Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Christian Love Story - If You Ever Break My Heart God Will Deal With You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Christian Love Story - If You Ever Break My Heart God Will Deal With You. (930 Views)

Renouncing My Christian Faith / Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / Christian 'love' And Hypocrisy Applied To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Christian Love Story - If You Ever Break My Heart God Will Deal With You. by Mamacita007(f): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
Our love journey began at GENESIS through EXODUS, on the way we saw LEVITICUS recording the NUMBERS of people at DEUTERONOMY while JOSHUA was waiting at the beautiful gate for the JUDGES; only to see RUTH calling loudly "SAMUEL, SAMUEL" at a distance.

On the road, the FIRST and SECOND KINGS that specialize in writing CHRONICLES were coming to visit EZRA, NEHEMIAH and ESTHER about the misfortune of JOB their brother. Then they noticed PSALMS teaching his children PROVERBS concerning ECCLESIASTES and SONGS OF SOLOMON. This coincided with the period that ISAIAH and JEREMIAH were engaged in LAMENTATIONS in conjunction with EZEKIEL and DANIEL their friend. By that time, HOSEA and JOEL were not around.

Three days later, AMOS, OBADIAH and JONAH traveled in the same ship with MICAH and NAHUM to tarshish where the defaulter was thrown into the sea, so for this reason, HABAKKUK visited ZEPHANIAH who introduced him to HAGGAI a friend of ZECHARIAH whose cousin was MALACHI to determine how to rescue their friend.

Immediately after the old tradition, MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE and JOHN got involved in the ACTS with the ROMANS who were behaving like the CORINTHIANS who were also always at loggerheads with the GALATIANS. At that too, the EPHESIANS realizing that the PHILIPPIANS were close to the COLOSSIANS, suggested to the THESSALONIANS that they should first of all see TIMOTHY twice, who had gone to the house of TITUS to teach PHILEMON his younger brother how to read and write HEBREWS. On hearing, JAMES asked PETER to explain to him how the three JOHNS have disclosed to JUDE the REVELATION of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

I love JESUS.

4 Likes

Re: My Christian Love Story - If You Ever Break My Heart God Will Deal With You. by Areaboy2(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
10 quid says you never read even one of those books from start to finish. Much more the entire bible undecided
Re: My Christian Love Story - If You Ever Break My Heart God Will Deal With You. by Mamacita007(f): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
if u're trying to make me angry wit dis nonsense comment of urs its wont work becos i'm not even the one that composed it so u can go online & insult the original owner not me. jobless things lyk u are not my problem.i pasted it on nairaland becos its creative

3 Likes

Re: My Christian Love Story - If You Ever Break My Heart God Will Deal With You. by Yvete(f): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2013
Lolz. ... so much phony attention-seeking atheists on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Christian Love Story - If You Ever Break My Heart God Will Deal With You. by emmabest2000(m): 4:50am On Oct 07, 2013
Mamacita007: Our love journey began at GENESIS through EXODUS, on the way we saw LEVITICUS recording the NUMBERS of people at DEUTERONOMY while JOSHUA was waiting at the beautiful gate for the JUDGES; only to see RUTH calling loudly "SAMUEL, SAMUEL" at a distance.

On the road, the FIRST and SECOND KINGS that specialize in writing CHRONICLES were coming to visit EZRA, NEHEMIAH and ESTHER about the misfortune of JOB their brother. Then they noticed PSALMS teaching his children PROVERBS concerning ECCLESIASTES and SONGS OF SOLOMON. This coincided with the period that ISAIAH and JEREMIAH were engaged in LAMENTATIONS in conjunction with EZEKIEL and DANIEL their friend. By that time, HOSEA and JOEL were not around.

Three days later, AMOS, OBADIAH and JONAH traveled in the same ship with MICAH and NAHUM to tarshish where the defaulter was thrown into the sea, so for this reason, HABAKKUK visited ZEPHANIAH who introduced him to HAGGAI a friend of ZECHARIAH whose cousin was MALACHI to determine how to rescue their friend.

Immediately after the old tradition, MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE and JOHN got involved in the ACTS with the ROMANS who were behaving like the CORINTHIANS who were also always at loggerheads with the GALATIANS. At that too, the EPHESIANS realizing that the PHILIPPIANS were close to the COLOSSIANS, suggested to the THESSALONIANS that they should first of all see TIMOTHY twice, who had gone to the house of TITUS to teach PHILEMON his younger brother how to read and write HEBREWS. On hearing, JAMES asked PETER to explain to him how the three JOHNS have disclosed to JUDE the REVELATION of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.

I love JESUS.
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Excellent GOD And D Foolish Things He Has Said / Testimonies Of Some Muslims Once They Join Xtianity / Who Can Tell Me What This Dream Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.