Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,001 members, 7,956,716 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian (30652 Views)

Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Handsome Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
AY drank too much of liqour and his mouth was smelling liquor liquor.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by 76Naira(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are a bad pikin... grin cheesy

Tortori moves mennn!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by Dygeasy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
Regiblinkz: having fun every once in a while sha...genevieve still looks breathless breathtaking
i know say na mistake. How u like am now?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by ejifranks(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by maxit2(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Genevieve fine sha.. Kai see as pikin hot like boiling pot of soup..

@HATERS, what da heck is with u and marriage self? She has a daughter, she's successful and 100% happy. Fuccck u n ur life is all about marriage concept..
By the way, checkout ur sister/aunt that got married n see who's living happier.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by komek(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
SlyIg: Has Ay's wife seen this?
Go and show it to her. Gbeboro.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by cyprianlah(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Na so AY go do joke joke put hm right hand for smth...abi e dn enta sef?<<<>>>c d gal face.....Genny tell am to send text
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by Nkembenard(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
zangiff: na enjoyment. See clean laps and sqizzes. Fresh tins...that y d guy laugh
CONJI undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by bennynaza(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Genny: abeg dey one side. I no like rough play. D fair girl: oya AY come nah. Genny say she no want bt me i dey die for u oo Ay: na by force. Na she i want. I don tire for ur own. See as body dey sweet u. Abeg jenny oya joor Genny: bt Ay, why ur mouth dey smell na :-XGenny: abeg dey one side. I no like rough play. D fair girl: oya AY come nah. Genny say she no want bt me i dey die for u oo Ay: na by force. Na she i want. I don tire for ur own. See as body dey sweet u. Abeg jenny oya joor Genny: bt Ay, why ur mouth dey smell na
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by Orikinla(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
NA BY FORCE! grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by JimmyBoy1: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
NL at its best to make you relax after long day's work.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by juninho(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
party
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by great063(m): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
AY & 'em ladies.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Some say it is bad breath, but as one of the ladies tries to escape from AY's bad breath, the other lady is begging for the bad breath. The expression on her face and body tells that she needs AY badly..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by philuxious(f): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
nA yeye dey worry dem abi na joke celebrities with deir 4nicating nd adulterous life cry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 01, 2013
LesbianBoy: This st.upid geh called Genevieve nnaji a.k.a miss loose pusSsSsy should GO AND GET MARRIED! Instead of attending parties here and there and frolicking with peoples husband! *hiss* *spits*
you're a f.ool.even your name tells so.you're a boy and you're a lesbian.confused mugu.
Have u slept with her before?u get mouth talk for her back.in her preSence I'm sure you'll kneel to clean her shoes wiht your tongue.oloshi
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2013
LesbianBoy: This st.upid geh called Genevieve nnaji a.k.a miss loose pusSsSsy should GO AND GET MARRIED! Instead of attending parties here and there and frolicking with peoples husband! *hiss* *spits*

smh.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2013
lorretta u: you're a f.ool.even your name tells so.you're a boy and you're a lesbian.confused mugu.
Have u slept with her before?u get mouth talk for her back.in her preSence I'm sure you'll kneel to clean her shoes wiht your tongue.oloshi

grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by blessedchosen: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2013
Psalm 14:1 -The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Shortly you will die and if you do not repent and stop all this pollution, immorality, unclean and defiled thoughts and fornication you are into, you sure will enter hell fire. You are therefore warned now before it gets too late for you. Jesus Christ is holy.He loves your soul, and wants to save you, that's the reason you are receiving this gospel.

Isaiah 43:21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by blessedchosen: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2013
Is it when you die, you will serve God. It is now you should cut off from sins, give your life to Jesus Christ, so that you can get to heaven and not hell fire.
1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by blessedchosen: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2013
Stop listening or watching satanic,demonic inspired,corrupting music and video that will take you to hell if you fail to repent.Somebody loves you and wants to take you to Heaven.He's Jesus.Stop your sins today.
I Corinthians 6:9-10 says,'Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God?BE NOT DECEIVED:neither Fornicators,nor Idolaters,nor Adulterers,nor Effeminates,nor Abusers of themselves with mankind,nor Thieves, nor Covetous.., shall inherit the Kingdom of God.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by crackhouse(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2013
AY and his smelling mouth
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by rully2: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2013

You are such a big fool for making that statement. I cant believe you are a guy..u must be one of those people suffering from low self esteem or rejection or something. No be small Oloshi! Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by Elnuk34(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
gramci: The expression on fair girl's face be like say AY de put his right hand inside something cheesy

Ibinabo Fiberesima
Re: Caption This Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji And Ay Comedian by poshrose: 5:46am On Mar 02, 2013
dasparrow:
We al no wher d pics was taken,, they say we shud caption it,,to sth funny. undecided
I saw this picture and more on bellanija.com

This picture was taken during Omotola Ekeinde's surprise 35th birthday party that was thrown for her by her husband a few days ago after she returned from the USA. They were all just having a good time at the party and goofing around, that's all. Nothing serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Dedicates Her Birthday To Atiku, Prays He Reclaims Mandate / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures / How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.