Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery (45718 Views)

Skales Of Yesterday Is Worth Over N200million Now / LEAKED: Access Bank Sacks 200 Staffs, Lavish N200million On Mariah Carey / Things You Never Knew About Mike Adenuga, Nigeria’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Bonaguy(m): 5:05am On Jun 29, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5GZXQwlR8dY/Uc5b1VlGwLI/AAAAAAAAL0A/6qXAbkXVcvc/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQ2hpZWYtTWljaGFlbC1BZGVudWdhLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-720910[/img]

Billionaire businessman and Globalcom owner, Chief Mike Adenuga reportedly paid a whopping sum of 200million naira to secure a space for his burial spot in a cemetery.

The cemetery is at the Vaults and Garden, an ultra modern cemetery in Ikoyi, Lagos, situated beside Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria.

The cemetery which was opened in October 30th, 2006 by former Lagos state governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has a spot for the rich and another spot for the "super" rich.

A space for the rich costs from N750,000 and above, while that of the "super" rich costs from N40million and above. There you will enjoy a lush lawn, a balcony, beautiful gate, garden, more space, and all that..

It was also reported that the billionaire's sister, Mrs Esther Osunade, who died in 2009 was buried at the few most expensive spot beside Gboyega, son of another super rich man.

Does it really matters where one is buried when he's dead? Will the beautiful heaven on earth spot you are buried determine where you'll be going? We all know the answer!

http://www.gistmetro.com/2013/06/globacom-boss-mike-adenuga-paid-n200.html

6 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by debsjoat(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2013
can you imagine what money does to their handler. planning on his burial space while alive. sha please, help OJB oooo. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Ahmed0336(m): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2013
Seems d soil there is different from other soil abi d soil there have short-cut to heaven? I ll say sis a waste of money to me sha

8 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by fredopayee(m): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2013
Ndi ogwu. Oge ya ezuera. His time don reach!!

10 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by gunuvi(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2013
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity.

7 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Akshow: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2013
debsjoat: can you imagine what money does to their handler. planning on his burial space while alive. sha please, help OJB oooo. lipsrsealed
enough of this ojb thing abeg. Haba! @topic, i Hope he knows 200mill burial spot does not guarantee him an eternal rest. And e no fit pass six feet

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2013
he does realize #200m or not, he's going to be in the same carbonic form as those even in the prison mortuary?
and he's going to the same place? Heaven no get VIP section ooo sad

well, it's his money
plenty of that where that came from.
OJB is dying oooo cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Youngzedd(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2013
fredopayee: Ndi ogwu. Oge ya ezuera. His time don reach!!

Onye Igbo.

Nwanne yapu ihe ihuru, mmadu ajoka.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Osama10(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2013
VANITY.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Youngzedd(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2013
Hehehe!

I no wan hear OJB matter for this thread.

Doing such is against Nairaland thread law 2013 section 63 line 17 signed by signed Seun.

Let's criticism flow like flood.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by AbuMikey(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2013
I would have done same!!!! You don't expect somebody like Adenuga to be buried in an ordinary cemetery!!! What has he got the Money for?....Haters gonna Hate!!

12 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2013
What the Bull has done, is not about the money, its about the act. It is a constant reminder to him that his death is inevitable and will come when it will come. It reminds him not to tarry and stress up like me, it reminds him that he should retire and think about the life after death. 200 million looks much, but for anyone determined to succeed, it is very small amount. It cant even buy you life but burial spot.

This is how billionaires reason, the poor has their opinions, but their reasoning almost always makes no sense to the rich.

30 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2013
Why waste such money on such vanity?
Stupidity in action.
Building a befitting mausolum for himself wont cost half of that.
Anyway, am not surprised, his wealth was gotten without stress.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by sirwales01: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2013
A rich man has a different view to life while the poor has his too,don't see Adenuga as an extravagant or a foolish man.Make your richies today and you'll understand how the rich feel.

19 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by 3ace(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2013
Bonaguy: There you
will enjoy a lush lawn, a balcony, beautiful
gate, garden, more space, and all that..
Imagine the dead enjoying the above whilst some people are living in slums. Anyway, na hin money. If na me too, I go spend am the way I like cos I work before I get am.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2013
sirwales01: A rich man has a different view to life while the poor has his too,don't see Adenuga as an extravagant or a foolish man.Make your richies today and you'll understand how the rich feel.

Excuse me sir, your points. Are invalid. I know of so many rich men who made their money legitimately, who wouldnt spend such money on such vanity. I can bet you that dangote will never do this shhiit.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by SlyIg(f): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2013
Where is Yuzedo? Maybe he can turn his banana island mansion to a cemetry!
See as big money is wasting for just a burial space.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by fredopayee(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Eziokwu o. Whn people are dying for hunger som1 is buying burial space of 200mil. Na wa o!
Youngzedd:

Onye Igbo.

Nwanne yapu ihe ihuru, mmadu ajoka.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Policewoman(f): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Vanity of vanities. When people are hungry, others are paying N200m for a space to put a decayed, stinking corpse..

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ypeace: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lolz.... Wat if he eventually got missing or got eaten up my some lion during his visit to a zoological garden? Buh b4 u pple criticiz him, wat will u do if u are in his shoes? So easy to criticize
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have settled all d termite that's supposed to eat me grin

4 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
joeydozzy: he does realize #200m or not, he's going to be in the same carbonic form as those even in the prison mortuary?
and he's going to the same place? Heaven no get VIP section ooo sad

well, it's his money
plenty of that where that came from.
OJB is dying oooo cry cry

Who tell U say Heaven no get VIP section.. U think say na the same hellfire U and Abacha or U and Adolf Hitler go dey? Always,park well and think twice

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Billyonaire: What the Bull has done, is not about the money, its about the act. It is a constant reminder to him that his death is inevitable and will come when it will come. It reminds him not to tarry and stress up like me, it reminds him that he should retire and think about the life after death. 200 million looks much, but for anyone determined to succeed, it is very small amount. It cant even buy you life but burial spot.

This is how billionaires reason, the poor has their opinions, but their reasoning almost always makes no sense to the rich.

U think and talk like your name

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by cashkid18(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
nawaoo!!2oomil 4 jst a burial spot wen sum of his kinsmen cant afford 2squre meal aday
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by kkkp: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by 2goodbobo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Why pay such stupendous amount of money for your burial ground? After all said and done, na thesame ground dem go bury me and you.

Thank God say dem no dey buy life o, if not some people go don buy all the lives they can afford. #Godblessmewithhalfofthe200mill

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
That is the mentality of a rich dude. So fuccking idiot! Waste billions here in the midst of abject poverty but that wont close the gate of hell against u. It's a promise!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
Where one ll be buried really matters. Nobody ll not want to be buried in a gutter, forest or a cemetary that some ritualists ll come & remove his/her body parts.
Last Bullet: But when I look at the amount, N200million, I d rather buy a land in a nice place for burial.
Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by Linoversace: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
I hope he buys a casket that can carry his property too!

7 Likes

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by freecocoa(f): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
I don't know what to say cos I'm really angry right now, not angry at Adenuga but at the way things happen in this life.

1 Like

Re: Mike Adenuga Paid N200Million For A Burial Space In A Cemetery by ichommy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2013
Baba Olowo.
have already swear dat if dis post didn't make Front Page i should turn to letter J dat start with Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Davido And Kizz Daniel In A Private Jet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.