Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) (167567 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2013
Kitomania: Thanks Guys.... with this i now had some level of project management idea so by January 2014 In Shaa Allah i`ll Start mine.... Thanks once more

Hello sir,I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.

Here is my phone number 07031886484 my BBM pin 3123DD40 and email johnontop14@yahoo.com
kindly reply me on this so that we can plan a phase by phase project together.
Thank you sir and awaiting your candid reply
Best regards
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 2:09am On Nov 24, 2013
Tiphareth:

Please who is the architect of this building? I need their contact.

Tiphareth

Hello sir,I am a builder and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.

Here is my phone number 07031886484 my BBM pin 3123DD40 and email johnontop14@yahoo.com
Best regards
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 2:13am On Nov 24, 2013
yhemini: WOW!!! this is really great and commendable i just stumbled on this thread dis morning and i have read it from the 1st page to the 20th. I must say i have learnt a lot from you and other people's contribution. I like your taste and style and i pray the lord that has started this good work in your life will SURELY complete it.

I'm also hoping to begin a project like this next year and this has really been an eye opener for me. Thanks once again for sharing.

Olorun a kole ayo fun gbogbo wa ooo. Amin

Hello sir,I am a builder and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.

Best regards
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2013
biting cool: @reference: despite your criticism, i learnt something. pls what is[b] perspex googled it but couldnt find an answer i could relate to. @muyesky: do u know what perspex is? pls let me know..i am working on my building plan and I could really make use of a kitchen with wide windows. God bless.

Best regards
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 2:33am On Nov 24, 2013
Oguledoen:
Oga Muyesky are you serious?nice work bro. Please can you break down cost stage by stage for clarity. God bless you

Best regards
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 3:08am On Nov 24, 2013
funtanherb: please what is the cost of land in that area,did you know a reliable person that i can buy from

Best regards
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 3:18am On Nov 24, 2013
BE811APP: With dis am encouraged to build my own house... D price is fair!!!!

Best regards
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 3:22am On Nov 24, 2013
tolsee: Wow, you have inspired me! Now I'm thinking of building a "safe house" in the suburbs of Lagos, Nigeria..

Best regards
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 3:26am On Nov 24, 2013
DrDapcee: Thank you for a highly informative thread. Would you mind sharing how much the total cost of the house is? I have been constantly informed that I would need about N30m to build a house in Lagos. Your project seems to be an eye opener for me.

Best regards
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 3:30am On Nov 24, 2013
rash47:

Oga muya, may GOD crown all ur effort with succes dat will surpass ur wildest imagination.(Amen) ur meticulousness is unrivalled in dis ur proffession. As for ur accident, wishing speedy recovery...ani ri irue mo ooh, amin ase.

Personally, I think its people like u dat we need for minister of housing in dis God forsakeen con3, as I usually reiterate weneva discusing issues bodering nigeria, wat we need most in dis country is affordable housing for all, a man without a personal roof ova his head will hardly think of d nx move as far as human basic needs is concern,I tuned in to aljazeera a while ago there's a report there in dat almost 100m nigerian's lack housing. So so sad.

I just bought a piece of land in ilorin which I intend to biuld a 3bd room flat, I pray to ALLAH make it easy for me...I will contacting u shortly for necessry guide.

Thanks, Remain blessed now nd always!

Best regards
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by helpee(m): 5:21am On Nov 24, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Best regards

why are u spamming another man's thread ?. Go and open your thread. Repeating the same thing over and over in another man's thread can be so annoying. Open your own thread please

3 Likes

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by eghosajohnny: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2013
helpee: why are u spamming another man's thread ?. Go and open your thread. Repeating the same thing over and over in another man's thread can be so annoying. Open your own thread please

I'm sorry don't mean to offend anyone just placing a little form of advert that's all,Sorry all

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oguledoen:
muyesky,you did not mention laterite?how any trips did you make to fill the foundation?

did not buy any laterite sir, used the one from the suck away pit
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
helpee: why are u spamming another man's thread ?. Go and open your thread. Repeating the same thing over and over in another man's thread can be so annoying. Open your own thread please

Honestly brother, you really took the words out of my mouth, but I refuse to be annoyed so I will just overlook it. Thanks a lot sir.

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Roserbert(m): 2:52am On Nov 26, 2013
Bros, I was going to call you yesterday, but was a little bit busy...Pls, like how many head-pan of sand per bag of cement is adequate for plastering? Someone said 18, another person said 12. What ratio did you use in plastering yours? What is the standard?
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by megastu(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
@Muyeski, please send me your e-mail and numbers. Alternatively you can mail me at temibello@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Missktinz: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Muyesky: wink

Can you please post the prices for these? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Missktinz:

Seconded Muyesky. Yes. It will be nice if you can let us know the price..

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Missktinz:

1. N950
2. N1,150
3. N1,350
4. N500
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Muyesky:

1. N950
2. N1,150
3. N1,350
4. N500

I know we will get result from my brother.. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
mufutau55:

I know we will get result from my brother.. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

My pleasure sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Missktinz: 2:27am On Dec 10, 2013
Muyesky:

1. N950
2. N1,150
3. N1,350
4. N500

Thanks
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 4:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Missktinz:

Thanks

So Missktinz, which one do you like most.. I think I like #2 and #3.

Hajji M.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by ayanfeeledumare: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2013
I need quotation for only the aluminum roofing sheet of a house that measures about 50ft by 40 ft. I need quotation for 4 ways roofing style and two ways roofing style. Pls send your quotation to twofourltd@yahoo.com or farinkay@yahoo.com.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Missktinz: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
mufutau55:

So Missktinz, which one do you like most.. I think I like #2 and #3.

Hajji M.

You sure have the same taste as I do!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
ayanfeeledumare: I need quotation for only the aluminum roofing sheet of a house that measures about 50ft by 40 ft. I need quotation for 4 ways roofing style and two ways roofing style. Pls send your quotation to twofourltd@yahoo.com or farinkay@yahoo.com.

The accurate measurement cannot be determined that way Sir, physical measurement of your wood work is highly essential sir. We will be happy to take that up should you require us to do so.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by ayanfeeledumare: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2013
Muyesky:

The accurate measurement cannot be determined that way Sir, physical measurement of your wood work is highly essential sir. We will be happy to take that up should you require us to do so.

Can you send me a mail with your phone number.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by ayanfeeledumare: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2013
Muyesky:

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by tlops(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice Job!

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 4:15am On Dec 17, 2013
Oga Muyesky, any update on this our Elephant Castle? Please keep it moving.. God will provide.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:40am On Dec 17, 2013
mufutau55: Oga Muyesky, any update on this our Elephant Castle? Please keep it moving.. God will provide.

Hajji Mufutau

Thank you sir, work resumes by second week of January, Time has been the greatest issue for me here and close supervision is key. wink
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Muyesky:

Thank you sir, work resumes by second week of January, Time has been the greatest issue for me here and close supervision is key. wink

I got you.. but please let it proceeed.. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.