Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! (26719 Views)

My Fiance Is A Womaniser And I Have One Child For Him Please Ad / Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / How to Discover If He Loves you or He Is another Womaniser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 7:30am On May 28, 2009
Dem say make I no talk, I have had enuf I must talk am! he is a frequent poster in Niaraland, his name begins with Whisky, He and some other members (soon to be revealed) of the forum are on a mission to sleep with as many girls in nairaland as possible, he is always seeking attention from ladies. He is always sings of how he wants a Nigerian wife(trick one), he comes whimpering like a little fat puppy of how his family is pressuring him to get married and that he is the heir of his father kingdom and bla , bla, he will sing heaven and earth for you, but when he is done with you, he simply hops off  after giving his counter parts the load down of his adventures, then he starts all over again, I know of three ladies here in London that he has done it to. I will leave it at this for now, If u are a lady and you are currently chatting with a guy whose qualities is similar to this, donot say i didnt warn you. Beware!!!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by sofeo(m): 11:02am On May 28, 2009
Thanks man for the warning, And at least some would hear and some won't hear.

Just warn then well well, Gold Digger
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by biola44: 11:21am On May 28, 2009
na wah o shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bluespice(f): 11:23am On May 28, 2009
bwuahahahahaha!
those ladies are cheap
them dey force heir of kindom to marry
so the remedy na to scatter leg abi?
alakori oshi
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by emilyone(f): 12:40pm On May 28, 2009
its only a fool or a loose LovePeddler with no self dignity or a gold digger like some1 has rightly said will come hear and swallow whatever being posted
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bluespice(f): 12:41pm On May 28, 2009
thank you my sister
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by maray(f): 12:58pm On May 28, 2009
@ poster,thanks for d information lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bluespice(f): 1:01pm On May 28, 2009
bwuahahahahaha!
maray did u fall for it? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bluespice(f): 1:03pm On May 28, 2009
lmao! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by maray(f): 1:05pm On May 28, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by bluespice(f): 1:08pm On May 28, 2009
i knew it!
*jumping up and down*
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 28, 2009
Nairaland is getting funnier.

its rife for guys to come up with just about anything to get into a girls' pata but damn the girls who fall for those.

Threadstarter, name names abeg.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 7:03pm On May 28, 2009
Yes i am back oh! It is not a joking matter, he claims to be a banker in London, he goes after descent girls who just want to settle down, this guy just gave my friend false hope, the girl told all her people about him, he eventually just disappeared, now he is chatting with one of her friends singing the same love story unware of that person is his ex'es friend. Infact the guy just came back from Nigeria and has been spreading the news to his counter parts of all the girls he conquered there. The thing that amuses me is the story i have heared of him from all witnesses is  that the so called heir lives in a  dirty one room apartment in the ghettos of London, he is overweight and i hear that  he snores like a castrated hog,( sorry oh i am saying this my dear friend) i am so angry how he manages to catch his prey, only God knows. Abeg oh! Ladies be warned.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StephenP(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2009
lol it's game over.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 7:20pm On May 28, 2009
what is game over?  for who? i hope is mr 'whisky' u are talking about.  undecided. DSo u know him?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StephenP(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2009
No need to feel guilty angie, I was talking about Will.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 7:24pm On May 28, 2009
Guilty ke? for what now? the person that should be guilty is the shameless womaniser, i am waiting for him, he will soon come online as usual , today na today!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by StephenP(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2009
You seem too close to this character, tell me, are you one of his victims?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by platinumnk(f): 7:35pm On May 28, 2009
u mean ppl take nl serious, this is nairaland, sean created nairalist, but seriously 3girls.??!!

°reserves other comments°
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by chibaby5(f): 7:37pm On May 28, 2009
cnt shout !!! ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 7:53pm On May 28, 2009
StephenP:

You seem too close to this character, tell me, are you one of his victims?

No be only victim, na victor! You want me to talk but i wont becos my freind is involved if not would hav finished the guy by now!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Sauron1: 8:03pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

No be only victim, na victor! You want me to talk but i wont becos my freind is involved if not would hav finished the guy by now!

Are you a coward? Name him and shame him.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by yme1(f): 8:04pm On May 28, 2009
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
na so people come take NL serious
to the extent of them involving it with sex
anyway, anybody that tells me about sex all i need to do is nod my head and nothing more than that
anyway maybe it is what the babes want
they werent forced to it   undecided cheesy
and not every guy here is that heartless grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 8:08pm On May 28, 2009
Thank God you know that but not every girl does, that is why i have set up this thread, as i chatting with you, the guy is on his next victim, i dont want him to suceed this time, infact he has publicly posted his email address and has specified the type of girl he wants, shameless idiot!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 28, 2009
Who's Whisky?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 8:10pm On May 28, 2009
His name is not whisky, read between the lines my dear.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 8:11pm On May 28, 2009
His counterparts are Delta, Mr Papa, Sierra and so on.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 28, 2009
Who's name begins with "whisky"?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Agielove: 8:19pm On May 28, 2009
No, but he is somebody u know very well. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Askew: 8:22pm On May 28, 2009
It's a pity that some people do not care about their future,a night of pleasure is enough to ruin what one has gathered throughout ones lifetime.Those who are in the habit of taking advantage of women should desist from this dirty act before the wrath of God falls on them. Some people will labour for 20 yrs in the uk,US or anywhere and they wont have anything to show for it;not because they have not got the necessary qualification oh.U will surely reap ur dirty act.
Am using this medium to rain curses of all forms on anyone who has been indulging in this type of dirty act,if u dont desist from it.U will go back to home empty handed and u wont have anything to show for ur travelling abroad
Amen
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by patwhizkid(f): 8:22pm On May 28, 2009
His name plz
Re: Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2009
Agielove:

No, but he is somebody u know very well. lipsrsealed

You're sure? I don't know a lot of people here. Can you give some clues? Like the first three letters to his username . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42)

The Best S*x Hookup Whatsapp & Telegram Group For Nigerians / NiUK���� / Single Ladies Searching For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage. / Ever Had A Crush On Someone At Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.