Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? (27278 Views)

Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters / NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. / Graduates With Fake NYSC Call-up Letters Sentenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by mayorxmen(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2013
Jibsonified:
huh?!! How true is this?.. I've been tryin to open NYSC site.. buh aint opening o!!

yea, I just got the news from one site now.....but NYSC website is not access able.
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by Gsluv(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
mayorxmen:

yea, I just got the news from one site now.....but NYSC website is not access able.
Dude, NYSC state coordinator was at my school for the briefing and never mentioned anything as such. And by the way 9th is on saturday, v u ever heard any NYSC camp resuming on saturday before? And if there will be any major shift as per the date, it shld be on the news now.
And also as per the allawee increment, it's just a rumour and false speculation, if allowee wld b increased, it shld definitely go through senate approval and that definitely will take a long process. FG has not issued any statement as such.
NYSC site stopped opening because the site exceeded its bandwidth limit which is a technical fault and definitely will be resolved.
Pls it is important that, whatever information anyone wants to post on here, shld be backed with authentic source! Not just some guesses

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by creamie(f): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akell:
we didnt discuss that aspect. Our discussion was limited to posting and call-up lerra.
That reminds me, I av a frnd in Akungba who has problem wt JAMB reg.no. Infact, he has no call-up number bt he was posted.
That's all i could say for now.

Woow. Pls, how was that possible and how did he go about it? And you saying he was posted, are call-up letters out already?
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by mbarracks(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
aikeron: According to NYSC time-table for 2013 Batch A, distrubution of call-up letters to different schools across the country commences on the 26th of feb till 28th feb. Kindly brief us on the situation in your school.
Also if your name was on the error list and u corrected the mistake, let us know if u made it with this Batch. Ajuwaya!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by mbarracks(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dev not given us in unibuja Oº°˚˚°º
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by scampy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
creamie:

Woow. Pls, how was that possible and how did he go about it? And you saying he was posted, are call-up letters out already?

@Creamie, i learnt som skuls later sent additnal names 2 abj wit d error list. I'm stil hopin for a miracle sha cos i fell victim of d Jamb Reg Numba probs.
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by Seundavis(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
What about my school dat bach a was cansuled,what are we surpose to do
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by creamie(f): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
scampy:

@Creamie, i learnt som skuls later sent additnal names 2 abj wit d error list. I'm stil hopin for a miracle sha cos i fell victim of d Jamb Reg Numba probs.

Rilly? I hope same was done @ my sch too (OAU) cos wen I went to sch after I didn't see my name on either of the lists, was told to fill another mobilisation form for the next batch. Tho, was trying to talk the SAO in adding my name to d error lists that'll be sent back to ABJ, but she insisted that NYSC has counted the names, and as such, they can't add anymore names. I even have a jamb "regularised" no, but the info pasted @ DSA of my sch for pple who came in thru PD to come submit their reg nos didn't rilly circulate. This's something they would have easily collected from admission office and just add to my data on NYSC mob list. All's well.
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by Seyixyz: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
No news 4rm A.B.U Zaria yet..Stil waitin
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by Akell(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
scampy:

i want to believe you are satisfied wt the responses you've gotten so far
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by UncleBen86: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
UncleBEN @ UNN....Nothing is happening here ooo! Abi they wan mek we cry shout!
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by comsoy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
braine: The call up letters have not even arrived at the student affairs unit yet, as at today in Unilag.

I hear that's the way its done every year; they give out the letters at the last minute to prevent intending corps members from trying to change or manipulate their appointed states.
Whatsup guy, you rep well joor! Great Akokite! Yea, was in school yesterday and was told by a reliable source that the letters have been received, but yet to be distributed. And that it would be distributed this week. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by poshrose: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
chrisdoller: in my skull they have not paete any name so is just call up later straight
. Its "pasted" Otondo undecided
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by Bazin1: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
Breakinews! A.b.u Zaria just pasted d posting! Tanx God i was posted to Jigawa!
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by Ehimax(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
kixo: From AAU ekpoma, no call up letter yet, hopefully by tomorrow, the call up letter will arrive maybe this evening or tomorrow. So let's keep our fingers crossed

Kixo chem dpt na u b dis *hugs* so u self dey here? Mhen I happy 4 una o, mcb nor make 1st batch o we dey hope 4 batch B. I hail brotherly.Ehima mcb
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by Bazin1: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
If u grdt from a.b.u zaria just go to Main Gate, nd check ur name, they just placed d posting!
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by scampy(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Akell:
i want to believe you are satisfied wt the responses you've gotten so far

Wich responses are u talkin abt?
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by wanney: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
Bazin1: If u grdt from a.b.u zaria just go to Main Gate, nd check ur name, they just placed d posting!
. Were those on error list posted?
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by jamest3(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
Bazin1: If u grdt from a.b.u zaria just go to Main Gate, nd check ur name, they just placed d posting!

you de play?
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by sckulboy: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
any bdy 4rm ospoly iree,cos no trace of any student goin 4 nysc,result as not being issue yet
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by sckulboy: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
plz were dose on error list pasted also. at d dean of student affairs office.
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by jamest3(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
just confirmed, you are a silly liar.
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by juli4dad(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Congrats to all d Otondos in da house. If u are posted to OYO STATE, AtisbO LGA is d happening place.
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by mummymax(f): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Davidifeoluwa: Unad/eksu are yet to say anything about it ooo.... We only heard rumor that we will get latest on saturday. Without pasting the posting....
yes o we are told to come saturday
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by rollz: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls has anybody erd anithing bou the posting list in OAU pls?am also an error list victim n am so dying 2 av any info available.thanks
smiley
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by okenny2ky(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
NYSC 2013 Service Year
2013 BATCH ‘A‘ POSTING
The 2013 Batch ‘A‘ Prospective
Corps Members are advised to
check their posting and collect
their callup letters from Thursday
28th Feb. Foreign trained Nigerian
graduates are to collect their own
from the NYSC secretariats of
their states of domicile as
indicated during registration.
Report to camps on time pls as NO
late registration will be
entertained. NYSC wishes you a
hitch-free service year.
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by valdubem(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by donmudia: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
UNIBEN state of mind !!!

Dis problem is due to d foolish policy NYSC just implemented, and now its giving them turf time nd frustrating d graduated student who have suffered during Their study year.

God pass them
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by donmudia: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
okenny2ky: NYSC 2013 Service Year
2013 BATCH ‘A‘ POSTING
The 2013 Batch ‘A‘ Prospective
Corps Members are advised to
check their posting and collect
their callup letters from Thursday
28th Feb. Foreign trained Nigerian
graduates are to collect their own
from the NYSC secretariats of
their states of domicile as
indicated during registration.
Report to camps on time pls as NO
late registration will be
entertained. NYSC wishes you a
hitch-free service year.

Please were did U̶̲̥̅̊ get this information from ?
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by Mskwin(f): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
mashin: can NYSC really meet up with their timetable my school UAM asked us to come next week for call up letter and camp is on tuesday.
*shocked* waaaat? Nxt week Pls wats sch z d@?
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by starbuck(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
4rm their Facebook page

Please were did U̶̲̥̅̊ get this information from ? [/quote]
Re: NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? by Mskwin(f): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
T has'nt bn pasted in my sch (ansu) yet! Buh we hopin tu get it by 2mao/friday. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corps Member Gets Engaged On Her POP / Shuaibu Ibrahim, NYSC DG Assumes Office, Sets 5-point Agenda To Improve Scheme / Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.