Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure (23055 Views)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2012
My buyers are in the USA, and i speak with the mandate directly,,pls no long chain,, i need genuine BLCO sellers with the best procedure pls,, if ypu r not authentic don't bother to send me and document,, i need pop and spa with verifiable docs ,

pls i m begging again ,it no games here

ruemu77@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by jhayluz: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2012
if you are serious call me on 08184783892. Pls make sure ur buya is genuine cos american buyaz are always demanding for what is not possible, am talking from experience pls so dont get me wrong. call me lets talk if u are ready.

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by magfol: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2012
my buyer needs 2500mt and 20kmt of forcadoes.pls genuine sellers should contact me on oluwasegunoba@yahoo.com or 08027901570 with reasonable offers.pls only manadate or seller should contact me.cheers
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by ephilipand: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
I have a direct link to an American woman based in Nigeria precisely Lagos and she lift crude oil and sells. If your contact is indeed real kindly email me for discussion. ephilipand@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by InnoBonnylite: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2012
We can supply you any quantity of BLCO on TTO or CIF procedures to anywhere If ur buyers are really serious we offer smooth and quick process just call: 08068660373 or email: to nosainno29@yahoo.com
guy007: My buyers are in the USA, and i speak with the mandate directly,,pls no long chain,, i need genuine BLCO sellers with the best procedure pls,, if ypu r not authentic don't bother to send me and document,, i need pop and spa with verifiable docs ,

pls i m begging again ,it no games here

ruemu77@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by InnoBonnylite: 1:21am On May 05, 2012
I HAVE A SELLER OF BLCO, FLCO ON TTO, TTT PROCEDURE AND I ALSO HAVE A SERIOUS BUYER OF BLCO ON CIF PROCEDURE YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08068660373 OR Email to nosainno29@yahoo.com for futher details or send your procedures lets seal a deal now!!
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Aafin: 10:18pm On May 21, 2012
I wan
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by InnoBonnylite: 11:48pm On May 21, 2012
I can link you up with a seller that has Blco & flco on CIF, and TTT just state the port of discharge and country. My email; nosainno29@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by y2kaustin(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2012
i have a buyer in Holland that needs the following procedures:

i NEED CIF LIKE WITH THIS CONTRACT PROCEEDURE

THIS AGREEMENT (the “AGREEMENT”) is entered into this day of ........2007 BY and BETWEEN Seller …………………………. having its registered office and mailing address at ………………………….. PHONE ……………. FAX………………. E-MAIL…………………….. (hereinafter referred to as the SELLER’) and ………………………… . it’s affiliates and assigns with its principal registered office located at …………………………………………… …………………………… PHONE ………………. FAX ………………… E-MAIL …………………….. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘BUYER’)

WHEREAS the Seller has the legal right to title and conveyance of the product referred to herein below and hereby sells such products, and the buyer is willing and able to purchase said product subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
NOW therefore the parties agree as follows, it being understood that each may be referred to herein individually as a “PARTY” or collectively as “PARTIES”.

1.0 PRODUCT: BONNY Light Crude Oil of Nigeria Origin.

2.0 QUALITY:
The quality of crude oil to be delivered and sold hereunder and shall be established as follows:

2.1 QUANTITY: (……… BBLS) …………. MILLION BARRELS

2.2. SHIPPING: Schedule to be advised by Seller to Buyer upon receipt and confirmation of a "aspatankvoy" charter party a chartered vessel name, call letters and captains name, if more that one vessel is utilized for delivery by Seller to Buyer’s shore tanks, such vessel must be prepared for berthing at port of discharge within twenty-four (24) hours of each other.

2.3. DETERMINATION OF QUALITY AND QUANTITY): Quality and Quantity shall be determined by an independent inspection company such as SGS or Saybolt, at Lifting and Discharge Ports in accordance with normal Port practices. Quantity shall be determined by out-turned barrels from the carrier after adjustment for temperature corrections to 60 degree Fahrenheit, utilizing applicable volume correction tables.

3.0 QUALITY AND GRADE OF CRUDE OIL:

3.1 The quality and grade of crude oil offered by Seller, and accepted, is specified as follows STANDARD EXPORT GRADE ORIGIN NIGERIA

BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL ( COLOR DARK BROWN )

Specific Gravity 0.8457
API 37.7
Water Content (% MAX) 0.100
Salt, Ib, MAX PTB @ 0.10%
MAX Total Sulfur, MAX 0,14
Reid Vapor Pressure MAX 6.52

3.2 The verification as to quality and quantity shall be arranged by Seller at the loading port at Seller’s expense, and Buyer shall be responsible for the same such arrangement and expenses at the port of discharge. Normal industry practices will be utilized as to de-escalation of price, when applicable, as to quality and quantity.

4.0 PRICE:

4.1 CIF Delivery based upon DTD Brent Price quotation are published by Platt’s Oil Marketwise and as determined herein below. Delivery (CIF INCOTERMS 2000) shall be out-turned defined barrels, IN-side customs, X-shore tanks.

4.2 Platt’s DTD BRENT Marketwise quotation for the day before, the day of discharge, and the day after shall determine the mean average of the price, less the gross discount of US$ ……….. per barrel, net discount is US$ ……….. per barrel to the buyer.

COMMISSIONS $ ………SPLITTING
%50 SELLER SIDE :
%50 BUYER SIDE:

5.0 PAYMENT CONDITIONS:

5.1 Payment is U.S. Dollar to be made by Telegraphic Transfer into the Seller’s Bank Account after discharge and to presentation of the original documents, listed below.

Payment shall be made in accordance with the terms of this agreement upon presentation of the complete set of document made in favor of the buyer (with copies transmitted by facsimile to buyer), at the counter of the Seller bank, following delivery and receipt thereof.

5.2 Complete set; one original plus three (3) non-negotiable copies of clean on-board Bill of lading, showing quantity loaded, issued of endorsed to the order of buyer marked “Freight paid prior to breaking bulk”.

The Bills of Lading will evidence the following (I) Shipment date (ii) Intended destination, (iii) Proof of shipment from the loading Terminal, (iv) Name of Product. All Bills of lading must be manually signed by the master of the nominated vessel(s).

5.3 Certificates of Quality and Quantity issued by the independent inspection company, (SGS, or Saybolt), at lifting ports, one original and three (3) copies of the Certificate of Quality.
5.4 Certificate of origin, one original and three (3) copies plus petroleum sample.
5.5 Mater’s receipt, one original and three (3) copies.
5.6 Cargo Manifest, one original and three (3) copies
5.7 Cargo of Insurance as to vessel and cargo
5.8 Warranty of Title, one original plus three (3) copies.
5.9 COPY OF ASPATANKVOY CHARTER PARTY MARKED PRE-PAID.

OTHER DOCUMENTS LISTED IN THE DLC

6.0 DELIVERY:

6.1 Terms of Delivery considered in this contract is CIF INCOTERMS 2000, INSIDE CUSTOMS, OUT-TURN BARRELS, X-TANKS Buyer’s Destination Port and delivery shall be accomplished in a vessel of one million barrels

7.0 NOMINATION PROCEDURE:

7.1 Seller must timely provide Buyer with vessel’s particulars prior to loading for acceptance at the discharge port, and to inable Buyer to issue the DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF CREDIT such loading details are required for arranging on-time storage at the discharge port, and include but are not limited to:

A. The name of the vessel, flag, year of construction, assigned number and loaded arrival draft, at discharge port.

B. The expected date of arrival at the Port of discharge (ETA)

7.2 NOTICE: Seller will instruct the vessel’s Master to send to buyer or buyer’s designated Agent ETA notice every Twenty-four (24) HOURS 48/24/12 hours prior to arrival at port of discharge. Notice of readiness, (N.O.R.) is to be tendered only during working hours, i.e. between 08.00 and 16.00 hours.

7.3 DETAILS OF LOADING ADVICE: Within 4 hours after lifting of each shipment vessel’s Mater shall advice to Buyer all details concerning lifting, such as gross and net quantity in metric tons and long tons, and in barrels (barrel shall mean 42 US gallons); the full specification of the crude oil, the date of the Bill of lading, and the date of selling; ETA at the port of discharge, the name of the vessel tanker, flag and all other pertinent and customary information.

7.4 TITLE AND RISK: Title to and risk of loss or damage to the crude oil shall pass from Seller to buyer upon discharge as the crude oil is discharged in the buyers shore tanks.

8.0 LAY-TIME

8.1 TIME ALLOWED FOR DISCHARGING: The time allowed for discharge of the vessel shall be 36 running hours. Lay-time shall begins to run six (6) hours N.O.R. when the vessel is fast at berth; which ever occurs first, and notice has been tendered by the master of the vessel. Except that. Sundays and holidays, unless used, would not count, nor would weather prevented loading/discharging delaying count as time during which discharge could not be executed, owing to technical and other conditions depending on the tanker, and such events or occurrences are not to be included in the Lay-time.

8.2 Discharge shall he deemed to be completed /upon disconnection of hoses, and certification of as agreed to above as the quantity and quality, which inspection shall be completed in no more than twelve (12) hours from the time of berthing of the vessel and commencement of discharge at the Buyer’s designated shore tanks.

8.3 STAND-BY TUG BOAT:

A It is the Seller’s obligation to provide tug boat(s) at its cost during the entire time the ship is berthed at the plex’s sea berth at lifting.

B. All relevant expenses (i.e. Pilot age, towage, launching tugs and stand-by tug boats, agency fell, quay dues, port workers dues, any other expenses due such as taxes relevant to vessel and/or cargo, etc) are for the Seller’s account, at lifting.

C. Buyer’s obligation at the discharge port shall be for those expenses incurred to facilitate and accommodate the discharge at Buyer’s shore tanks.

8.4 DEMURRAGE: Demurrage incurred at discharge port only, if any, shall be calculated at charted party rate. Copy of this section will be provided to the Buyer from the Charter Party Agreement. All customs formalities, if any, at the port of discharge will be taken care of by the Buyer.

9.0 CLAIMS FOR DEMURRAGE:

9.1 At port of discharge, Buyer shall be liable for demurrage in the event of delays due to the direct default of Buyer, and shall be calculated at Charter party rate, or in absence of Charter party, then at the market rate for the size of the tanker used. This rate shall be used in the calculation of demurrage, if time used for discharge exceeds the lay-time according to the provisions of this agreement.

9.2 CLAIMS FOR DEMURRAGE:

Claims shall be made in writing and supported by documents to be sent within maximum sixty (60) hours after loading or discharging, and shall be settled within thirty (30) hours from receipt of such document.

9.3 Any delays or demurrage resulting from Seller’s action or in action shall be at the cost of Seller.

10.0 FORCE MAJEURE & HARDSHIP:

Performance, liability, contract suspension and Modification: In event of any delay in performance by either party due to any occurrence arising for a normal event of force Majeure attributable to acts, events, or happenings, omission, accidents, or Acts of God beyond the reasonable control of the party to perform (including but not limited to strikes, lock out, storage or labor, civil commotion, riots, war, threat of, or preparation for war, breaking of diplomatic relation, fire explosion, abrogates, storm, flood, earthquakes of subsistence, pestilence, of or epidemics, machinery breakdown, failure of plant or collapse of structure, voluntary or mandatory compliance with any directions, requisition for materials or service stated to be for the purpose of defense, or inability to obtain suitable transportation), the party so delayed or prevented to perform shall be under no liability for loss or injury suffered by the other party, thereby upon giving a de******ion of the nature of the Force Majeure, and its cause and possible consequences, and this such cessation of cause of delay of the other party, this contract shall again become fully operative, provided that as a result of such delay any modification of the terms of the contract or a modification or cancellation should be amended, this contract be so modified.

11.0 ARBITRATION: All disputes in connection with this contract, or the execution thereof, shall be settled by amicable negotiation; venue to be London, England and in the English Language In the event where no settlement can be reach, the case under dispute shall be finally settled under the rules of reconciliation and arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, Paris by one or more arbitration in accordance with said rules. The decision of arbitration board shall be accepted as final and binding. The prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable cost and attorney’s fees.

12.0 NON-DISCLOSURE/NON-CIRCUMVENTION AGREEMENT

The non-disclosure, no-circumvention bilateral agreement has been reached between the parties to this contract, and is understood to be, an integral party of this contract.

13.0 ENGLISH LANGUAGE:

This parties confirm that this agreement as well as any document relating hereto have been and shall be drawn up in English only.

14.0 ENTIRETY:

This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter herein. No modification or amendment shall be effective unless in writing and jointly signed by a duly authorized representative.

15.0 VALIDITY:

The parties hereby agree that this contract shall become valid and operational if and when signed in Counterpart. Any copies of this contract and all related documents to be executed may be delivered by hand, courier or facsimile transmission. In the event of the delivery of any or all of the documents by hand, courier or fax transmission, the recipient thereof shall consider such delivery to constitute delivery of the original contract document. Notwithstanding the above, the delivery by hand or courier of the original hard copies shall be construed to invalidate and replace all other prior executed.

16.0 PENALTY CLAUSE:

If the buyer timely issues the seller with proof of funds and lifting does not commence as scheduled or delivery does not take place as agreed to herein, then in such event seller be in default and therefore liable to pay the buyer, in immediate funds, the cost of buyer’s proof of fund, without consideration to any other right of buyer.

17.0 PROCEDURES:

17.1 Acceptance

17.2 Buyer and Seller initial each page and sign the Agreement.

17.3 The Seller gives Verifyable vessel name, call letters, captains name of the vessel that is to load for cif delivery and copy of the pre-paid aspatankvoy charter party in order for buyer to open the documentary letter of credit.

17.4 The Buyer issues Documentary letter of credit as proof of funds will be binding until cargo is delivered to buyer’s port then buyer will be required to make cash payment by Telegraphic Transfer to Seller’s Bank Account AFTER ALL DOCUMENTS ARE PRESENTED AS IN THE TEXT OF THE DOCUMENTARY LETTER OF CREDIT which will be furnished by the seller after the time of cargo delivery.

By signing this Agreement in the places provided herein below, the Seller and the Buyer agree to be bound by the provision hereof.

In witness thereof, both parties hereof have signed and dated this contract with the corporate sealing respectively on the date mentioned above.

my number is 08134340380.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by lordkrato(m): 2:40am On May 26, 2012
^^^^

Wowww...that's some long list man..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by InnoBonnylite: 7:49am On May 27, 2012
I have a direct link to a genuine seller in my community and also with a verifiable POP doc. If ur buyers are serious and stil available then mail me for futher discussion : nosainno29@yahoo.com 08068660373
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by GODEXALT(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2012
I have access to 30000mtns of Crude Oil08025316641
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by y2kaustin(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2012
am the direct mandate to the seller of a 5,000mt AGO.Interested buyers or mandate do get in touch with me on 08134340380

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by GODEXALT(m): 1:33pm On May 30, 2012
My email addres is theogbenga@yahoo.com u can forward any info about it to me or call me thru 08025316641,I can sell it for u
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by scottng(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
Good day sir
Am Leo Scott by name,We are facilitator,and we have access to all kinds of product you need,pls let me no if you are still in need to buy BLCO,AGO etc,and one of our client also have allocation paper from NNPC is available for you too see,so if you are still in need to buy get back to me from there we can move on,reply back to my email leoscott6@aol.com,and u can all so call me on my number +2347039227725.

Thanks
Leo scott
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by fromacho: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2012
What quantity of BLCO are you looking for?
I have a direct link to the seller but he's a very serious minded seller that is willing to sell any quantity needed, but he attends to only serious buyers. So if you re one of those serious buyers, you can reach me on 08028221720, preshiuz@yahoo.com Serious buyers only plsssssss cos i wldnt want to spoil my relationship with the seller.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by dahunco(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
100% Guaranteed Source of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO, AGO, LPFO)

Introducing Gold Forth Limited Crude Oil Brokerage Services
I am introducing to you Gold Forth Limited Crude Oil Brokerage Services. We have access to 100% guaranteed source of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO, AGO,LPFO).
Gold-Forth Limited was registered in 2011 by the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission with registration number RC: 937345.
We lend our in-depth industry know-how and experience to facilitate agreeable contractual closures between serious Buyers and genuine Sellers of Crude Oil. We make things happen fast, efficiently and effectively. Our central mandate is the goal of bringing both Buyers and Sellers of Crude Oil to the negotiation table in good faith, locally and globally.
If you would have to close a deal in the Oil and Gas business, then you must strive to apply a professional approach. As a seller, having a commodity without having anybody to buy can be frustrating. The essence of business is buying, selling and making profits.
And it can also be frustrating for the buyer when there is a great need for the crude oil product and the supplier cannot supply the required type or quantity.
At Gold-Forth Limited Crude Oil Brokerage Services, Our goal is to bring Buyers and Sellers of Crude Oil under one roof to negotiate, facilitate and execute transactions to the benefit of all parties involved.
Our Capacity
We represent sellers of Nigerian BLCO (Direct access) with Federal Govt. bulk allocation licence to lift crude oil (capable of supplying 2 – 4 million barrels/month).
Our Procedure
Our procedure in line with CIF, TTO, TTT and FOB.
We have a very straight forward procedure. We call it the 3-step procedure:

1. We send our buyer the proof of product. (Either in the SPA contract in response to buyer's LOI or through direct advert)
2. Buyer confirm POP, after satisfactory confirmation, buyer signs contact and buyer's bank send POF directly to seller's bank.
3. Buyer only pay for product and all facilitators and agent after successful Q&Q and issuance of original quantity and quality certificates by SGS inspectors as well as confirmation of all necessary and relevant documents.

Please Note:
GOLD-FORTH LIMITED WILL NEVER AND HAS NEVER REQUESTED FOR ANY PAYMENT UPFRONT OR OTHERWISE FROM ANY BUYER OR SELLER!!!
(No facilitation fee, no agency fee, no logistic fee)

Gold-Forth Limited only facilitates the coming together of genuine seller's and serious buyers and receives commission after successfully closing the transaction.

For more information on our Crude Oil Brokerage Services and how we can do business together, Please contact us today.
Mobile: +2348062279322 or +2348157500071
Or
Send us a mail
E-mail: cdare82@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com

Thanks.
Charles.

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by anobest: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
i want Do you have a genuine seller
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by K2: 2:30am On Jul 16, 2012
I have a proven seller for TTO that doesn't require any financial instrument for proven genuine buyers until inspectors & supercargo board at seller's expense.

I also have a proven CIF seller that could provide past successful performance including SGS report.

If of interest, reach me at oilbroker992@gmail.com. If buyer is not serious don't bother please. Thanks.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
cool
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by domiron: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
I have genuine BLCO and forcados seller.Only Serious interested buyers or mandates should contact me for SPA. If you are not a serious buyer or mandate, please don't bother contacting me on udomowodiong@gmail.com...08027011048,08025156269.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by tofek4real: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2012
6000mt of Lpfo for sale price N80-4 for serious buyers only. Call: 08024766429 or email: trustehitare@yahoo.com cheers!
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by henrymon: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2012
I need a genuine seller who has ago(200kmt) and fulcado (150kmt) urgently pls and plS I need genuine seller.don't waste my time with docs.if u̶̲̥̅̊ have product we come on board and check the product and offer instrument.08036466476,momohh21@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by lordkrato(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
domiron: I have genuine BLCO and forcados seller.Only Serious interested buyers or mandates should contact me for SPA. If you are not a serious buyer or mandate, please don't bother contacting me on udomowodiong@gmail.com...08027011048,08025156269.

A Buyer on NL?,mandtate...vaguely possible...
henrymon: I need a genuine seller who has ago(200kmt) and fulcado (150kmt) urgently pls and plS I need genuine seller.don't waste my time with docs.if u̶̲̥̅̊ have product we come on board and check the product and offer instrument.08036466476,momohh21@gmail.com

Have a seller for forcados but i must tell you that a vessel is not a bouncing castle that you jump on. If your Buyer can't confirm himself that he wants to deal then it won't work. No deal can be done based on mails alone.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by MEmmanuel: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2012
Dear Colleagues,

We can meet your BLCO, FLCO, LPFO and AGO need.
Do not hesitate to contact me if, you have a serious demand on
TTT, TTT, TTO, FOB or CIF basis.
NO LONG CHAINS.

Regards,
Mr. EMMANUEL

+234-8157187032
+234-8166827991
gudluk2us@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Osas001: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
Explain your demands on the CIF Delivery for BLCO... Or write me Osazepeter@gmail.com or call me on; 08108607820... and tell me your clients demands.. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Authentic Designers Perfumes For Men and Women / Start Grasscutter Farming, Join The Millionaire’s Club / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.