Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ (998 Views)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Babies Who Come Out The Womb With Their Legs First. / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ by highyo: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2013
When I was 14 years old I was studying in a convent school in Pakistan. I belong to a Muslim family.

My parents had forced me to learn the Qur'an by heart when I was seven, and so I did. I had a lot of Christian fellows (or acquaintances) at school. I was surprised to see them studying because I had always found Christians to be of low profile in the society.

I discussed and argued a lot with them about the accuracy of the Qur'an and rejection of the Bible by Allah in the Holy Qur'an. I always forced them to accept Islam. Often my Christian teacher told me not to do so. He said, "God may choose you as he chose the Apostle Paulus." I asked him who Paulus was because I knew Muhammad only.

A Challenge
One day during our discussion I challenged the Christians, suggesting that we each burn the other's Holy book. They should burn the Qur'an and I should do the same with the Bible. We agreed: "The book which would burn, would be false. The book which would not burn, would have the truth. God himself would save his Word."
The Christians were not ready to do this because they were frightened. Living in an Islamic country and doing such a thing could lead them to face the law and meet its consequences. I told them I would do it by myself.

With them watching, first, I set the Qur'an on fire and it burned before our eyes. Then I attempted to do the same with the Bible. As soon as I tried, the Bible struck my chest and I fell to the ground. Smoke surrounded my body. I was burning, not physically, but from a spiritual fire. Then suddenly I saw a man with golden hair at my side. He was wrapped in light. He placed his hand on my head and said, "You are my son and from now on you will preach the gospel in your nation. Go! Your Lord is with you."

Then the vision continued and I saw a grave stone, which had been removed from the tomb. Mary Magdalene spoke to the gardener who had probably taken the body of the Lord. The gardener was Jesus himself. He kissed the hand of Mary and I woke up. I felt very strong as if someone could strike me, but I would not be hurt.

A Rejection
I went home and I told my parents what had happened, but they did not believe me. They thought the Christians had me under some kind of magic, but I told them that everything had happened before my very own eyes and that many people were watching. They still did not believe me and they turned me out of my home, refusing to accept me as their family member.
I went to a church close to my home; I told the priest there all about what had happened. I asked him to show me the Bible. He gave me the Scriptures and I read about the event I had seen in the vision with Mary Magdalene. That day, February 17, 1985, I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior.

A Calling
My family rejected me. I went to various churches and got more knowledge about the Word of God. I also followed many Bible courses and then I went into Christian ministry. Now, after 21 years, I have had the joy of seeing many people come to the Lord and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
Thanks to the Lord, I am now married and have a Christian family. My wife Khalida and I are involved in the work of the Lord and have been able to share the miracles God has been doing in our lives.

Even though it is not easy and we face many hardships, we feel like Paul who went through hardships and suffering for the glory of his Savior, Jesus, who himself suffered during his walk on earth and his time on the cross.

We thank God the Father for sending his Son to this earth and giving us free, eternal life through him. Likewise, we thank God for his Spirit who encourages us day by day to live for him.

5 Likes

Re: Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ by Chanchit: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2013
Its not that the bible could not be burnt on a normal circumstances, but God just wanted to use him dts why the bible refused to get burnt.

Lord pls use me to spread the gospel in 50yrs time.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ by thorpido(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2013
'And this is life eternal,that they may know You the ONLY TRUE GOD and Jesus Christ Whom Thou has sent'(John17:3).
Re: Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ by Rapmaestro(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2013
NEXT, i don't blieve it jorh
Re: Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ by remecy(f): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2013
Rap maestro: NEXT, i don't blieve it jorh

Yeah, just as you don't believe in Heaven or Hell. You are the next SOUL the Lord will arrest.
Re: Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ by Mcdondayan: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2013
If this makes the front page, I WILL DANCE N.AKED.

I hope maclatunji will sleep throughout today for this to make front page.
Re: Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ by Rapmaestro(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2013
remecy:

Yeah, just as you don't believe in Heaven or Hell. You are the next SOUL the Lord will arrest.
concorted lies.... Make believe
Re: Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2013
This is a ish liar.U are a muslim and u dnt knw any prophet except prophet mohammed?That means u are not a muslim.Can you tell us some verses from the Qur'an?Just a short verse please?

(1) (Reply)

Book Review And Daily Excerpts from 50 Years As A Priest Of Rome. / Divorce And Marriage According To Islam And Jesus / Does God Already Know Those That Will Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.