Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco (17351 Views)

British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite / MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by brandmix: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hi guys
just got an internal email for an opening for a TMR position today.
Don't have the link, but if you search through BAT career site, you should find it.

Best of luck as you BRING YOUR DIFFERENCE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by topearos(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks dude.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by walexy14(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2015
gblcareers.com/2015/04/trade-marketing-representative-north-at-british-american-tobacco-marketing-nigeria-kano/
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by Abbeykord: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks for sharing. I applied last night. Completed the "Culture questionnaire". I am about to start the second stage "Cognitive Assessment". Please I will appreciate your guidance on this stages from personal experience at BAT. Thank you.
brandmix:
Hi guys
just got an internal email for an opening for a TMR position today.
Don't have the link, but if you search through BAT career site, you should find it.

Best of luck as you BRING YOUR DIFFERENCE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by tinaupsky: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
I have done the Cognitive test and i got the mail below. I want to know if I have moved to the next stage and what to expect please.

Did you complete the two tests? I am asking this because the mail i got is different.See below.

Dear *******

Thanks for taking the time to complete the assessment so far, and congratulations on making it through to the next stage. It is a robust process to go through but, like everyone who joins us, we’re sure you have the tenacity and determination to overcome the unique challenges present in a vast international business like ours.

We’ll be in touch again once we’ve reviewed your application further.

With best wishes,

The British American Tobacco Recruitment team
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by Azumarine: 5:14am On Apr 15, 2015
did u get another link for the cognitive test immediately after the culture questionnaire stage
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by Abbeykord: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Azumarine:
did u get another link for the cognitive test immediately after the culture questionnaire stage
Next is the phone interview stage. Good luck.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by ikenna27(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
@poster, thanks so much I do appreciate..God bless you richly..
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by cigie(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
hello guys, i heard the cognitive test ends when you fail a question...how true?
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by WildOne(f): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
cigie:
hello guys, i heard the cognitive test ends when you fail a question...how true?

You heard....... WHERE exactly did you hear?? So scoring 99% is not good enough if we go by this your "hearing"? Abeg abeg abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by walearoy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Below are the steps we would undergo

• Culture Questionnaire
• Cognitive Tests – verbal and numerical reasoning
• Telephone Interview
• Leadership Preference Questionnaire
• Face-to-face Interview
• Assessment Exercises

I hope I qualify for the telephone interview!
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by cigie(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
WildOne:

You heard....... WHERE exactly did you hear?? So scoring 99% is not good enough if we go by this your "hearing"? Abeg abeg abeg.

No vex na...

Them say who ask question no dey miss road. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by WildOne(f): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2015
Beta people, biko has anyone been contacted after the cognitive test? Even if it's one of those acknowledge/success mails.......
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by nikelviva: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2015
WildOne:
Beta people, biko has anyone been contacted after the cognitive test? Even if it's one of those acknowledge/success mails.......
Did mine yesterday but. Haven't. Seen any mail.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by cigie(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
WildOne:

they sent this....

Dear *******

Thanks for taking the time to complete the assessment so far, and congratulations on making it through to the next stage. It is a robust process to go through but, like everyone who joins us, we’re sure you have the tenacity and determination to overcome the unique challenges present in a vast international business like ours.

With best wishes,

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by WildOne(f): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Na wah oo, I've received neither congrats nor regrets mail after the cognitive test. And there's no f*!king way I flunked that test.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by asonopepo: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Login and check your status
WildOne:
Na wah oo, I've received neither congrats nor regrets mail after the cognitive test. And there's no f*!king way I flunked that test.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by WildOne(f): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is a screen-shot of what I see when I log in. It says "You have completed all assessments that are required at this time! Thank you."

@ asonopepo - Is it the same thing with yours?

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by walearoy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
asonopepo:
Login and check your status

I just did and got this

Pending Assessments
You have completed all assessments that are required at
this time! Thank you.

I hope its same for every one
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by WildOne(f): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Ehen!! Ka m si nu!!! I told y'all that it was unthinkable for me to flunk that test. They actually sent me a congratulatory mail, but it ended up in my Spam, instead of my Inbox. Just saw it now.

walealoy and nikelviva - Y'all should check your Spam.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by walearoy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
WildOne:
Ehen!! Ka m si nu!!! I told y'all that it was unthinkable for me to flunk that test. They actually sent me a congratulatory mail, but it ended up in my Spam, instead of my Inbox. Just saw it now.

walealoy and nikelviva - Y'all should check your Spam.

I did already but dint see anything of such,
Could you copy nd paste what you got here (but remove your name) so we can have an idea?
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by WildOne(f): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
I got the same mail cigie posted a while back on this thread.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by nikelviva: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
WildOne:
I got the same mail cigie posted a while back on this thread.
Haven't seen anything yet.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by WildOne(f): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nikelviva, I just sent you a mail. Please reply.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by walearoy(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2015
cigie:

they sent this....

Dear *******

With best wishes,

I also got this,
Hoping to be called for telephone interview!
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by Abbeykord: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
I guess most of us are awaiting "telephone interview"...waiting mode activated. I wish all of us best luck.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abbeykord:
I guess most of us are awaiting "telephone interview"...waiting mode activated. I wish all of us best luck.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by tinaupsky: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2015
I got a missed call from 090208692... but i dont know if it's from BAT. I tried calling the number but it was not connecting.

Please who else got a call from the number?
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by ikenna27(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2015
tinaupsky:
I got a missed call from 090208692... but i dont know if it's from BAT. I tried calling the number but it was not connecting.

Please who else got a call from the number?
That's Airtel customer's service care number control by one Mr Abiodun..Is not from batn..

2 Likes

Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 29, 2015
hello people,
who has done the telephone interview for the TMR position? Please let the house know if u have been scheduled for the phone interview. The wait is becoming unbearable. I did the culture and cognitive tests and I was sent a congratulatory message saying I made it to the next stage.
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by sunny4eva01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hello House,

This information is Valid, I have a friend in Kano who has been called up for the interview of the TMR in Abuja yesterday, He was sent an email to come over to Abuja for the interview which was also followed up with a call from one of the HR representative and according to him the interview went well.

Some of us are still waiting to be called up, smiley
Re: Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco by walearoy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
shocked sad embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Ministry Of Education Is To Recruit Qualified Teachers / Ever Been Embarrassed By An Ex-Employer After Leaving The Job? / I Finally Secured A Job..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.