Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) (1100 Views)

Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Appleg: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2008
Hello, unn graduates in the house ,we need 2 stay connected.We must not allow our almamatar to roast embarassed.Don't you think is high time we start helping each other get new jobs??I really feel we need to be sensitised.UNN graduates have been lying low like  sleeping lion and lionessses.It time to reawaken our alumni outlets all over the countary and in the globe.Inline with this objective,i wish to encourage UNN graduates to send address of various unn alumni offices in the country.The purpose for this is that graduates can now locate the alumni office in their state  of residence and attend meetings regulary.Note that the meeting will present a forum where both the employed and the unemployed will converge.If u feel the way i do,why not send your suggestions and contribution(s) now.GREAT LION AND LIONESSES,I SAY ONE LOVE TO YOU ALL cool
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2008
@chris_un: nice one man; sad thing is i don't think I'm up for that now.

anyways i'm just signing in; I'm an alumnus and great lion forever. peace!
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by kempo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2008
Bros thank you for your post. Am a lion too and recently relocated to ph b/c of my job. Can any body tell me when and where they have the Alumni meeting here?
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Appleg: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2008
Chris un:I thk u 4 ur post and i encourage u to do more.Any way 4 kempo,i equally reside in p/h and we normally attend our meetings once every wednwesday,precisely  first wednesday every month.The location is near marine base.If u're anywhere near marine base u could ask any bike man 2 direct u,it's an upstair.I  anticipate ur coming grin
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Ebyval(f): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2008
Please i really need to know where we are meeting i am in ph and i want a detailed information of the address cos i dont know ph very well.Please i also hope that this meeting will help me get a job cos i am in dare need of one.
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by fredie(f): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2008
chris un, im happy that you mentioned the meeting holding on the 28th of this month. However, you did not give a specific address. please, i'd be much obliged to get this data from you. keep up the good work. LONG LIVE GREAT LIONS AND LIONESSES, LONG LIVE THE GREAT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA!
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Ebyval(f): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2008
Please i will love the address of the meeting cos i would to attend the meeting.
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by ObiChukwu1: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2008
Hi there,
you guys are GREAT! reali liked the prompt and continuous response. i suggest that we create an option for the CV of unemployed and prospective graduates from our alma mater to be submitted. it'll go a long way in knowing how to help ourselves. a website would not be a bad option. this could be accessed by our employed alumni and interested firms/coy's. God Bless You All.

Obi -(08063261261)- ifecoera@yahoo.com- GEOLOGY 05 class.
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by lovelynn(f): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2008
Thanks man for the thread. I am a Lionesss too, Linguistics 2005 and i reside at Onitsha. Does anyone know where Alumni meeting is being held at Onitsha? I am currently jobless not minding the fact that i made second class honors upper division. I have also finished youth service since Jan. 31st 2007. My no. is 08030570531. Someone should please come to my aid. Thanks.
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Geolalisa(f): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ Chris_un
Please can you give us the time and exact venue of the meeting in Abuja.
Thanks
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by miliki: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2008
hey great lions and lionesses
its good to keep in touch and help
our fellow colleagues,
im of the 2005 class political science
afterall we are the best naturally so
lets hook up, pls where do
we have alumni meetings in lagos??
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by akumbu: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2008
@geolalisa,
I am surprised to see ur post here. we were in the same class PHY'05. How u de? hope u r doing great!
Re: For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Geolalisa(f): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Akumbu
Am good and you? hope you r fine? may i know your name please.

(1) (Reply)

Value Card Is Recruiting / Wanted - Certified Java Trainer, Oracle Trainer, Web Development, A+ Instructor / Urgent: Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply Chain Mgt Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.