Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) (648 Views)

Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) / For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Unn Graduates(stay Connected) by Appleg: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
Hello, unn graduates in the house ,we need 2 stay connected.We must not allow our almamatar to roast .Don't you think is high time we start helping each other get new jobs??I really feel we need to be sensitised.UNN graduates have been lying low like sleeping lion and lionessses.It time to reawaken our alumni outlets all over the countary and in the globe.Inline with this objective,i wish to encourage UNN graduates to send address of various unn alumni offices in the country.The purpose for this is that graduates can now locate the alumni office in their state of residence and attend meetings regulary.Note that the meeting will present a forum where both the employed and the unemployed will converge.If u feel the way i do,why not send your suggestions and contribution(s) now.GREAT LION AND LIONESSES,I SAY ONE LOVE TO YOU ALL

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / How Many Stages Is Involved In Etb Interview / Success - It's All A Matter Of Mindset!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.