Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. (1091 Views)

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Photo Of Why GEJ Fears Buhari / PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Fatdon(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2013
Former Minister of the Federal Capital
Territory (FCT), Malam Nasir El-Rufai said
General Muhammadu Buhari is his preferred
candidate for the 2015 presidential polls.
El-Rufai who spoke to Radio France
International Hausa Service denied eyeing the presidency saying it was just a propaganda
by the Peoples Democratic Party.
“Those who are saying Buhari should step
aside for me are not members of our party.
May be they are PDP members who are afraid
of General Buhari. This is because the way they fear Buhari – I swear they do not fear
God the almighty,” he said.
Reacting to comments credited to Nuhu
Ribadu about his book - The Accidental Public
Servant - he said “it is not possible for me to
write a book and everybody becomes convinced about what I wrote. But nobody
came out to say Nasiru has lied in the book.
The only thing they say is that they are not
happy – like Nuhu Ribadu, he has said he never
read the book, so if you didn’t read the book
why talk? “The way I look at it, even Atiku Abukabar’s
people who wrote rejoinders have not read
the book. I hope that by now they have read
it, and may be that is why they kept quite.
There is no way everybody will agree with the
book and there is no way one would say he never committed any mistake,” he said.
El-Rufai also challenged his critics to write
their own books for “Nigerians to choose
which one they will read” because as far as he
is concerned, he wrote the truthPDP as he
knew it.
www.informationng.com/2013/02/pdp-fears-buhari-more-than-god-el-rufai.html
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2013
Another silly talk. How low will El Rufai sink in his desperation for political power? The last time it was Jesus Christ and now its God. Is El Rufai now insinuating that Buhari is greater than God? Must we play politics with everything?
Smh!
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by hakanai(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2013
Fatdon: Former Minister of the Federal Capital
Territory (FCT), Malam Nasir El-Rufai said
General Muhammadu Buhari is his preferred
candidate for the 2015 presidential polls.
El-Rufai who spoke to Radio France
International Hausa Service denied eyeing the presidency saying it was just a propaganda
by the Peoples Democratic Party.
Those who are saying Buhari should step
aside for me are not members of our party.
May be they are PDP members who are afraid
of General Buhari. This is because the way they fear Buhari – I swear they do not fear
God the almighty,
” he said.
Reacting to comments credited to Nuhu
Ribadu about his book - The Accidental Public
Servant - he said “it is not possible for me to
write a book and everybody becomes convinced about what I wrote. But nobody
came out to say Nasiru has lied in the book.
The only thing they say is that they are not
happy – like Nuhu Ribadu, he has said he never
read the book, so if you didn’t read the book
why talk? “The way I look at it, even Atiku Abukabar’s
people who wrote rejoinders have not read
the book. I hope that by now they have read
it, and may be that is why they kept quite.
There is no way everybody will agree with the
book and there is no way one would say he never committed any mistake,” he said.
El-Rufai also challenged his critics to write
their own books for “Nigerians to choose
which one they will read” because as far as he
is concerned, he wrote the truthPDP as he
knew it.
www.informationng.com/2013/02/pdp-fears-buhari-more-than-god-el-rufai.html

^^^^Mr man watch your mouth o! I like the opposition but El-rufai needs to get his head straight if this is coming from him again.What is wrong with you? Somebody needs to explain to him the importance and manner in which to discuss about religious figures.His comments are so irritating.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Goddex: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
. . . and CPC/APC fear GEJ more than they fear death.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Demdem(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
DP
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
“Those who are saying Buhari should step aside for me are not members of our party. May be they are PDP members who are afraid of General Buhari. This is because the way they fear Buhari – I swear they do not fear God the almighty,” he said.

This statement is in order in my opinion. Even many Nlers pee in their pants on sighting BUHARI on the screens, whereas they dont when they sight God on their screens. The killer party must be crushed.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
@Topic, how can PDP fear a Buhari who they have roundly defeated in 3 elections in 2003, 2007 and 2011?? Something is not adding up.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Kewt: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Demdem: “Those who are saying Buhari should step aside for me are not members of our party. May be they are PDP members who are afraid of General Buhari. This is because the way they fear Buhari – I swear they do not fear God the almighty,” he said.

This statement is in order in my opinion. Even many Nlers pee in their pants on sighting BUHARI on the screens, [b]whereas they dont when they sight God on their screens. The killer party must be crushed.[/b]

Really? I must be missing something. Tell me more. On what kind of TV screen can one see/watch God?

Is it on HD? Plasma? LCD? LED? Cathode-Ray? Black and White? made by Samsung? LG? Sony? Panasonic? Toshiba or National?
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by blazingtrain: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
El rufai again!!!
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by gramci: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
Short El rufai, it should be the other way round, PDP has defeated the serial loser three times (2003,2007 and 2011), it will be four if you should include 2015 which he will loose as a serial loser tongue
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by lacasa: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo: @Topic, how can PDP fear a Buhari who they have roundly defeated in 3 elections in 2003, 2007 and 2011?? Something is not adding up.

They won those elections
Via: rigging!.

In a real election, PDP can NEVER defeat Buhari anϑ they Кnoω it.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Kewt:

Really? I must be missing something. Tell me more. On what kind of TV screen can one see/watch God?

Is it on HD? Plasma? LCD? LED? Cathode-Ray? Black and White? made by Samsung? LG? Sony? Panasonic? Toshiba or National?

My friend, use ur brain. When the word God is spelt on our screen, are u saying u don't know what it meant?
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by free2ryhme: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
yes , god of thunder,iron,water&sun
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by godsony: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Another silly talk. How low will El Rufai sink in his desperation for political power? The last time it was Jesus Christ and now its God. Is El Rufai now insinuating that Buhari is greater than God? Must we play politics with everything?
Smh!
You probably do not attend school good enough to know the diffrence
Btw metaphor,hyperbole and straight talk! You re just a religious
Bigot like boko haram. Go and learn how to read properly. Mtchweee!
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Reptyle(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
haka_nai:

^^^^Mr man watch your mouth o! I like the opposition but El-rufai needs to get his head straight if this is coming from him again.What is wrong with you? Somebody needs to explain to him the importance and manner in which to discuss about religious figures.His comments are so irritating.

Why? Did he mention Jesus Christ again in his statement? He mentioned "God Almighty" and if he in his infinite wisdom has not struck El-Rufai dead, who are you to be here forming voltron on God's behalf?
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Reptyle(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Another silly talk. How low will El Rufai sink in his desperation for political power? The last time it was Jesus Christ and now its God. Is El Rufai now insinuating that Buhari is greater than God? Must we play politics with everything?
Smh!

If that is what you got from El-Rufai's statement as quoted in the article, then I apologize for crediting you with above average intelligence. Terribly disappointed in you man...like seriously SMH!
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by eggheaders(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Smh!

you just affirm my speculation that you are such a dumb simpleton.are you so stupid or you just pretending to be.don't tell you so braindead not to know when a person is talking in parables from straight talk.your case don pass to be careful mehn.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Fatdon(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by tomakint: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
***After reading through this thread....****

Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by omenka(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
godsony:
You probably do not attend school good enough to know the diffrence
Btw metaphor,hyperbole and straight talk! You re just a religious
Bigot like boko haram. Go and learn how to read properly. Mtchweee!

Why do you even bother to respond to him?

As for me, whichever way you take it, whether metaphorically of literally, the mallam is on point!

If these men have the slightest respect for God, do you think the country would have been nearly as backward and as sleazy as it is?

These men take oaths before they assume any office, and they SWEAR BY GOD!

Yet, no sooner do they leave the venue of the swearing in ceremony than they start thinking of ways to outdo themselves in devilish schemes.

I have always insisted these pple swear by their respective traditional dieties to uphold the rules of the offices they occupy. If this can be done, by God, Nigeria would become the next economic wonder of the world overnight!
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
Smh!

Whatever. When next your GEJ is in Church and the Preacher says a prayer against corruption reming him to say "Amen".

(1) (Reply)

UN Mulls Ethics Of 'killer Robots' / David Cameron To Question Nigerian Leaders On Same-sex Marriage Bill / Gov Aregbesola In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.