Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume (49501 Views)

Physics, Chemistry And Biology Textbooks Are Full Of Curses / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by buzyguy: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2013
Let questns rush in plss,Y da boredom?
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by Edis4christ(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
emmyeuler1: what is the general formula for grignards reagent?
R-Mg-X
Where R is for d Akyl group, Mg for magnesium nd X for d Halogens
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by Edis4christ(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
larri: 1. Which of this is a materials for d smelting of iron ore in a blast furnace A.CaCO3 B.Zn(NO3)2 C.CuSO4 D.AlCl3 E. CaSo4
2.Which of this silver halide salt is readily soluble in ammonium hydroxide A.AgI B. AgBr C.AgCl D. AgF.
3. Chlorine,bromide and iodine resemble each other in that all A.dissovle in alkalis B. React violently with hydrogen without heating C.displace each other from solutions of their salts D.are gases E.are liquids.
1) A
2) C
3) C
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by Edis4christ(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
emmyeuler1: WHERE U ABLE TO CONFIRM THE FORMULA 4 ENERGY DENSITY BY BROWSING?...I WILL BE EXPECTING UR FEED-BACK
ENERGY DENSITY=ENERGY/AREA
ITS UNIT IS J/M^2
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
buzyguy: Ca3(po4)2 is a sparingly soluble salt in water.the molar solubility of the salt in termz of itz solubility product,ksp,is given by: a.[ksp/108]^1/3 b.[ksp/108]^1/5 c.[ksp/36]^1/3 d.[ksp/36]^1/5
KSP=[3X]^3[2X]^2....KSP=108X^5....SOLUBILITY=[KSP/108]^1/5....ANS(B)
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
buzyguy: 20cm3 of co are mixed and sparked with 200cm3 of air containing 21% of o2.what is the total volume of the resulting gases if all volumez are measured at s.t.p? A.179cm3 b.200cm3 c.210cm3 d.220cm3
Sparking ratio is 2:1 for CO AND O2....VOLUME OF RESULTING GAS=210cm3....ans is C
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
buzyguy: (1)What happenz to the conductivity of an electrolyte as itz concentration reducez? It,a.decreasez b.is unaffected c.decreases d.reduces to zero (2)what happenz to da molar conductivity if da concentratn z reducez by a factor 4. It, A.increasez by 2 b.increasez by 4 c. Decreasez by 2 c.decreasez by 4
ANSWER TO QUE 2...molar conductivity is inversely proportional to concentration...Hence,molar conductivity will increase by 4...ans is (B)
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by joseboy199(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
emmyeuler1: Sparking ratio is 2:1 for CO AND O2....VOLUME OF RESULTING GAS=210cm3....ans is C
2c0+02=2c02
21% of 200=42cm3(vol of oxygen)
2:1:
20:42,1f d vol of c0 z 20,vol of o2=10
therefore total volume of d resultin gas=vol of 02 left(42-10)+vol of co2(20)+vol of gas left(200-42)=32+20+158=210cm3
AM BACK,PURE JAMB QUE PLS..
@Buzyguy n emmyeuler u b my oga at d top...ready 2 learn 4rm
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by joseboy199(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
for more on chem n phy6 try n get lamlad n solve wit d little tym left...stil ur boy joseboy...
joseboy199o @2go
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by joseboy199(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
for more on chem n phy6 try n get lamlad n solve wit d little tym left...stil ur boy joseboy...
joseboy199 @2go
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by joseboy199(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
A bullet fired vertically upward from a gun held 2.0m above the ground reaches its maximum height in 4.0s.calculate its initial velocity
2the phenomenon that shows that increase in pressure lowers d melting point can be observed in
3in homes,elecrical appliances n lamps are connected in parallel because
4)the electrical properties of germanium can be altered dratistically by d addition of impurities.these process is referred to as..
5)under wic conditions do gases conduct electricity
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by buzyguy: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
1-s=ut + 1/2at^2,v z equal to zero.a=g,wich z equal to -10m/s2 as itz upward movement,then substitutn givz 20.5m/s2
joseboy199: A bullet fired vertically upward from a gun held 2.0m above the ground reaches its maximum height in 4.0s.calculate its initial velocity
2the phenomenon that shows that increase in pressure lowers d melting point can be observed in
4)the electrical properties of germanium can be altered dratistically by d addition of impurities.these process is referred to as..
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Under the influence of an octahedral ligand field th d orbital splits into two groups ..........and ........?
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=joseboy199]A bullet fired vertically upward from a gun held 2.0m above the ground reaches its maximum height in 4.0s.calculate its initial velocity
2the phews that increase in pressure lowers d melting point can be observed in
3in homes,el appln lamps are connected in parallel because
4)the electrical properties of germanium can be altered dratistically by d addition of impurities.these process is referred to as..5.under what QUE.4...DOPING.......QUE.5..HIGH VOLTAGE AND LOW PRESSURE
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
OUTLINE TWO WAYS IN WHICH CARBONIUM ION GENERATED ON A SUBSTRATE CAN BE STABILIZED?
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
DEDUCE THE THE BOND ORDER OF A Cl2 molecule
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
EXPLAIN WHY CO2 IS A GAS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE WHILE SIO2 IS A HIGH MELTING SOLID?
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
AS U GO DOWN GROUP(IV).....THE STABILITY OF +IV OXIDATION STATE DECREASES WHILE +II OXIDATION STATE INCREASES....THIS PHENOMENOM IS KNOWN AS...........
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
Calculate the crystal field stabilization energy for a d^8 ion such as Ni2+ in octahedral complexes
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by buzyguy: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
2-regelatn,3-parallel connectns giv room for the same amount of voltage to pass through each applianc in wich da switchn-off of a applianc doez nt affect da otherz.in additn parallel connectn eliminates heatn of electric wires by the current,I^2Rt
joseboy199: A bullet fired vertically upward from a gun held 2.0m above the ground reaches its maximum height in 4.0s.calculate its initial velocity
odaz hav bn answered by prof. Emmer.
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by buzyguy: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
U r on da way,bt itz inversely proportnal to square root of itz concentratn.dat meanz it wld increaz by factor 2,u really tried bro.
emmyeuler1: ANSWER TO QUE 2...molar conductivity is inversely proportional to concentration...Hence,molar conductivity will increase by 4...ans is (B)
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by klem93(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
Whch of d ffg is sex-linked xter? A. Sickle cell anaemia b. Tongue rolling c. Skin colour d. Colour blindnex.
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by buzyguy: 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
Vry correct!
emmyeuler1: KSP=[3X]^3[2X]^2....KSP=108X^5....SOLUBILITY=[KSP/108]^1/5....ANS(B)
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
klem93: Whch of d ffg is sex-linked xter? A. Sickle cell anaemia b. Tongue rolling c. Skin colour d. Colour blindnex.
THIS THREAD IS MEANT 4 JAMB CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS NOT BIOLOGY....THOUGH THE ANSWER IS C.... COLOUR BLINDNESS ARE SEX LINKED
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by buzyguy: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls let questnz rush in.
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by buzyguy: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
Emmer@,ur questnz r 2tough 4me oo. I dnt tnk i cn tackle them as xpectd unlez i consult sum oda txts,bt da tym z already gone 4dat cuz da xam z already brngn out itz aroma showing itz nearer dan b4.mayb afta jamb then we button on our search lightz nd brng diverse questnz,i pray nd prophesize dat evry1 of us here would emerge vry far abov 300,evn one of the top scorerz in jesus' name
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by emmyeuler1: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
buzyguy: Emmer@,ur questnz r 2tough 4me oo. I dnt tnk i cn tackle them as xpectd unlez i consult sum oda txts,bt da tym z already gone 4dat cuz da xam z already brngn out itz aroma showing itz nearer dan b4.mayb afta jamb then we button on our search lightz nd brng diverse questnz,i pray nd prophesize dat evry1 of us here would emerge vry far abov 300,evn one of the top scorerz in jesus' name
I SAY A BIG AMEN TO THAT
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by buzyguy: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
I dnt tnk sickle cell z sex-linked
emmyeuler1: THIS THREAD IS MEANT 4 JAMB CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS NOT BIOLOGY....THOUGH THE ANSWER IS A AND C....SICKLE CELL AND COLOUR BLINDNESS ARE SEX LINKED
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by buzyguy: 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
Jesus!If jmb sets ds questn i wld prefer to tear my ansa buklet.
emmyeuler1: Calculate the crystal field stabilization energy for a d^8 ion such as Ni2+ in octahedral complexes
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by buzyguy: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Let questnz troop in plsss!
Re: Online tutorial in Physics, Chemistry, Maths for Jamb and pume by tboy08: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
buzyguy: Ok,chemstry:the product of reactn btwn excez ethanol nd conc.H2SO4 at 145degcelsiuz is,a.ethene b.ethanoic acid c. diethysulphate d.ethoxyethane
ethanol undergoes a dehydration reaction with H2SO4..at 180 degree c,ethene is formed and at 145 degree c at excess ethanol,ethoxyethane will be formed...so from my own point of view,i think the ans should be D
it's been a while away from thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply)

15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter / Pupils On Excursion In A Canoe Without Life Jackets (Photos) / Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.