Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview (17183 Views)

Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco / BAT Graduate Trade Marketing Representative job. / Bat-trade Marketing Representative Shortlisting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by lumideezle(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hello everyone,
i received an email inviting me for BAT trade marketing rep interview on Friday First of March, pleas does anyone know what i should expect preferably someone with experience thanks a lot. Please treat as very very Urgent thanks
danniesmail20010 at yahoo dot come

1 Like

Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by bimbotek: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
i have neva done their interview b4 but i think u shud read up everytin about BAT and the Nigerian/world tobacco industry...Goodluk in ur interview......please any idea if every1 who passed the test has been called 4 interview or it in batch.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by kcpumpin(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Wow. So these BAT guys have started inviting for interviews. Na wa o. After the long break.
Lumideezle - howfar when did u write yours?, I wrote mine in last year dec @ k-ryan @ ikeja. And when did u get d interview invite?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by lumideezle(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
kcpumpin: Wow. So these BAT guys have started inviting for interviews. Na wa o. After the long break.
Lumideezle - howfar when did u write yours?, I wrote mine in jan @ k-ryan @ ikeja. And when did u get d interview invite?
i wrote in Jan 2013 too got the email today, hope this helps
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by larkson(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2013
@lumideezle: I got same invite and have been scheduled for 3 pm same day as yours. Could anyone kindly assist with what to expect. Many thks.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
lumideezle:
i wrote in Jan 2013 too got the email today, hope this helps
what day in January.. Any idea if the interview is in batches
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
House, since the test was in batches, is the interview also in batches, pls house lets know your date of interview please. I wrote my test feb 1. Thanks
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by kcpumpin(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
I wrote mine 20th of dec, 2012 and not jan like I earlier mentioned, under this uncondusive environment like that. There was this children x-mas celebration going on that day. But I've not been sent any message yet..
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by doyexy: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
All d best yall
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
House, anyone with idea if its in batches cos I haven't goten interview invite from BAT. I wnt to know if its in batches. Pls kindly paste your interview dates and time so we could know if its done In batches like the test. Thanks. Success
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by lumideezle(m): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ok people here is an update of the interview,
It was Just basic questions, "tell me about yourself, your education and your work experience.
The discussion starts from the things you tell dem. I'm waiting 4 d good news in 10 days BGG, good luck 2 everyone.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
lumideezle: Ok people here is an update of the interview,
It was Just basic questions, "tell me about yourself, your education and your work experience.
The discussion starts from the things you tell dem. I'm waiting 4 d good news in 10 days BGG, good luck 2 everyone.
how may of you were at the interview venue? Pls do you know if its in batches pls.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by eventtinz(m): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2013
Pls ppl I got a mail that I was successful but no interview date yet...anyone else in my situation?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2013
eventtinz: Pls ppl I got a mail that I was successful but no interview date yet...anyone else in my situation?

Same here. Just got it today. Interviews will be sometime in April.
Please, does anyone have an idea of their salary range?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2013
teminoni:

Same here. Just got it today. Interviews will be sometime in April.
Please, does anyone have an idea of their salary range?
pls when did you write your test. I wrote mine Feb 1st. Haven't heard anything, no success mail or regret mail yet.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Juchy: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2013
eventtinz: Pls ppl I got a mail that I was successful but no interview date yet...anyone else in my situation?
I got the same mail this morning
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
Bat should send my own na. Pls when did you guys write your test. Pls give response na
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Juchy: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
@slimmy05 I wrote the test on the 1st of Feb
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Juchy: @slimmy05 I wrote the test on the 1st of Feb
that's when I wrote mine or is it in batches?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by easy4beno(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hi folks, I got d same mail from BAT this morning inviting me for an interview sometimes in April/May.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and keep the hope alive.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2013
slimmy05: pls when did you write your test. I wrote mine Feb 1st. Haven't heard anything, no success mail or regret mail yet.

Wrote mine since december, i think
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by chitor: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2013
Has any one been invited for the interview.why are they taking much time
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
Anyone wit bat hour number
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
Anyone wit bat HR number
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hello house, what's up with BAT, I've not gotten any message after the test. What's going on. Anyone with the HOUR number pls post
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by lumideezle(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hey people, congrats to those who have been called for the new batch of interview,

I just finished my medicals yesterday, now waiting for the offer letter!
I am willing to give good advice to anyone that asks, for now what I'll say is prepare very very well 4 d interview , remember that BAT only speaks to the best of the best so know that your would be coming up against some of the best brains Nigeria has to offer , so please prepare yourself,and make sure the understand the TMR role properly.
Goodluck everone cHeers.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by lumideezle(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
slimmy05: Hello house, what's up with BAT, I've not gotten any message after the test. What's going on. Anyone with the HOUR number pls post
I can tell you that they have not started a new batch of interviews, just relax dear they would send you an email soon,I understand how you feel. No need to call them as they prolly tell you the same thing.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
lumideezle:
I can tell you that they have not started a new batch of interviews, just relax dear they would send you an email soon,I understand how you feel. No need to call them as they prolly tell you the same thing.
bro, thanks a lot, I really appreciate. Are u on bbm? So we cud rob minds. I ave not gotten any regret or success email at all. I wrote my test Feb 1
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by easy4beno(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
lumideezle: Hey people, congrats to those who have been called for the new batch of interview,

I just finished my medicals yesterday, now waiting for the offer letter!
I am willing to give good advice to anyone that asks, for now what I'll say is prepare very very well 4 d interview , remember that BAT only speaks to the best of the best so know that your would be coming up against some of the best brains Nigeria has to offer , so please prepare yourself,and make sure the understand the TMR role properly.
Goodluck everone cHeers.
Pls I would like you to give me a concise detail of what ur interview was like and did u go for driving test b4 d medics?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by lumideezle(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
easy4beno:
Pls I would like you to give me a concise detail of what ur interview was like and did u go for driving test b4 d medics?

Yes driving test @ AA driving sch, b4 medicals for how d interview went brb
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by easy4beno(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
lumideezle:

Alrite buddy! I'll await d details of d interview
Regards.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
lumideezle:

emphasize more on the driving test. I really do not know how to drive.. My bad though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report / How I Got My First Job- A True Life Experience Of David Adeoye / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Input On This Job I Have Gotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.