Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man (77465 Views)

MIKE ADENUGA, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man / See Photos Of Tayo Faniran; Nigeria’s Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Rooneyboy(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2013
martyns303: Click like in acknowledgement if you would want ur success story witten too

U are a sick fellow.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by MEILYN(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2013
couldnt read it oo.....i no read am finish but am gon comment
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by bonetalk(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2013
zameen: Can't believe I read the whole passage.
u tried, i can on read the 2/3 of it
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by huninaija(f): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2013
What an inspirational write up.. I'll definitely be copping his autobiography, he's a man full of knowledge and experience concerning business and entrepreneurship..
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by dubem3(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2013
i can't believe i swallowed it all up at this time of the day when a hustler should be getting ready to hit the streets. but you made it more readable with out home use interjections. making it less and less a reason to fall asleep. i think it was a fine job you did with the piece...kudos.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by mkoabiola: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2013
Can't believ I read d writeup patiently.
But hw come he bcame rich,which bzness he 1st do.
Anyway,I lov d man.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by yommy2sure(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2013
Did I Miss the part where he paid his tithe and sow seed to 'we all know whom' ??
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by LeJeun3: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2013
I have met this man once! Will start a thread about later...
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by lifestyle1(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2013
If he was so invisible how come he was busted by efcc ?

Me think the Old man is proud. undecided
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by gwas(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2013
Chei! See as i read the whole text books as if i dey prepare for exam.
Good one my boy Adenuga, good one Iyaniwura.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by niggi4life(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2013
This is the best write up i have read this year, so motivating, may God bless the writer, somehow you have motivated someone through this article, indeed in life, one has to keep on the struggle,someday, one day, it would be your turn to shine. Nice write up once again.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by fowowe411: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2013
This tin much jor ...........wole soyinka sef no fit read am haba !
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by MrPaul2: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2013
na wah oh. are you writing a text book?
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by fowowe411: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2013
niggi4life: This is the best write up i have read this year, so motivating, may God bless the writer, somehow you have motivated someone through this article, indeed in life, one has to keep on the struggle,someday, one day, it would be your turn to shine. Nice write up once again.
talk true
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Nuzo1(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Great life achievement!

Aside from Mike being granted custody of an unborn kid, Iya wrote nothhing new.

Its a pity Mike, Kalu, IBB and Iya want to use this book to get back at OBJ. The sad part of it is that they won't tell the whole truth about why OBJ's acted the way he did.

Its all in the past now, and good a thing...Glo is doing great as an indiginous service provider.

Bella at ETB was the most down to earth, accessible and kindest human being you will ever meet.

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Karleb(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2013
Wao can't believe i couldn't finish d textbook sha. kudos 2 Iyaniwura for d lovely and motivating writeup apart, 1 thing that make me read almost half of d textbook was the Op's great sense of humor and like some1 said earlier the funniest part was when 0BJ said - I will not give u my license ..lol.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by ekmike(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2013
zameen: Can't believe I read the whole passage.

Am a lazy reader of biography bt i read thru dis piece nd am so inspired
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by chucky234(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2013
Hmmm what a revealing write-up,highly informative.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Tecoben(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2013
JudismphD: Money good o. Na money make person write dis text book of another man?
dey dia dey jugde!
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by teskyg: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2013
Good write up.Am impressed by the BULl.Please do us a favour before the book comes out by interviewing staffs that work @ Globacom and contractors working with Glo.You will dig up some issues or maybe you did and never bother to include it in your yet to be release book.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2013
icebeatz: fucking boring
It os not boring,the writer tryed.Mike really try. U we live to eat ur sweat Oga Mike.If all the bil&milionas in US, UK, and all over d world could come back and invest like Oga Mike, i tell u in next 10 naija will be a place to be.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by UnimkeAk(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2013
"IBB boy, Orji Uzor Kalu, he and Otunba had a slang for heavily-endowed women: 'Burkina Faso', with Burkina standing for the heavy 'fronts' and the 'Faso' for the superloaded 'rears'. #StopRollingYaEyes,AreYouALearner? LOL! "

Sirs "Adenuga & Kalu" we have a lot in common, we shuld be friends.
Hahahahaha !! Correct men !!! Boys will always like endowned women
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by 5alive(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2013
@op, i read d write up from right to left and from bottom to top and it didnt make any sense
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2013
Good write up
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2013
5alive: @op, i read d write up from right to left and from bottom to top and it didnt make any sense
Are you sure you're alive?
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2013
teskyg: Good write up.Am impressed by the BULl.Please do us a favour before the book comes out by interviewing staffs that work @ Globacom and contractors working with Glo.You will dig up some issues or maybe you did and never bother to include it in your yet to be release book.
There will always be terrible stories tucked away. You do not grow to such greatness by being nice.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by TonySpike: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2013
Now, let us compare him to Aliko Dangote. Did Dangote suffer this much at all?
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by TonySpike: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2013
davidylan: the minute i got to where he got an oil prospecting license from Babangida i stopped reading. Babangida ruined Nigeria... money that should belong to the commonwealth commandeered by a chosen few and clueless nigerians clap for them.

Well, you're right. But do you know that not all Nigerians can own an oil well? What I believe is that oil wells should not be "dished out" based on political patronage and affiliation...
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by damola1: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2013
The write is very good.
Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by Ndyoo(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2013
If you read this piece half way - middle class mindset. If you have read it entirely,you just gave mediocrity a heavy punch. Welcome to the billionaire's world. You will get there...

1 Like

Re: Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man by anonimi: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2013
Quite an impressive mini-bio.
I hope the OP does research jobs for Nollywood film writers and producers. That should give added reality and professionalism to the films coming out of Naija.
One major comma in the guy's story as with other black successful business people is that they do not think about MEANINGFUL ways to enhance the inherited legacy of their people and leaving a foot print on the sands of time beyond their core endeavour. Wole Soynika's comments can be taken in that frame of mind. For example, Mike Adenuga can invest his money for archeological and anthropological study of the Orisun Sugbo walls/pyramid in Ijebu area thus creating greater pride in his roots beyond the ubiquitous owambe to re-bury a parent who died when he was not very rich. Those things don't make a people rich. Rather the contrary.
Another issue is why his company does not pay pensioners?
Or how come he cheats on taxes from his companies to the government therefore denying citizens, including himself the needed infrastructure to be built from such taxes
That is not being responsible or is it?
Overall, it is clear that spending days and night vigils seeking breakthroughs in churches, mosques and shrines won't cut it. Hardwork, smart hardwork and even more smart hardwork is what gives wealth. Even the manna that God gave the Israelites in the desert could not be stored overnight!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nkechi Emmanuel Flaunts Her Boobs At An Award Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.