Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome (41009 Views)

Omotola Shares Sexy Photo / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Mercy Johnson Shares Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by topeorekoy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
They went on vacation in Rome Italy and the Nollywood Diva posted their last picture as they depart the ancient Italian city

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nwXZDY5TrrQ/UhYurWC77OI/AAAAAAAAlzo/1s_BwkEuyFo/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/08/omotola-shares-family-vacation-picture.html#sthash.N9nNV1oE.dpuf

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by topeorekoy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dont know why the picture isnt showing

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by angelTI(f): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Tope, u r more than this o. Oya post the pictures for all to see b4 I vex

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by tpia5: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Afam4eva(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
That Omotola's daughter has it in her. If you know where Omotola lives with her daughter and you live close by, this is the time to strike before it's too late.

18 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Afam4eva(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
topeorekoy: Dont know why the picture isnt showing
Isn't that because you want us to visit your blog?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by topeorekoy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva:

Go check all my post, I put pictures.
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Awwww. Beautiful !!! cheesy
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by demelza: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Look at the hips on the girl standing with her father.
Omo T sure passed it down.
I love family photos like this.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by DICKtator: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
The geh on the right is so friggin hawt!!!

Lovely family!!!!

Her brothers didn't make the cut!!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Iaz93: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by johnstar(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
undecided
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
I wonder who snap dem the picshure undecided
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by mosho2good: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Pls who is omotola.
A boy or a girl.
A kid or an adult.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by pri3stess(f): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Cute family.
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by samski(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
na enjoyment tinz na grin
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by seedord247(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
demelza: Look at the hips on the girl standing with her father.
Omo T sure passed it down.
I love family photos like this.

Yerima??! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by pri3stess(f): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
mosho2good: Pls who is omotola.
A boy or a girl.
A kid or an adult.
No she's the woman that sells moin moin on your street.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by RedCard1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
This woman sabi waka eh. She has been hunting for relevance of recent. Genevieve was in China about 2 weeks ago and now Omotura is claiming to be in Rome? Why must she copy someone's style? Overhyped actress.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by seedord247(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
A boy or a girl.
A kid or an adult.

Your aunty sister cousin unlce daugter nephew. shocked
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by ignis: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
topeorekoy: Dont know why the picture isnt showing
I guess its from your phone cos its clearly showing on mine.
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
That's Omosexy in Rome
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by seedord247(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Red_Card: This woman sabi waka eh. She has been hunting for relevance of recent. Genevieve was in China about 2 weeks ago and now Omotura is claiming to be in Rome? Why must she copy someone's style? Overhyped actress.

Aint you too old for this!

16 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by tellwisdom: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rubbish undecided
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Boll2010: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Boo!bs so milky......laps so fresh
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by rerry3: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
I didn't think this simple prayer would work, but it did and I was shocked.

Supplies: 3 candles (any color)
White sugar
A plate

What to do: Put the 3 candles in the plate and sprinkle white sugar around them. Light the candles and put it on the tallest place in your home. Ask the first angel (St. Rafeal) a wish for buisness. then ask the second angel (St. Micheal) a wish for love. Then ask the third angel (St. Gabriel) an impossible wish. On the third day after you did this spell some how promote the spell (could be by telling a bunch of friends about this spell). Then watch what happens on the fourth day.
Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
A boy or a girl.
A kid or an adult.

A human goat called mosho2good! tongue

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by dplomaticVal: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
peeps who visit Rome alwys snap wit tHe papal to clarify al doubt, wonder wHy theirs is xo differnt undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by naturalwaves: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nice, lovely, happy family. Omotola is really setting the standards. It pays to be focus and serious as early as possible. Many women have lost the chance to a happy marriage life all because they wanted to explore life to the fullest, make money, become independent and then settle for the highest bidder at the end of the day only for the marriage to end in a crash.
Keep on enjoying your marriage with your family Omotola.

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by drake2005: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
The man has better legs/thighs than all the women in the pic...very toned thighs. If his face was cropped out, I would have thought he was a female. One reason men should never wear shorts as that short.

Can you identify the husband by the legs? No you can't. He has female legs and needs to hit the gym ASAP to muscle tone those legs and get rid of those cellulites. This is only an observation and no one should attack me or accuse me of being gay.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Shares Family Vacation Picture In Rome by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Why I Am Not Happy On My 76th Birthday - Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.