Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! (8377 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / Her Boyfriends'mom Want To See Her unclothedness Privately Before Marriage Approval. / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by yyb14: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
travelxpat: Inform your wife and fire her .if care is not taking she will cause havoc in ur home
Gbam!!! shikenan
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Mercyu1(f): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
@ OP,tell ur wife now before ur househelp seduces n lands u into trouble.Send her away but not empty handed cos its not her fault dt u saw her unclothedness.U shuldn't have gone 2 open her rum since u saw d light was on unless u had sumtin else in mind
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
baby_123:

Who is this re*tard? Are you the first person to have a job and have a home? Learn to organize your brain and your life before you come on NL to sound like a re*tard. Lazy mosquito. grin

You nigga r just a stupid bastard who dont know how tough it is to run a household and also do good professionaly. you are the reason many woman get depressed and resent their husbands. a wife is not a slave , she is a companion and if its a slave you are looking for go Bleep yourself
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
NL is full of advise that are not practical. Carry a condom around the house at all times for as long as that girl is around. Meanwhile I can tell you are having a swell time of this now that half your curiousity on the 'twin peak' has been satisfied. Probably hanging around the house a lot more. grin
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
1. ASUU is on strike or some schools have shut down
2. Someones name is missing yet another year in the admission list

Teenage fantasy. Don't we all wish for those good old days when we didn't have to worry about bills and real life and our days were spent making up stories to get attention among our friends?
Now Thank God for the internet we have a wider audience who we can tell our stories too.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by baby124: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100:

You nigga r just a stupid bastard who dont know how tough it is to run a household and also do good professionaly. you are the reason many woman get depressed and resent their husbands. a wife is not a slave , she is a companion and if its a slave you are looking for go Bleep yourself

I dont speak stu*pid and dumb. lazy arse woman. You need a slave to pick your shit. Why not take care of your husbands NEEDS too. Cluless and lost re*tard. Dumbo. cheesy. You are a mosquito, so *SWAT* grin
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
OP,

How are you sure she wants to do you? Maybe its your mind playing tricks on you.

You need to be sure before punishing the innocent girl

When she comes to your room, ask her to strip and you too strip and ask her to take your banana, I guarantee you she would know what to do with it

Even if she attempts to chook it hinside her honeypot e no go enter, Even if e enter you no go pump am, if you pump am you no go release and if you release she no go get belle you go just catch Gonnorkako and Atosi
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by thorpido(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
It always amazes me why women easily attack each other.The female brain makes me wonder.@baby_123 and ijeoma okeke100
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by blossomjay(f): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
The house girl is giving u the green light so i think u better send her packing before u fall into temptation.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by ebongclassic: 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
Guy repent o
READ THIS
"Hy guys, I have an important information for you. If you would like to get FREE tips on how to start a business and make money in Nigeria while going to school or working or doing any other thing, then kindly visit this page: Hustle101. If you are not interested in making money then feel free to ignore this message. But if you are interested in overcoming the "empty wallet syndrome" this year then just check out this page. It is open to all class and categories of people. Wish you all the best..."
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by baby124: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
thorpido: It always amazes me why women easily attack each other.The female brain makes me wonder.@baby_123 and ijeoma okeke100

Abeg madam self righteous. Dont call me into this. People need to stop attacking others and insulting like village tarts on an anonymous forum where no one gives a rats ass about you. It is only psychologically imbalanced people that do such. So i put them in their place. Know the difference. Ignore a fo*ol and he will keep pushing it. Direct your talk to the mosquito who ran out of aro to insult her mother this morning.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by goldfish80(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
Seun: The key issue is to prevent the situation from deteriorating, not passing blame. Let her go and give her a good severance package.

Oga seun has an opinion on this topic? Am sure by τhe time by the crow of the co.ck tommorow, this will make τhe front page, απϑ this My post will be hidden!
I ℓσvє nairaland cheesy
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by drnoel: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I'm almost certain your "accidental entry" into the room was not accidental.

First off you said it yourself....you have warned them that the lights should be turned off when there's no one in the room.....so shouldn't the assumption be that there's someone in the room that's why the lights were on?

Secondly who barges into someone's room without knocking. ...especially when there is a possibility someone might be in the room seeing as the lights were on??!!

Yeah, that's what I thought.
give the guy a break..
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
debrief08: 1. ASUU is on strike or some schools have shut down
2. Someones name is missing yet another year in the admission list

Teenage fantasy. Don't we all wish for those good old days when we didn't have to worry about bills and real life and our days were spent making up stories to get attention among our friends?
Now Thank God for the internet we have a wider audience who we can tell our stories too.
bwahahahaha grin grin grin U guys are killing me grin
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by jmoore(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
igaro: Or Should I simply ignore and play along o? huhhh!

You don't need an advice because you have made up your mind with the above quote
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Paschal007: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
jerseyboy: NL is full of advise that are not practical. Carry a condom around the house at all times for as long as that girl is around. Meanwhile I can tell you are having a swell time of this now that half your curiousity on the 'twin peak' has been satisfied. Probably hanging around the house a lot more. grin
Lol very practical.

Oga Ignits abeg don't fire an innocent girl because your mind is playing tricks on you. Wetin carry you go for her room before and you no knock? undecided
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by lynxo(m): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
Come why all of una dey 'para' for d OP sef? Didn't you read that the door was ajar ? Abi na una dey pay im NEPA bill?... who says all househelps listen and hearken to instructions? duuhh!!! ... Anywayz, guy, drop d sh*tzy and yarn ur wife jare!
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by thorpido(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
baby_123:

Abeg madam self righteous. Dont call me into this. People need to stop attacking others and insulting like village tarts on an anonymous forum where no one gives a rats ass about you. It is only psychologically imbalanced people that do such. So i put them in their place. Know the difference. Ignore a fo*ol and he will keep pushing it. Direct your talk to the mosquito who ran out of aro to insult her mother this morning.
Well I'm a man and definitely has a different perception.I'm nt claiming self righteousness either.I just feel it's nt everytime one should engage in an e-fight.Sometimes u can just ignore some things especially on an anonymous forum.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Op u knw d right thing to do so stop playin dumb
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by slimyem: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
Where is the op?
He should come back to defend his story o...
Was it a premeditated intrusion?
Have the massive twin peaks and crazy physique held him hostage and making him imagine things that are not?
Op, answers pls!!grin cool
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by eagleeye2: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100:
Tell your wife what happened then get the girl a job else where, maybe at your friends (

Woman you harsh ohhh. So you want the guy to let this meat pass by.... you are even suggesting giving out the WELL ENDOWED beauty to his friend.
Bros, you can pass on the babe to me... at least I will give her another 'job'
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nickydrake(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
coogar:

fire her for what?
let things play out - don't tell your wife yet. the next time she comes into your room to sweep, stay there and pretend you are doing something else. you need to be sure what she's up to before sending her back into the black sea of unemployment. i am 96% sure it's your grotesque imagination playing tricks on you - housemaid of 20 giving you coy looks? get out of here, you philandering coyote!

Ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by obowunmi(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
why not enjoy her sweet young plump br,eas,ts
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by TableLeg(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
igaro: Recently, I gave a strict warning at home that no light must be on whenever there is nobody in the particular room (Prepaid meter blues). One evening, I saw the maid's light on and muttered, 'these people no dey hear word ' and entered to switch it off only to see the maid in her naked glory towelling both her huge 'twin peaks' (she' about 20 yrs with a crazy physique for a local girl)...Quickly I froze, apologized and chastised her there why she couldn't shut the door. She just smiled and said 'sorry sir'. Since then she's been giving me some stupid coy looks, and looking for every opportunity to sweep my room whenever my wife isn't home etc etc. Should i just tell my wife what happened?, Should I fire her because of this her new funny attitude? Or Should I simply ignore and play along o? huhhh!
Tales by moonlight .... My friend dont come back here with crap stories like this ever again ok?!
Nonsense
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by cantell(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Table Leg :

Tales by moonlight .... My friend dont come back here with crap stories like this ever again ok?!
Nonsense
No mind the congo! He thinks we're dummies.
Must have copied his silly story from a soft sell magazine.
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by nobniger: 2:15am On Feb 27, 2013
Wow,her behavior as you've discribed, means she doesn't think much of you,just another stupid Niger man. I think you should re-examine your behavior sir, the house maid thinks it stinks. I'll tell my wife immediately, unless you married one of those cotton stuffed brain Niger women,usually women handdles this type of things a lot better than men. Yes, tell her(your wife) immediately
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by diarra94(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2013
Goy dont dull. Destroy her veggie shapaly
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by yuzedo: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2013
Op bro, you mean your house maid set like Jada Fire? And she giving u green light she wanno nyash you? shocked Wow! I need to come and counsel her urgently to always off light. So wuz yo address? kiss

I love obviously HØrny bÏtch maids! tongue
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by igaro: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2013
slimyem: Where is the op?
He should come back to defend his story o...
Was it a premeditated intrusion?
Have the massive twin peaks and crazy physique held him hostage and making him imagine things that are not?
Op, answers pls!!grin cool

How could it have been a pre-meditated move?! Lights on by 2pm in da day, door was habitually ajar, d laundry lady claimed that she was even to have been at d market at that time... what was i to do?...shout 'who is there?' as if in da bush! after constantly & unnecessary paying power bills due to such regular irresponsibilities! No ö, i never knew she was there ö, i was only trying to cut wastages!
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
baby_123:

I dont speak stu*pid and dumb. lazy arse woman. You need a slave to pick your shit. Why not take care of your husbands NEEDS too. Cluless and lost re*tard. Dumbo. cheesy. You are a mosquito, so *SWAT* grin

I realy pity your spouse if you are married and if you are not, i still pity your future wife. you sound like a very abusive man who would not be able to handle a real woman with a good head on her shoulders. You probably go for very desparate voiceless woman. Its because of people like you many woman cant live their dreams and still be happy with their families. You still have a very uncivilised mentality and that can be dangerous in this day and age. You sound like a man who is scared of challenges and people like you never survive in the real world. Its time woman stood up againts animals like you. Check the constitutions of all countries and see what woman abuse is and you will identify because you are an abuser. There is nothing wrong with pursuing a good career and being a family woman at the same time. It can be done and that is why the househelp is there to assist with the chores. You are stupid because you seem to forget that woman are everywhere. If all woman would fire their househelps because of fear that imature men like you would end up falling for the help then more woman would be out of jobs and remember that woman are everywhere. Must a woman follow her husband everywhere he goes just incase he bumps into woman. Nigga shutup your big useless mouth. A wife should have confidence in her spouse and a husband must have self control. U r an oldtime idiot
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
baby_123:

Now you are talking. Bet you are refering to yourself. Idiot
Re: Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hellow evry1,I'm new.glad to b part of d family.@op,sir,what r u doing near ur maid's room nowin fully well dat d occupant is a female adolescent?u even entered w'out knockin,I can tell u it was done on purpose cos d light was on also.u hv bn lustn 4 her and u r lookin 4 approval to do wats on ur mind to minimise guilty conscience.send her home if her presence gives u hat attack.don't let ur wife know.dat will be ur biggest mistake.just make up one story why she should go.if u still value ur family(in dis case not ur wife)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? / Home Training: Does It Still Exist? / A Cry For Help I Lost Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.