Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years (12679 Views)

NECO 2012 June/July SSCE Results - How To Check Yours / WAEC Upgrades 2011/2012 SSCE Results. Good News! / Waec Releases May/june 2008 Ssce Results! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by hardbody: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
abdulkayus: omo mehn, dis is very disheartened. After 4 years!!!. WAEC are sick in their head. Dis absolute rubbish, where did dey wan d students to start frm now. D affected students shld make their case well known around d country so dat dey can get supports frm all corners. House and senate need to look into dis.

Na this kind english dey make them cancel results 10 years after. Berra go and confirm that they have not cancelled your F9 in English, Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by ujukala: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
@toba. Please, this is a serious case.@topic: I hope WAEC will listen to their cases. It's unfortunate.
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by nature262(m): 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
I'm also having same issue with my result from 2005, i used the said result to gain admission into Uniport in 2007 and my set have graduated since 2011 and am still battling with WAEC result. i wasn't informed of this till i went for my result verification. i have written series of letters for revalidation individually and my secondary school has also written to WAEC of which attached copies of my result print out from 2005 which shows the grades and the current print out that has CANCELED written beside all the subjects. i have been going to waec office at regular interval for any update on my result since the last letter from my school was sent to Lagos headoffice. i haven't gotten any reply yet. am still hopefull it would be revalidated but for now my graduation from UNIPORT is on halt.
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by luq4u(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
This is madness, minister&commissioner of education, civil society must take a drastic measure
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by skfa1: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
Chei
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by Gboliwe: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
jammyng: Make i kuku go check my own o
unfailingly!
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by kristana(f): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
God help them o. .i rili pity them..so sad sad
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by abbeywasc(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
This is the height of injustice. To cancel a result after four years due to "meticulous" investigation shows that they are grossly incompetent. Haba! 4 yrs to do investigation! Na election tribunal dem be? I think what shud b done is dt NANS shud organise a protest march and any student in lagos shud join such. Let's fyt 4 our brodas, it may be our turn 2moro
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by Rick9(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
WTF DAMN USELESS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA After four years, so students should now be afraid to write exams now what is this na

...Plz visit www.naijagurux.tk

...Plz visit www.naijagurux.tk

1 Like

Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by bashydemy(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2013
Me i go sue WAEC i swear, 4years na beans not to talk of first class
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by Vansnickers: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2013
nijanigga: Black race is cursed race? Instead of WAEC blaming itself of gross incompetence they are ruing innocent kids's life.What a shameless country.

What does the Black race have to do with this, you Dumb@ss?! I feel sorry for these guys. Why should you suffer for another person's incompetence?!
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by KINGE1: 2:13am On Mar 01, 2013
This is absolute non sense, how can they do that now, whenever this so called
Is not sure about a particular centre the result should not be released to avoid
This kind of rubbish.
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by lastpage: 4:10am On Mar 01, 2013
begwong: WAEC needed to be sued.
WTF ,after how many years?
But didn't the student collect his original cert after 2yrs or thereabout?
Since this is about result, it has to be treated individually.

WAEC owes them:
*to show evidence that they cheated.
*When the cheating was discovered
*Why they were given results, that they passed
*Why four years later, results where cancelled
*Why they did not receive info on such action

The ONLY SOLUTION to this matter is for each student to head to a court of law
and sue for their result to be re-instated and a LOT OF DAMAGES PAID to them.

Until some foolish "officials" and sacked and jailed for such foolish acts, they will continue to act with impunity and claim "WAEC have the right to cancel result" .....as if that was the question!
Arrant nonsense.

Lastpage!
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by Gboliwe: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
All the incompetence we see in any area we look at is as a result of gross corruption.
People, very many WAEC officials should and would lose their jobs for this.
I have been looking for WAEC checker to buy, just so I don't get a surprise
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by calcal: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
some WAEC insider are doing this bad job to destroy people life, since WAEC cannot protect data then it should then let them go back to old school - keep the hard copy.
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by Malubi(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2013
God have Mercy, my concern is their individual life. Its 2 bad 2 here this from waec.
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
What is the latest on waec councellation of results in some schools after many years?.
Re: Ogugu School SSCE Results, Cancelled After 4 Years by daviduz: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2014
I am David by name, all my waec results for 2014 was withheld and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result, and he have ask me to inform or bring another twenty persons who their results were withheld so if you are interested you can call his number 08152240666

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia State University Graduates 4,447, Records 15 First Class / OAU Takes The First Position In Bamidele Aturu Inaugural Debate / Opinion Poll: Has ASUU Strike Yielded Any Positive Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.