Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Recharge Card Printing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing Business (6642 Views)

How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With As Little As N3,000. / Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria / The Real Truth Behind Recharge vouchers Printing Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Printing Business by dougivilla(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2013
Nairalanders, does anyone have an indepth knowlege about this recharge card printing business i.e modus operandi, profitability, start up requirement and the likes. Kindly share, someone is in dire need. Regards.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2013
dougivilla: Nairalanders, does anyone have an indepth knowlege about this recharge card printing business i.e modus operandi, profitability, start up requirement and the likes. Kindly share, someone is in dire need. Regards.

Where are you located?
You can start this business by either using POS machine or using Recharge Card Printing software.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by ojukwu2(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2013
i am interested in this business too. i live in onireke ojo opp ojo barracks cantonment. thanks
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by Gloriouspa(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
I am interested too. I reside in Ibadan. Thanks.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by dougivilla(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Where are you located?
You can start this business by either using POS machine or using Recharge Card Printing software.
I live at Agbara btween lagos and Ogun state, but also have a partner that is based in Nnewi, Anambra state. I need more info pls.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Where are you located?

Aside from the two ways that I've mentioned above,another method have been devised in which there is no need for POS or Printing software other than your/your friend/internet cafe/business center PC or even using your internet-enabled mobile phone with printer inclusive but INTERNET access is highly needed in this business.

If I'm permitted,I will talk more on that.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
Gloriouspa: I am interested too. I reside in Ibadan. Thanks.

I can connect you with a distributor in Ibadan for the Recharge Card Printing one on one trainning with Branded Printing Software and access to Recharge card PINS i.e that of N100 and N200 of MTN,AIRTEL,ETISALAT,GLO and as well as that of Visafone and so on.

For those that want to get POS Machine for printing which costs N50,000,just google out CITISERVE and visit them at their office but I advise you to do this business using software and Printer.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by dougivilla(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Aside from the two ways that I've mentioned above,another method have been devised in which there is no need for POS or Printing software other than your/your friend/internet cafe/business center PC or even using your internet-enabled mobile phone with printer inclusive but INTERNET access is highly needed in this business.

If I'm permitted,I will talk more on that.
please go on
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
dougivilla: Nairalanders, does anyone have an indepth knowlege about this recharge card printing business i.e modus operandi otherwise known to as "method of operation" Kindly share, someone is in dire need. Regards.

There are three options in the production of telephone (GSM) recharge cards, namely: dealership, sub-dealership and small scale recharge card printing.

Mega GSM recharge Cards Dealership: This is a dealership/agency arrangement between the investor and the service providers. It is the most lucrative and rewarding but requires large amount of start up capital

Sub-Dealership
: This is an arrangement that can be attached to those who are distributors depending on the dealer. It is for those who may not have the financial requirements to be direct agents to the network service provider. With a minimum of #400,000.00 start up capital you can be a sub-dealer.

Small Scale Recharge (voucher printing):
This is the one you can start with #100,000 or even lesser and make mega profit.
There are two ways you can start printing recharge vouchers on small scale depending on the company you sign up with.
N.B:1.You can start printing through the internet
2.You can start printing with the voucher printing machine from a franchise company.

Not neglecting...
Selling Recharge card:This is the one that you can start with any amount starting from N1,000 or more as all you need to do is to be buying recharge in bulk let me say in packs from Small Scale Recharge Operator (voucher printer) and make money from each pack but for the purpose of this guide,we will be discussing on the last two especially the third one.

Any other person that is interested in the 1st two will be told on what to do as time goes on.

Till I come back later,feel free to drop your question(s)
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by dougivilla(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

There are three options in the production of telephone (GSM) recharge cards, namely: dealership, sub-dealership and small scale recharge card printing.

Mega GSM recharge Cards Dealership: This is a dealership/agency arrangement between the investor and the service providers. It is the most lucrative and rewarding but requires large amount of start up capital

Sub-Dealership
: This is an arrangement that can be attached to those who are distributors depending on the dealer. It is for those who may not have the financial requirements to be direct agents to the network service provider. With a minimum of #400,000.00 start up capital you can be a sub-dealer.

This is the one you can start with #100,000 or even lesser and make mega profit.
There are two ways you can start printing recharge vouchers on small scale depending on the company you sign up with.
2.You can start printing with the voucher printing machine from a franchise company.

Not neglecting...
Selling Recharge card:This is the one that you can start with any amount starting from N1,000 or more as all you need to do is to be buying recharge in bulk let me say in packs from Small Scale Recharge Operator (voucher printer) and make money from each pack but for the purpose of this guide,we will be discussing on the last two especially the third one.

Any other person that is interested in the 1st two will be told on what to do as time goes on.

Thanks. I think the smallest scale would do for us for now. Please go on.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by 9janinja(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2013
GUYS LET'S NOT HIDE ANYTHING FROM OURSELVES LET'S KNOW THE ACTUAL PRICE PER CARD I.E
MTN. 100- COMPANY PRICE
ETISALAT.100-COMPANY PRICE
AIRTEL 100-COMPANY PRICE
GLO 100-COMPANY PRICE
VISAFONE 100-COMPANY PRICE
ETC
SO WE CAN KNOW EITHER BUYING FROM DEALERS OR BY PRINTING INDIVIDUALLY PAYS
THANKS
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by promkingzz(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Sub-Dealership

Not neglecting...

Please I'm intrested in this business to. I'm a corper, I need an extra means of income cos life is unbearable without funds. Ill prefer to gain more knowledge on how I can start with just the softwae and printer as it is clear that the method I've just mentioned does not require much capital. Thanks in advance
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by ogundiyaisaac(m): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
please i need a comprehensive knowledge on how to be a sub-dealer and if i may ask does dis four hundred thousand goes for all these network. And if i need to get the machine and the software,how do i go about it please.
promkingzz:

Please I'm intrested in this business to. I'm a corper, I need an extra means of income cos life is unbearable without funds. Ill prefer to gain more knowledge on how I can start with just the softwae and printer as it is clear that the method I've just mentioned does not require much capital. Thanks in advance
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by ojoyentalk: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
We sell POS machine for the printing of recharge card and payment of bills @ N35k. 08063330231
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by novine(f): 3:59pm On May 03, 2013
Learn how to make money through selling of recharge cards.

We have 2 devices that vend this airtime;

1. Mobile phone: this sells VTU or direct top-up only (no pin).
From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
2. A mobile POS Terminal that prints electronic pins for every operator.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

COME FOR OUR TRAINING ON THE 11TH OF MAY 2013

You would be taught;
•How to make use of the recharge card machine.
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.
•How to pay Dstv,Startimes, MyTv, GoTv for your customers using this machine.

ATTEND THIS TRAINING AND GET FOR FREE

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.
•A free CD containing 500 eBooks on Business,Success,Motivation,Health etc.
•How to make money through owning a bulk sms website.

TRAINING DATE: 11TH OF MAY
VENUE: 10 KEMBERI ROAD OKOKOMAIKO, LAGOS.
FEE: N2, 000.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: NOVINE KONCEPT VENTURES
ACCOUNT NO: 0012902429

For more enquiries call 07031234855 or 01-7663076.
OR MAIL novinekonceptventures@gmail.com

THERE WOULD BE REFRESHMENT
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by novine(f): 4:01pm On May 03, 2013
dougivilla: Nairalanders, does anyone have an indepth knowlege about this recharge card printing business i.e modus operandi, profitability, start up requirement and the likes. Kindly share, someone is in dire need. Regards.

From this mobile phone you can sell VTU recharge cards for MTN, AIRTEL, GLO&ETISALAT....The mobile phone to start this business is given to you for free.
It can also be used for VTU or direct top-up. This POS Terminal would be given to you for free.

You would be taught;
•How to earn money using the machine to make PHCN bills& also get paid for doing this.

•The best selling book 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA.

Pay into our bank account, after payment; send a text message with your name and teller number to 07031234855.

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by novine(f): 4:01pm On May 03, 2013
ojukwu2: i am interested in this business too. i live in onireke ojo opp ojo barracks cantonment. thanks

You would be taught;

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by orobopasiosio(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Where are you located?
pls tell us the profit margin, ie how much the coy sells the hundred naira unit.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by chizillar(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Over the years, many have wanted to invest in the business of recharge card printing but have encountered one difficulty or the other. One of the problem has been getting recharge card pins at a more affordable rates. Now you can get the pin as low as N85 for the hundred naira card denomination and N170 for two hundred card denomination if you can buy much more units and other networks at a cheaper rate(N83 for much more bulk purchase on hundred Naira card. This will enable you to optimize your profit in this business. Also available is the software and other guides for printing. You get the pin at a more cheaper rate, print and distribute./07033097160.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by utytill(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
chizillar:
Over the years, many have wanted to invest in the business of recharge card printing but have encountered one difficulty or the other. One of the problem has been getting recharge card pins at a more affordable rates. Now you can get the pin as low as N85 for the hundred naira card denomination and N170 for two hundred card denomination if you can buy much more units and other networks at a cheaper rate(N83 for much more bulk purchase on hundred Naira card. This will enable you to optimize your profit in this business. Also available is the software and other guides for printing. You get the pin at a more cheaper rate, print and distribute./07033097160.
pls ur location and office address? i am interested.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by firstimage: 2:33am On Sep 12, 2018
Recharge card printing have finally move to mobile phone no more stress and hosting hug amount of money on a small capital as you can now print and sale all network recharge card in nigeria with your mobile phone + pen + paper in a seconds click plus unlimited free internet access at dealer prices multiple printing of 100 - 1000 between(mtn, glo, airtel and 9mobile) price #950 Only
Kindly visit :
WWW.FREE.SOLINK.ML Today to get started
or visit our office at
no 1 airforce road oguntade bustop shasha lagos
Careline +2347010710811
BIG THANKS FOR JOINING US
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business by whyom09: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
firstimage:
Recharge card printing have finally move to mobile phone no more stress and hosting hug amount of money on a small capital as you can now print and sale all network recharge card in nigeria with your mobile phone + pen + paper in a seconds click plus unlimited free internet access at dealer prices multiple printing of 100 - 1000 between(mtn, glo, airtel and 9mobile) price #950 Only
Kindly visit :
WWW.FREE.SOLINK.ML Today to get started
or visit our office at
no 1 airforce road oguntade bustop shasha lagos
Careline +2347010710811
BIG THANKS FOR JOINING US

THE WEB ADDRESS U GAVE IS NOT WORKING.

(1) (Reply)

Convert Phone Credit to Mobile Money By MTN / Total, Samsung Heavy Industries Resolve Dispute Over $3.3b Egina FPSO / How To Get A Loan In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.