Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pls, Help Me D Gurus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls, Help Me D Gurus (668 Views)

I Would Require The Help Of All Gurus To Fix My Car To Factory Default / Benz C240; Nairalander Gurus Please Help! / Pls, Help Me D Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Help Me D Gurus by bayour80: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2013
pls ikenna ,siena and the likes, on saturday i traveled to minna from abuja with my deawoo espero to n fro, when i returned,the following day i drove out and discovered i was hearing some sound and shaking on the front tyre side of the driver and i noticed if i removed my leg from the acceleration or marched the brake, the shaking will stop somehow, pls what could be the possible cause? i knw i entered some bad potholes along the minna road,is it ball joint? i want to ve an idea b4 i take it to those wicked and untruthful mechanics. yesterday nite when i went out, it was like the problem ve disappeared again as i was coming back,but i will still visit the mechanics.
the second problem is the ac of my car,i on it last week and noticed it was just blowing hot, i took it to mechanic and it was discovered that the compressor belt was no longer there,the mechanic said it was the boris that was bad dats y the belt removed, we replaced the belt and boris,i now discovered that if i on the ac,the compressor will be making noise and later hooked,they now told me that the compressor is condemed that i need to replace it. pls is it true? i planned to take it to another workshop to comfirm because i dont trust abuja mechanics, their eyes de red and they usually do guess work. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Cleared Camry / Help On Driver's License / Scanned Code P0229

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.