Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower (7914 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Straight Out The Shower (Photo) / Beyonce Takes Capture Of A Friend While Having EGUSI & EBA An African Delicacy / Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by egbeman1: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
Beyonce has invited fans into her shower, but don't get into a lather just yet - she's fully clothed.
The Grammy winning singer turned her bathroom into a photo shoot location and posted the result on her tumblr page.
She is seen posing in her expensively tiled shower, wearing a casual outfit and virtually no make-up.
The 31-year-old entertainer is seen leaning back in the luxurious enclosure covered in golden travertine tiles, pouting her lips while fully clothed in a stylish ensemble.
Beyonce's outfit features a colourful paisley print blouse and tight black leggings along with a pair of very bright neon blue and yellow trainers.

More; http://--..com/2013/02/photo-freshly-scrubbed-beyonce-takes.html

Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by SlyIg(f): 7:08am On Feb 28, 2013
Ok.
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by nellaluv(f): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2013
Beyonce is 31, oh wow, i tot she was 29. #okbye
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by Temismith(f): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Is it akamu she is bathin wit in d first pix?
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by pheyikemi: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
Temismith: Is it akamu she is bathin wit in d first pix?
grin Mba, itz ewedu
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by free2ryhme: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
Temismith: Is it akamu she is bathin wit in d first pix?

no .. it is starch
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by naijababe2(f): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Love her sneakers wink
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by Brymo: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
i noo see anytin .
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by 3ace(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2013
Brymo: i noo see anytin .
I thought I was the only one o. D pix no gree load for my end.
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by youngguru23(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2013
How to Airtel 20GB for free nw @ coolcontacts.tk and mre exclusive Updates
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2013
How do you know she is freshly scrubbed?
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by Rexphobia(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2013
Can't see jack....is it just me
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by Andyblaze: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
A child came outta that kitten...so not into her anymore
Re: PHOTO: Freshly Scrubbed, Beyonce Takes Picture In The Shower by wonlasewonimi: 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
something is not right with her. I think she and Jay Z are going separate ways soon.

(1) (Reply)

''I Have Been With Wizkid For 5 Years''- Tania Omotayo (even Before Son's Birth) / Nicki Minaj Shares Sexy Throw Back Photos / Omg See The South African Butt On Tv Series That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.