Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria (28923 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) / Video : Kim Kardashian Talks To Eku Edewor About Her Visit To Nigeria & Goldie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by elampiro(m): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2013
cap28:

you keep mentioning people who are genuinely talented - madonna rakes in that money because her concerts sell out in minutes whenever she decides to tour the world,

Paris Hilton is in the same category as Kim Kardashian - no talent freeloader who is famous for being famous.

My anger is with the nigerian promoters who thought it was a good idea to bring her to nigeria and pay her such a humungous amount of money, this is a clear cut case of inferiority complex.

How many times have you seen the western media idolise or worship a black woman the way many nigerians like you are worshipping this woman?

when was the last time you heard the western media refr to black women who look like the average african as beautiful or hot?

we have got to stop worshipping white people as it is not reciprocated.

It's ok guy. But I must point out that it was Madonna who introduced absolute nudi.ty to the music industry. She should take the bulk of the blame. Kim has been to several Arab countries where some other Celebs like Gaga, Minaj and Madonna are not welcomed. The Arabs believe these people are the real promoters of immorality. Amongst these people, it's only Kim that occasionally goes to 'good' church on Sundays. She has been more frequent since late last year.

But it's ok. They are all rotten.
Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by toprealman: 3:28am On Feb 28, 2013
Did I hear the presenter say that Kim is a 'huge role mode'?
Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 28, 2013

@Cap28

Cap28 all rather crap is at his moral lessons again. The individual who claims to be always morally upright yet keeps trying to demoralize other through his almighty ignorances. I doubt you even know anything about Kim than the sex-tape thing. I would be interested, beyond reasonable doubt,for you to show me another sex-tape than the one she did with her ex-hubby Ray J.

Get into your dark cave, man and stop pointing accusing fingers at others whose life are way better off than yours. You pathetic primitive man!
Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by Bryancrox(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2013
Babzilla:

E NO HARD. LAST TIME I CHECKED MALE HOOKERS MAKE MORE MONEY BENDING OVER AND HOLDING THEY ANKLES FOR OTHER MEN 2 PUMMEL THEM FROM THE REAR.
RUBBISH COMMENT...Spit on ur fcukinq face

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by Bryancrox(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2013
egberipops:

GOD bless you my sister....
Lolz,amen...But i be quy o

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by MadCow1: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2013
YoungGame: I've been reading all your comments and it seems you are so proud of prostitutes!
Note: I'm not call kim a prostitute! But the way you're busy commenting trash, it's like your mom is a PROSTITUTE ? I guess that's why you don't want to see any comment stating that kim is a h*e!

What proof do you have that Kim is a LovePeddler?! Nothing!

Just because a sex video of her with her then Boyfriend Ray-J leaked on the internet does not make her a prostitute.

Calling a woman a prostitute reeks of sheer bad upbringing.

And like I said, a prostitute that gets paid 500 thousand U.S Dollars for a 45minutes appearance that only involved taking pictures with her without her even removing her colothes makes her a Queen of Prostitutes as far as I am concerned. I'm sure you have a Mother and sisters. I dare you to introduce them into prostitution and the day they can pull off such a deal as Kim just did in Nigeria, I will be indebted to you.

Respect her hustle.

Even if she were indeed a prostitute, its obvious that her price tag for 45minutes (short-time) is your families total income for 10 years..

Now go and keep hating!
Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by udatso: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2013
Scarpon: am still wandering $500 for 45minutes how stupid is dare when their still starving children in Nigeria
Its actually $500,000
Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by cap28: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2013
all4naija:
@Cap28

Cap28 all rather crap is at his moral lessons again. The individual who claims to be always morally upright yet keeps trying to demoralize other through is almighty ignorances. I doubt you even know anything about Kim than the sex-tape thing. I would be interested, beyond reasonable doubt,for you to show me another sex-tape than the one she did with her ex-hubby Ray J.

Get into your dark cave, man and stop pointing accusing fingers to others whose life are way better off than yousr. You pathetic primitive man!

Still following me around hoping that i'll notice you, sorry mate i don't debate with retards. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by vivianc(f): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
all4naija:
@Cap28

Cap28 all rather crap is at his moral lessons again. The individual who claims to be always morally upright yet keeps trying to demoralize other through is almighty ignorances. I doubt you even know anything about Kim than the sex-tape thing. I would be interested, beyond reasonable doubt,for you to show me another sex-tape than the one she did with her ex-hubby Ray J.

Get into your dark cave, man and stop pointing accusing fingers to others whose life are way better off than yousr. You pathetic primitive man!

Thank u my dear.

Nigerians and their silly ways of whinning about other people when they are no better themselves.

Kim rocks, and the sweetest thing is all this hating doesn't stop the money from flowing.
Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by mrdrizzy(m): 6:29am On Mar 01, 2013
benlay: how is she a model?....... former prostitute!
animal becos u have had sex with her,dnt u reason b4 u talk,u total dnt care atall,jst typing becos u don get free browse..this are the issues when u let alunatic to internet.becos u heard she had a sex tape,who doesnt have, rihanna has,britney spears ave,vanessa hudgens has(if u even knw her),pamela anderson has..u dnt critisize those ones,pervert!
Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by nikkyshyne(f): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2013
Chaii..this girl did gone in sixty seconds after that interview. cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
benlay: how is she a model?....... former prostitute!
Former prostitute ke? She is still a prostitute ooo.
Re: Kim Kardashian On Goldie & Her Visit To Nigeria by benlay(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
mrdrizzy:
animal becos u have had sex with her,dnt u reason b4 u talk,u total dnt care atall,jst typing becos u don get free browse..this are the issues when u let alunatic to internet.becos u heard she had a sex tape,who doesnt have, rihanna has,britney spears ave,vanessa hudgens has(if u even knw her),pamela anderson has..u dnt critisize those ones,pervert!

You are such an ignorant. You don't even know who you are talking to. Clown!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Fathia Balogun, Looks Glam Rocking Blonde Braids / Korede Bello Thrill Guests As MTN,Google,Infinix Launch Android 1 Software(Pics / Betty Irabor Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Victory Against Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.