Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Your Thought Please. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Thought Please. (442 Views)

13 Science “facts” You Thought Were True, But Are Actually Wrong! / Your Thought About Dislike Icon On Nairaland / Whats Your Thought On Vocational Education In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Thought Please. by LilMizzGood(f): 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
OK first of all I don't know where this topic go so I put here in the sexuality forum, wanted to put it in the education forum.

1. I don't know how African school system are like so this might be old or new.

2. I think that African schools should teach students about sex, like the DO NOTS and DO's of sex, students from the age of 12 to 19 should know what to do when it comes to sexual abuse and should know what is sexual abuse; knowing the outcomes and consequences of having sex and how to protect themeselves.
By schools teaching this to their student, I think this will prevent sexual diseases, early pregnancy and so on. It will also give students to talk about any problems or difficulties that hey might be facing when it comes to sexual development without feeling embarrass or scared to talk about the changes in their bodies to an adult/grown up

3. What does NL people think about this?

(1) (Reply)

Online Universities....how Relevant / Can Someone With A Foreign B'sc Apply For Direct Entry? / NUC To Shut Down Varsities Without Governing Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.