Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! (22272 Views)

Fish Smoking Oven For Sale In Quantity.(PICTURE) / Big Investors Needed At My Fish Farm(get Ur Capital And 60% Interest) 6 Months / (3 In 1) Plastic Bottle Making Machine For Sale (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
EDITED.
Please this is old. If you want to construct yours,get back to me.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Any lead?
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pls any aid, especially in lagos.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
I finally got one. Tanx all.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by fm7070: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Where and how much did u get it?
what size?
thx
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by saintpn(f): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by miqos02(m): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2013
Afrocatalyst: I finally got one. Tanx all.
pls can you upload the picture for us to learn how to construct ours and have u been able to smoke the fishes
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by cfola: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2013
Afrocatalyst, you started a very inspiring and almost undiscussed thread on Nairaland. Pl go on and tell us the details of your acquisition.

Can we have the price you bought it, its capacity and drying time. Uploading some fotos for us will also not be a bad idea.

It will further help others who are searching for similar things here to learn quickly.

Welldone.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
The oven

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Front,side and closed

Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Pls i was referred by a fellow nairalander though anonymous. The welder who did it for me stays at magboro and charged me 28k for everything. Bt when he was through,transporting it to my place in abulegba cost me anoda 5k. So the cost price of mine is 33k. If u have a welder that can do it,fine bt this guy is good. He put some things in d front to cushion the heat ɛffect on d hand wen openin it. The oven can smoke at least 190 fishes at once. Smokin time depends on your coal heat. Uses only coal. If u want me to help u construct it,then u knw u hv to pay for my time of going to dat place every nw n then to supervise it. Can be ready in 10 days. Can also be used to bake bread,cake,cookies etc. Though I've nt tried them. I've smoked my first set of fish and they came out well. If you need me to be supplying you smoked fish,ɛvery month or week or whatever is your arrangement,let me knw on 08073122596. We supply to event managers too,incase you have an event you wil need to use smoked catfish aka blackfish to cook for your guests. We also supply to market women who resell for profit. The fish is clean,tasty, well packaged and above all comes in wholesale price. Gdluck all.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 9:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
08073122596(whatsapp too).
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by zogo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
try snail farming. Get practical guides from our years 0f experience. click on my signature below to get the guide.

I Will see you @ the top!
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2013
zogo: try snail farming. Get practical guides from our years 0f experience. click on my signature below to get the guide.

i have baby fulicas for sale. If you need it cal or text me let me direct you to my farm. Am a seasoned snail farmer. Tanx anyway.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by miqos02(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
i have baby fulicas for sale. If you need it cal or text me let me direct you to my farm. Am a seasoned snail farmer. Tanx anyway.
i want to try snail farming too,can you put me through
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
miqos02: i want to try snail farming too,can you put me through
check my thread on it. Click on ma username and see the thread. Let me knw wen u r coming to the farm.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by miqos02(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by 2baga(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
zogo: try snail farming. Get practical guides from our years 0f experience. click on my signature below to get the guide.

@zogo have you been stalking Afrocatalyst? I wonder how long you want to keep up with this me me parol

Its fun no-more

1 Like

Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
2baga:

@zogo have you been stalking Afrocatalyst? I wonder how long you want to keep up with this me me parol

Its fun no-more
i wonder o my broda
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2013
I just finished bakin a cake in d oven today and it came out fine. Just for family consumptn. I wil let you knw wen I try out cookies on it. winkI just finished bakin a cake in d oven today and it came out fine. Just for family consumptn. I wil let you knw wen I try out cookies on it.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by 2baga(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2013
Afrocatalyst: I just finished bakin a cake in d oven today and it came out fine. Just for family consumptn. I wil let you knw wen I try out cookies on it. winkI just finished bakin a cake in d oven today and it came out fine. Just for family consumptn. I wil let you knw wen I try out cookies on it.

Thank God I'm already part of the family, even in this Holy Week wey Jesus died for the sins of all humankind, just to make us partakers and joint heirs with him in the kingdom of God. (Happy Easter Y'all)

In Jesus name where is my own cake o, before what happened in 1914 happun ^ again now now
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2013
Dnt worry 2baga, e no go happen again. Wen is ur birthday or madam's?
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by integrityfood: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2013
Thanks for sharing infor on the oven. Pls what type of energy does it use? coal as in charcoal or gas?

Where is your farm in case we want to come for practical inspection and further negotiation for ours?
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2013
integrityfood: Thanks for sharing infor on the oven. Pls what type of energy does it use? coal as in charcoal or gas?

Where is your farm in case we want to come for practical inspection and further negotiation for ours?
uses coal. We are at abulegba.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by cfola: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Afrocatalyst,

thank you so much for those pictures and enlightening us on your project. Indeed you are the very first to post photos of your kiln and smoking machine. you have also made the first post explaining in details quantity your machine can take at a time etc.

You are a great Nigerian Farmer!!

kudos to your elbow, i will connect you via whatsup soon!!

Regards.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
cfola: Afrocatalyst,

thank you so much for those pictures and enlightening us on your project. Indeed you are the very first to post photos of your kiln and smoking machine. you have also made the first post explaining in details quantity your machine can take at a time etc.

You are a great Nigerian Farmer!!

kudos to your elbow, i will connect you via whatsup soon!!

Regards.
tanx. Freely I was given,freely I give.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by miqos02(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
tanx. Freely I was given,freely I give.
pls reply me i posted on your thread
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
miqos02: pls reply me i posted on your thread
i have.
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
We brine our fish with ginger and garlic and other condiments which makes it nt only tasty bt also good for the body and tummy. Enjoy urselves n dnt forget to call me to bring urs,plenty or little. We have 1k pack and 500 pack. 08073122596
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
Wil update soon
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by Afrocatalyst: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
Even if u dnt have money to build ur own oven,u can convert a fridge or freezer to one. Just saw a friend doing dat. Btw, my new sets of smoked fishes are gettin tastier,mein,they are so lovely. Hmmm...
Re: My fish smoking oven for sale (picture) SOLD!!! by 2baga(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Even if u dnt have money to build ur own oven,u can convert a fridge or freezer to one. Just saw a friend doing dat. Btw, my new sets of smoked fishes are gettin tastier,mein,they are so lovely. Hmmm...

Ideas rules the world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wema Bank Mobile Transfer And Quick Recharge / How to Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Soaps And Detergents In Nigeria / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.