Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Wizkid - Azonto (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid - Azonto (Video) (16640 Views)

Azonto Remix- Fuse ODG Ft. Elephant Man / Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by busayobrig: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2013
DID YOU SEE THE SIGN WITH HIS FINGERS?
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by flint59(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2013
The video's cool, the tempo of the song is fast dats why u cld see instant cut aways and clips from the video

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2013
busayobrig: DID YOU SEE THE SIGN WITH HIS FINGERS?
Una don start again.Naija with conspiracy theory
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 28, 2013
Must Wizkid show us illluminati * in his video? Rubbish.... same same as Yinka ayefele(cripple) non sensense(Goodness of God back cover)..."chai skirt again.....wizzy baby"
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by charlesopp(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2013
I dnt lik moe musa nd d rest of d fak videi directors
Only two pple kill it for mee

Clarence/jude...d rest shld go nd learn more
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by StevenJay01(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2013
most of you haters lineage have never shot a video neither has their name being on print except on Obituary's and you will come here and start dissin someone who is doing his thing!!!!!May God forgive you all
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by Sagamite(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2013
dare2think: Moe Musa!!!

Can you calm the F..k down and not blind us. Shifting screen shots up and down the place.

Btw, we could not even see the faces of the pretty girls dancing.

That ALWAAAAAYS pisses me off!
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by zolaman(f): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2013
Receive payments through any
of the following services:

Get paid with the US Payment Service

A US account and routing number linked to your card will allow you to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers from select US corporations, including PayPal, Amazon, Apple and more!

Anyone can load your card

With the international prepaid debit card you can receive private loads from anyone worldwide via Visa/MasterCard®.

Payments available in minutes
No bank account is required
Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard®
Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages.

To receive this opportunity kindly contact me at: azolaman@gmail.com or 2348055164412......
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by Mization(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2013
omo_to_dun_6: I have noticed that fewer and fewer songs are appealing to me. Jesus Christ, I am getting old! I am not feeling this at all. Maybe I will, after constant replay.

In the meantime, 11th to...
You took ur time to count d number of comments above urs and said u're getting old for wizkid's song. R u kidding me?
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by tunesoft(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2013
Low budget...no video swag, just pack girls full video,dey studio....he can definately do better sha....davidos' Gobe was far better
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2013
shocked

Is Wizkid wearing a Skirt in this video?
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by pofolo(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2013
na wa oooooooooooooo,
im i the only one who feel like wizkid was trying to immitate kanye west with that skirt like sokoto abi na wetin make i call am?.
truth is , computer software and applications can get you beats and tunes, but if you no get "sense" enough, your video no go make sense at enuf if not at all........
do your own thing wiz"kid".......
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by omotodun6: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2013
Mization: You took ur time to count d number of comments...

Seriously? When you are replying to a thread, the number of the last comment is shown to you. You don't need to count. Click on reply and see for yourself; that's how I know this is the 78th comment.
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by abayskia(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2013
Must Wizkid show us illluminati * in his video? Rubbish.... same same as Yinka ayefele(cripple) non sensense(Goodness of God back cover)..."chai skirt again.....wizzy baby"

Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by pofolo(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2013
^
cut the crap n leave a slack jooor.......
the kid was only trying to form "W" with his fingers ni jooor !
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by folahann(m): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2013
Trigger Happy: Absolute rubbish go to youtube n watch Azonto Fiesta by Sarkodie, You go kill me by Sarkodie, Antenna by Fuse ODG and Kaalu by EL then you will know wot Azonto is all about cuz all i see is fake Azonto call Alingo cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Now you're talking about real Azonto especially that Kaalu
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by mruknaijaboy(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2013
dare2think: Moe Musa!!!

Can you calm the F..k down and not blind us. Shifting screen shots up and down the place.

Btw, we could not even see the faces of the pretty girls dancing.

I agree moe musa is on crack and is a amateur at video directing

Cant even see the girls dancing wtf?

This video editing needs to be done again

This track was a banger but this video has made it an average track

Moe musa step ya game up ur messing up n*ggaas music careers!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by Sike(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2013
He try small!
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by NaLaugh: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2013
Who knows the dancer on the right at 1:07 ?
I need her info ASAP.
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by adexsimply(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Na Laugh: Who knows the dancer on the right at 1:07 ?
I need her info ASAP.
tonto dikeh nw(@tontolet)
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by kenlash1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
I expected so much azonto from dis video but didn't c much nd he wasn't just doin anyfin, he was d one suppose to be dancing d tn but he just stand like statue ,( according to d lyric) or some guys doin some real moves , concept poor nd lacking
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
chingyjant:
Una don start again.Naija with conspiracy theory
as in eh, W don turn illuminati sign? Dull, retarded piple dats wat dey re,... I follow u tire for dem
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: as in eh, W don turn illuminati sign? Dull, retarded piple dats wat dey re,... I follow u tire for dem
. U don dey blind look at it very well
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by neso04(m): 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
na teanage gurls u come see or na video u come watch. i tire for you.
quote author=chingyjant]Below expectation.The video should be upgraded into HD and the video looks blurred seems the underage girls pleaded with Moe Musa not to show their face.Oya Wizzy rush go collect your change from that boy[/quote]
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by lorddarshwood(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
below my expectation,meaningless and what is function of that spider in there,his outfit alone trips me,i pray he survive with out EME
Re: Wizkid - Azonto (Video) by mikeapollo: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
Trigger Happy: Absolute rubbish go to youtube n watch Azonto Fiesta by Sarkodie, You go kill me by Sarkodie, Antenna by Fuse ODG and Kaalu by EL then you will know wot Azonto is all about cuz all i see is fake Azonto call Alingo cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

My brother, many Nigerian musicians are now copying the Ghanaian Hiplife beats/rhyhthms which is the origin of the Azonto beats, especially the ones produced by Sarkodie.
People like Olamide, Ruggedman, Terry G, Timaya, Iyanya, Duncan Mighty, Omawumi, Falvour etc are all copying the Ghana Hiplife rhythmn, which basically the fusion of Highlife and Rap music.
If you cast your mind back to 5 years agao, Iyanya and others were all playing some fake R&B....but they are all now playing the Ghana Hiplife style which rocks heavily in party dance halls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Vs Reekado Banks (nairaland Decides) / Nigerian Artiste You Dislike The Most. & Why? / DOWNLOAD MP3: Polo G - Epidemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.