Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sugar Mummy Connect - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sugar Mummy Connect (26515 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy Connect by oceanterry: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2013
Hey there this is for all of you seeking a sugar mummy contact, first and foremost there is nothing like a sugar mummy agency in Nigeria, at list not one I have heard of, and have never see or meet with any so called agent they just eat your money and give you nothing, am into this cuz that how I survive to pay my fees and wear good clothes and have good phones and a laptop, well am here to help i have a sugar mummy and most times when we go out I meet her friends as the word goes birds of the-same feather flock together , nearly all her friends I know of are into this , they admire me a lot and always call too say I should get them connected to a friend of mine that is capable mostly when their correct boy has bleeped up , so am here to distribute the numbers I have , just so you know most of them are here in Lagos but can always pay for your flight ticket have done for a few people b4 can even give you their contact to confirm my legitness … This is our it goes you call me I’ll give you her number you call her you talk please be mature don’t be shy or childish with you words tell her you are from Nick that’s the name they know me with only my boo boo (sugar mummy) knows my real name let her make the agreement of meeting with you , the only part were money is involve is if she ask you for a number from me, just like a reference number , just too be sure they don’t always ask but if she does you will have to compensate me to give the number , that number she will send it to me then when I tell you and you call it too her she knows you are from me, if she ask you if we are friends ? very good friends at that’s they need only people I know , my boo boo is out of the country can’t send my money cuz she with her husband right now ,and I can’t try anything stupid she has eyes watching me ……. If you’re interested call me at 08188991054. And she will ask for an HIV test result she will also show you hers ………………
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Kezben(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
:PIn as much as I am not interested,next time u will need help I pray the person in position to help u ask of ref number abi code watever u call it and put u through all this prOcess before rendering the help.
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Sugar Mummies don't operate this way because they are too scared to be involved in any scandal that will destroy the access to their money bags.

@Poster. Too many loopholes in your help story. I am not saying you are a scam, but you should know better now, what's up with the reference code/number?
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by kidink00: 6:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Please friends don't evr call or add any agent george,he's a fucking scam,he will ytell u to send card after that one,he will then tell u he has talked to d lady and he needs another card to make arrangement,he's a fake,I was dupped of 5k,please agent george is a fake,he's just one fat stupid igbo guy that scams youngsters,a fake,he will never know peace for his entire life,wicked fool
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by KuntaKinte1: 5:42pm On May 22, 2022
I need sugar mommy.
My location is Delta and willing to relocate.
Collins: +2348144362523
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by MANAGER92: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good Afternoon here please I need a good Muslim lady who is a working class and beautiful and also ready for marriage don’t be shy to chat me up on WhatsApp 08105781625
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2022

Me:
I am Emeka from Anambra state

58 years old Man and Divorced .

I am tall, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return very soon permanently.

Slightly introverted and calm personality

Loyal and caring.

I practice no religion.

My interests include: Health, Human rights and politics and athletics.

I detest IPOB and ESN for their terrorism disguised as Biafra agitation although Ojukwu remains one of my heroes.

Humble and very stingy grin cheesy my pockets are not very deep.

I do not care about flamboyance, image or fashion.
Respect is important to me, I expect it and I also give it.
Genotype: AA

You:
Your religious faith is up to you , religion unimportant to me.

Black Queen of any nationality or tribe.

Must care about maintaining good health and being healthy.

Have a happy / positive outlook

Well mannered and respectful

Desire to have children in near future

Hard-working and responsible.

Be loyal, humble and supportive .

Entrepreneurial skills would be a bonus to help us build some wealth

Being Divorced or having children is not necessarily an obstacle... .

usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Kollabo419: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Lagos
Engineer
6ft 1inch
Great physique
SM ONLY 📞 08135859283
I am Very discreet
No more details till we meet pls...
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Abayex30: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
any married women dat need a secret dates sud what'sapp me. 08141214047
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2023
I need sugar mummy.

Location Abeokuta Ogun State.

WhatsApp number:08137644890

I am 6ft tall and chocolate in color.

I am really good in bed.
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Richie1995(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
I am from Bayelsa State
28 years old
I am looking for a sugar mummy
Am very humble and kind, am chocolate in color.
You can reach out to me 👉 whatsapp 07012132283
Note you are also free to call
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Tritaniz: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
I need a sugar mummy for fun here in Lagos.
WhatsApp; 09079755633.
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by PrinceStb(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2023
Zero Seven Zero, Six Three, Two One, Nine Zero, Nine Two.

Any sugar mummy that's ready should chat me up.
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Larrywoo23(m): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Adults only please! No long talk, i seriously need a nice sugar mummy that can take good care of me and I'll service her with all my power in return. I'm 24 and very neat in and out with a really good 😌 gbola satisfied enough. Dear mama, please locate me, I'm ready to be your dog. Age of 30/50 my number 07089676028
Watsapp line. ‪+1 (913) 735‑5731
Name:David Larry
Hookup age: 30/50
Hookup location: around egbeda or Lagos axis
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Adults only please! No long talk, i seriously need a nice sugar mummy that can take good care of me and I'll service her with all my power in return. I'm 24 and very neat in and out with a really good 😌 gbola satisfied enough. Dear mama, please locate me, I'm ready to be your dog. Age of 30/50 my number
Watsapp line.
Name: Adesina oyewale
Hookup location: around abeokuta or Ogun axis

Check date now
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by healthconcerns(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
I'M ANTHONY, from Ojodu-Berger area...08063894916
oceanterry:
Hey there this is for all of you seeking a sugar mummy contact, first and foremost there is nothing like a sugar mummy agency in Nigeria, at list not one I have heard of, and have never see or meet with any so called agent they just eat your money and give you nothing, am into this cuz that how I survive to pay my fees and wear good clothes and have good phones and a laptop, well am here to help i have a sugar mummy and most times when we go out I meet her friends as the word goes birds of the-same feather flock together , nearly all her friends I know of are into this , they admire me a lot and always call too say I should get them connected to a friend of mine that is capable mostly when their correct boy has bleeped up , so am here to distribute the numbers I have , just so you know most of them are here in Lagos but can always pay for your flight ticket have done for a few people b4 can even give you their contact to confirm my legitness … This is our it goes you call me I’ll give you her number you call her you talk please be mature don’t be shy or childish with you words tell her you are from Nick that’s the name they know me with only my boo boo (sugar mummy) knows my real name let her make the agreement of meeting with you , the only part were money is involve is if she ask you for a number from me, just like a reference number , just too be sure they don’t always ask but if she does you will have to compensate me to give the number , that number she will send it to me then when I tell you and you call it too her she knows you are from me, if she ask you if we are friends ? very good friends at that’s they need only people I know , my boo boo is out of the country can’t send my money cuz she with her husband right now ,and I can’t try anything stupid she has eyes watching me ……. If you’re interested call me at 08188991054. And she will ask for an HIV test result she will also show you hers ………………

Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Vickienova: 1:27pm On May 12, 2023
Lagos
Engineer
6ft 1inch
Great physique
SM ONLY 📞 07041823842
I am Very discreet
No more details till we meet pls...
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by Blacklion3: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
oyewale0001:
Adults only please! No long talk, i seriously need a nice sugar mummy that can take good care of me and I'll service her with all my power in return. I'm 24 and very neat in and out with a really good 😌 gbola satisfied enough. Dear mama, please locate me, I'm ready to be your dog. Age of 30/50 my number 08137644890
Watsapp line. 08137644890
Name: Adesina oyewale
Hookup location: around abeokuta or Ogun axis

How long can you bark?
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Blacklion3:

How long can you bark?

You are worst kids I ever me on this thread. The number doesn't exist again unless I allow it to exist. I didn't commit crime. I only did what your dad did at My age.
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Blacklion3:

How long can you bark?

Please do anything you like with it
Re: Sugar Mummy Connect by oyewale0001(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Blacklion3:

How long can you bark?

You are really a big fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! / Single Ladies Searching For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. / Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.