Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,697 members, 7,851,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon (17099 Views)

FG Sends Parents Of Kidnapped Chibok Girls To Cameroon / Abba Kyari Meets Ambode After The Rescue Of Kidnapped Lagos Schoolgirls / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2013
eduson33: dont use rude words on my country i beg you pardon.
no country can handle this neither..
do you know what it means to fight with what you dont see?
Even if the whole world join hands together,they cant stop this till those guys chooses to stop.
it will just cost lives.
America is still fighting terror till tomorrow,do you think its PS2?

i bet you,cameroun cant handle half the situation nigeria is handling.**do you think its easy to live with these norons for 52 years?
just talk something reasonable dear.
I
I just proofread my comment and I don't see the insult , I wasn't calling only Nigeria's leaders worthless we both have worthless leaders. As for Nigerian lying to everyone well before discussing about amnesty you must have an accord of peace, last time I checked your government was going to give an amnesty to those bastard.ds why then if they still carry their criminal activities.
My man don't take it personal , Nigeria failed and his failure is jeopardizing the security nd peace of the region, your failure is opening a window to neo-colonialism. I don't think you want foreign/Western troops in your country.
I repeat Nigeria should have asked the help of his neighbors. We have Kanuri and Fulani down here and they never talked about sharia ,talk less about a whole terrorist organization.
Again there is no insults in my comment,m sorry if you got the last one wrong. Peace
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by eduson33(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2013
[size=18pt]this is what they are saying:[/size]
In the name of **___**
we are the group who are linked with boko haram and this morning we captured these french nationals.
we want to inform the president of france to withdraw their troops from various african nation
we understand that french had announced a war against us,
Secondly,if the nigerian president Good luck jonathan is to join with such forces like french,we hereby like to announce that we are coming for you and we warn you for that.in the end ,success shall be ours;you better know that.
We are determined to set Islamic rules in Nigeria as an Islamic state.
for whatever endevours french people have,we will not let them succed in their intention and we are warning the president of cameroun to release all the captured man in your jail.
In the end,we assure you that we shall conquer against your bad intentions by the name of***---***
Salah ma le kuuuuuuuuuuum

**pardon my mistakes@all
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Z8(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2013
In any hostage situation there is real risk of losing the hostages. adivce to France, put your foot down on the nigerian govt. To organise a successful resucue mission. because the release of the prisoners ain't gonna happen. #fact.
@cameroonpride weda you like it or not or countries are in this sit together.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by eduson33(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2013
your comments made me understand you dont know nigerian government.
they should go for the amnesty,whats pursuing them?
you will come in person and take the money or they will just drop it by the roadside?

the amnesty issue is just the easiest way to get hold of those men if you dont know,so dont go there.
CAMEROONPRIDE: I just proofread my comment and I don't see the insult , I wasn't calling only Nigeria's leaders worthless we both have worthless leaders. As for Nigerian lying to everyone well before discussing about amnesty you must have an accord of peace, last time I checked your government was going to give an amnesty to those bastard.ds why then if they still carry their criminal activities.
My man don't take it personal , Nigeria failed and his failure is jeopardizing the security nd peace of the region, your failure is opening a window to neo-colonialism. I don't think you want foreign/Western troops in your country.
I repeat Nigeria should have asked the help of his neighbors. We have Kanuri and Fulani down here and they never talked about sharia ,talk less about a whole terrorist organization.
Again there is no insults in my comment,m sorry if you got the last one wrong. Peace
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by searay(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2013
Had_one: The comments to follow this topic will clearly prove beyond reasonable doubt that Boko-Haram is more of Christianity than Islam. That this guys above are truely Christians trying any possible means to give Islam a bad name. It happened not once not twice. I will not comment further, the following comments and hidden comments will justify my claim.
the most self delusional comment I have ever seen.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2013
eduson33: dont use rude words on my country i beg you pardon.
no country can handle this neither..
do you know what it means to fight with what you dont see?
Even if the whole world join hands together,they cant stop this till those guys chooses to stop.
it will just cost lives.
America is still fighting terror till tomorrow,do you think its PS2?

i bet you,cameroun cant handle half the situation nigeria is handling.**do you think its easy to live with these norons for 52 years?
just talk something reasonable dear.

Bokoharam is like any organized crime/mafia you just have to infiltrate them , except if you want to tell me that all your northerners are supporting them undecided
How is fighting bokoharam difficult? We are talking about a bunch of people who don't value human life, they don't even value the lifes of their fellow countrymen, why do you value theirs.
And don't talk about casualties, there are always casualties when fighting criminals.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by segxyrema: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2013
Symphony007: that's why you're an arm chair expert. How easy do you think it is to find this people, do you think they have one big building in maiduguri with a sign post out front saying "boko haram headquaters". These people are shadows, living amongs civilians with farmilies. They are so elusive that when the army catches some of them who to others are good farmily men, amnesty international accuses the army of targeting civilians rather than the real terrorist. Terrorism is a cumbersome and complicated job and we should have the sensitivity to give our support to all those putting their lives on the line to stop this.

Stop spit rubbish.......u can equally give ur own ideas.......if our security agencies are well equipped with all it takes to tackle terrorist,or if well trained personels were in place to handle this mess,do u think the rate of killings
would increase as it is now. Spending billions of naira on those groups and on security judiciously,which one do u think would be effective.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2013
eduson33: your comments made me understand you dont know nigerian government.
they should go for the amnesty,whats pursuing them?
you will come in person and take the money or they will just drop it by the roadside?

the amnesty issue is just the easiest way to get hold of those men if you dont know,so dont go there.
I won't say the contrary , you probably know more than me about your government. But the logic wants that you don't negotiate with terrorists,they are terrorists you hear terrorists ,they don't value your lifes and you should stop value theirs they are not Nigerian anymore.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2013
Z8: In any hostage situation there is real risk of losing the hostages. adivce to France, put your foot down on the nigerian govt. To organise a successful resucue mission. because the release of the prisoners ain't gonna happen. #fact.
@cameroonpride weda you like it or not or countries are in this sit together.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by PEREP: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2013
HAH: Was this not the family JTF said they rescued in Dikwa Borno state, shame on you guys why have we given you 1 trillionn will you get down to work and rescue this family? Mtcheew

Abi you think we gave you that money only to mount road block .

Pls give us the link to confirm your claim or was it in your dreams?
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by segxyrema: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2013
Had_one: The comments to follow this topic will clearly prove beyond reasonable doubt that Boko-Haram is more of Christianity than Islam. That this guys above are truely Christians trying any possible means to give Islam a bad name. It happened not once not twice. I will not comment further, the following comments and hidden comments will justify my claim.

Guy forget about islam or christian .......what we are talking here is terrorism,whoever that under this cover has to be dealt with....be it christian or muslim

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Godjone(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2013
RoblesOg:

The French family was kidnapped by the Nigerian terror group.

Islamist extremist group, Boko Haram, has released a video showing the French family kidnapped in Cameroon, near the border with Nigeria.

The three minutes, 26 seconds video, posted on YouTube on Monday, shows the seven members of the Moulin Fournier family, kidnapped on February 19.

The video shows three adult members of the family-two men and one woman; and four children sitting between two armed men, masked, and in military fatigue, and a third who acted as the group spokesperson.

The spokesperson confirmed they belong to the Jama’a Ahl al-Sunnah lil Da’wa wal Jihad, better known as Boko Haram.

He accused France of waging war on Islam, and said the condition for releasing their hostages was for the Nigerian government to release all female jihadists imprisoned, while the Cameroonian government releases their male counterparts.

“Finally, I say to you, fulfill all of these things, and if you leave one thing from them we will slaughter those we took, we will slaughter those we took,” the spokesperson threatened at the end of the video.

The release comes a day after a faction of the group told journalists in Nigeria they were pushing for a ceasefire and that the leader of the group, Abubakar Shekau, was in support of dialogue with the government.

French President, François Hollande, had mentioned Boko Haram as the kidnappers of the hostages. French and Cameroonian authorities also said the hostages were later taken to Nigeria after their kidnap in Cameroon.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/121928-boko-haram-releases-video-of-french-family-kidnapped-in-cameroon.html
godless animals! If they are truely fighting a just course, then why should they be operating from hidding? And for the agency that told Nigerians lies days ago that it have successfuly facilitate the release of the abducted french families, they must be arrested and charged for spreading false information.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by segxyrema: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I won't say the contrary , you probably know more than me about your government. But the logic wants that you don't negotiate with terrorists,they are terrorists you hear terrorists ,they don't value your lifes and you should stop value theirs they are not Nigerian anymore.
Thanks for ur comment,please if u are chance,let ur govt know that boko haram are human being,so they enter into ur country through one entrance,that area should be taking care of,if our border is porous buff-up security at ur borders and let the security country be review before this mess spread all over ur country

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by dljbd1(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2013
You are a fowl

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by gerald09(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2013
WTF! Tot dis d**khead said dey want a cease fire una neva learn anything from US and Afghanistan they do not negotiate with terrorist u all end up hurting ur own.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Agrika: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2013
There is more that meets the eye in this story, why will they (b.h) leave the shores of nigeria to go to cameroun just to kidnap a french family, are they no french families in nigeria? Why will they delibrately incure the wrath of France and her sister ally U.S? Who stands to gain from all these? Are we even sure these guyz are nigerians? How sure are we is not a deliberate ploy by a western nation to invade Nigeria?
Lets all remove religous and tribal sentiments and look at these questions critically.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by begwong: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2013
braine: These people have totally made up their minds to embarass this nation. Their demands should not be entertained. Wtf? Is this act not enough to wage war/extermination on Islam them??
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by bolei(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Jama’a Ahl al-Sunnah lil Da’wa wal
Jihad, this name show they are not Boko Haram, ask of d Name well ooo
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by danieslim(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2013
Since the death of osama bin laden, al-qaeda have lost ground in ASIA (afghanistan,pakistan and yemen specifically) and the inability of most african country to stabilise and maintain a stable functional goverment have made it easier for them to shift base to africa
AL-shabab in somalia have been linked to al-qaeda for years but the somali govt &African union didn't do much to quench this until recently that kenya decided to take the bold-step,
The rebels of northern mali are not just a bunch of guys fighting with guns , they are trained AL-QAEDA terrorists
The moment we place boko-haram on this level the easier it will be for us to accept the fact that dealing with boko-haram is a task the nigerian government may never be able to complete alone
And to those labelling a religion to terrorism ; you guys don't deserve to live with humans, your brains should be donated for monkey research
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by MadCow1: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2013
NIGERIAN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE is dead.. I over how many years, they havent been able to successfully infilterate this useless group of PigFuckers..

If na to harass unarmed, innocent civilians now, you go see them dey charge..

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by gerald09(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2013

Dude! So dis is what u came up wif in ur comment, (common sense aint so common after all) kk let say u ryt what are d reasons the xtians have against islam. I aint for xtians or islam (I fink religion is jt a whole lot of crap!) But the problem with islam as a religion is dat its uses its poor to commit all sort of horrible crime while d rich tell them hw dey will get 70 virgins in heaven, y don't dey jt give dem 70 virgins nw so dey c how hard it is to have 70 wives. Its well known that the xtian committed one of the world's greatest genocides ever recorded but this is d 21st century its sad dat dis islam esp in nigeria refuse to wake up. They discriminate against their women, the rich constantly use d poor as slaves and dey make sure the poor either die of illness (polio) or ® killed (suicide bombs). How sad. D difference is dat d church jt deceives u n tell u to bring all ur money n u will find salvation in heaven (no killings)
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Policewoman(f): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: whatever ,the topic is about bokoharam,Biko stick to that
Are we sure this Nigga is Camerounian?
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by eduson33(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2013
lol..

he just proved his desire to be a nigerian **still on the most populous nation things**
Policewoman: Are we sure this Nigga is Camerounian?
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by gerald09(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2013
segxyrema:

Stop spit rubbish.......u can equally give ur own ideas.......if our security agencies are well equipped with all it takes to tackle terrorist,or if well trained personels were in place to handle this mess,do u think the rate of killings
would increase as it is now. Spending billions of naira on those groups and on security judiciously,which one do u think would be effective.
Dude dis is Nigeria, the govt is still trying to figure out how to hold election, Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ hav no equipment or man power to tackle simple OPC and bakassi dat terrorised SW and SE hw the hell do u fink they will hav the equipment to tackle a major terrorist group. 80% of the JTF dudes are illiterate even the C in C giving orders is a bloody zoologist, the only way dey know hw to handle tins is tru guerilla warfare, there is bound to be innocent blood. And since corruption is part of their culture d fight against BH will end with time not by the govt.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by SlamDunk(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2013
doskye1@gmail:
Those man called boko haram.are useless set of people.
. This is clearly an understatement, theyr more than Useless.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by tintingz(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2013
Are this BH another sect?

Read what their leader said in yesterday report

Boko Haram denies abducting
French tourists

FEBRUARY 25, 2013 BY AGENCY
REPORTER

Islamic sect, Boko Haram, has denied involvement in
the abduction of
seven French
tourists in Cameroon.

The group, which declared
ceasefire five weeks ago, made
this known during a press
conference in Maiduguri on
Sunday.
Sheikh Abu Muhammad Ibn
Abdulazeez, who spoke on
behalf of the sect shadow
leader, Abubakar Shekau, also
absolved the sect from the
renewed hostility within and
around Maiduguri, in which at
least 30 persons including
security personnel and three
Korean medical expatriates were
killed in the past three weeks.
“We have been hearing of late
how people are linking us with
the kidnap of the seven French
nationals in Cameroon. We have
nothing to do with the French
people or their abductors.
“The security or who ever that is
trying to rescue the kidnapped
French nationals should better
look elsewhere, because it would
amount to waste of time if they
continue assuming we are
involved,” Abdulazeez said.
He was accompanied by four
other members that declined
identifying their identity through
out the 30 minutes long press
conference held secretly in a TV
broadcast house.
He said their leader (Shekau)
was till committed to the
ceasefire deal with the Federal
Government.
He dissociated the group from
the recently circulated leaflets in
some parts of Maiduguri in
which a seemingly splinter group
of the sect, said the leader had
not discussed any truce deal with
government.
http://punchng.com/news/boko-haram-denies-abducting-french-tourists/
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Policewoman(f): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2013
The Nigerian govt and by extension the Nigerian Army does not yet want to end the Bokoharam menace. When they are serious, they should go for a house to house search in Borno, Yobe and all the Boko states and before long, they would smoke them out. I will personally wish to squeeze an entire magazine of my submachine gun into one of those islamist pigs.
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by adewasco2k(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2013
bolei: Jama’a Ahl al-Sunnah lil Da’wa wal
Jihad, this name show they are not Boko Haram, ask of d Name well ooo
if you watch the video you will hear them even call themself boko haram! so why are you defending them?
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Policewoman(f): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2013
cool
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by gerald09(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2013
segxyrema:

Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by udatso: 9:35am On Feb 26, 2013
Nxt tym some1 wants 2 fool around talkn abt d 72 virgins bla bla bla...I wd like d idiot 2 gv me proof from d qur'an or hadith where its stated dat a muslim murderer is entiitled to 72 virgins in the afterlife....if u dnt av a valid proof, and u talk abt 72 virgins again, same way, u av tried to disfigure ones religion so shall anytn u do in dis lyf wil b useless...am so angry ryt nw...am a muslim, and av neva bn taught any 72 virgins for murder, I wonder where the non muslims are ggettn dis crap from...its prohibited in islam to evn point a dangerous object on sm1, nt to talk of kil...evn killing urself is unlawful..pls I appeal to dos sayn dis to stop..frEedom of speech becomes valiid wen dia are proofs nt 'hear say'
Re: Boko-Haram Releases Video Of Kidnapped French Family In Cameroon by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2013

Who has bitwitched you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC / Details Of Money Released For 2016 Budget By FG / Onnoghen: If I’m The CJN, I Will Resign - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.