist that has ever worked with Kennis Music that's. Not so broke buy now! Thank God Tuface quited when the Ovation was loud, where is Mavelous Benji,Kelly Handsome,Tony Tetuila,or even Edriss Abdukarem 2day? I just pity that lady that died on feb 14 like 3yrs ago some should pls remind me her name! Gradually Jaywon's name becoming so fade to Nigerians, Capital FEMI Essency or Excencce and KSB not pulling crowd like that again Their NO 1 artist now is JOEL AMADI and I bet you if this guy doesn't leave them soon watch out 4 his future! Kennis Music, Ray power and Daar Communication @large are all facing distress and same thing goes to their staff and the Artists!

Cheeeeeers
Her name was Goldie; may her soul rest in peace. To their supposed rich lifestyle, they are the ones responsible for that. They want you to believe they are super rich and they post pictures of them with expensive cars, private jets, jewelleries, vacation in USA, UK e.t.c(me I no dey too fall for dat kain hype sha). But generally, people will assume that you are rich after seeing all this. So na dem dey cause am o, my broda.

4 Likes

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Airforce1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by joyee4real: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
arant nonsense name so dem due claim
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
So I should be surprised? Nada

That's what happens when you aren't using the natural gift of reasoning given to you by the cosmic forces...

**dancing Yahooze **
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Vicadonis(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Eyah!!!

Baddest thing on earth is to drive Porsche today and ride napep tomorrow.. very bad
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
domopps:

And maybe someone should pls gimie a name of an Artist that has ever worked with Kennis Music that's. Not so broke buy now! Thank God Tuface quited when the Ovation was loud, where is Mavelous Benji,Kelly Handsome,Tony Tetuila,or even Edriss Abdukarem 2day? I just pity that lady that died on feb 14 like 3yrs ago some should pls remind me her name! Gradually Jaywon's name becoming so fade to Nigerians, Capital FEMI Essency or Excencce and KSB not pulling crowd like that again Their NO 1 artist now is JOEL AMADI and I bet you if this guy doesn't leave them soon watch out 4 his future! Kennis Music, Ray power and Daar Communication @large are all facing distress and same thing goes to their staff and the Artists!

Cheeeeeers

Your English na die grin
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dude, this is some messed up shiat.
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
domopps:

And maybe someone should pls gimie a name of an Artist that has ever worked with Kennis Music that's. Not so broke buy now! Thank God Tuface quited when the Ovation was loud, where is Mavelous Benji,Kelly Handsome,Tony Tetuila,or even Edriss Abdukarem 2day? I just pity that lady that died on feb 14 like 3yrs ago some should pls remind me her name! Gradually Jaywon's name becoming so fade to Nigerians, [b]Capital FEMI [/b]Essency or Excencce and KSB not pulling crowd like that again Their NO 1 artist now is JOEL AMADI and I bet you if this guy doesn't leave them soon watch out 4 his future! Kennis Music, Ray power and Daar Communication @large are all facing distress and same thing goes to their staff and the Artists!

Cheeeeeers
...Femi Adeyinka's about leaving wink grin
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
goldfish80:
People need to understand that life on music video is different from real life.
excluding Davido
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by 3kay945(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
idu1:
I hate that guy...

You should have reason(s)
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by pbs4real(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
domopps:

Cheeeeeers
the late Goldie u mean?
Re: Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In by boss1310(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
its a lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tanzanian Model With The Biggest Hip In Africa That Got Nigerian Ladies Jealous / Female Student Cry Afta Unbearable Sex Romp Wit Boyfriend In School Hostel(pics / Samsung, Osama, Amb. Wahala Thrill Audience At The Vintage With Ghana Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.