Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai (1374 Views)

Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Photo Of Why GEJ Fears Buhari / PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 12, 2013
PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-Rufai

Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Malam Nasir El-Rufai said General Muhammadu Buhari is his preferred candidate for the 2015 presidential polls.

El-Rufai who spoke to Radio France International Hausa Service denied eyeing the presidency saying it was just a propaganda by the Peoples Democratic Party.

“Those who are saying Buhari should step aside for me are not members of our party. May be they are PDP members who are afraid of General Buhari. This is because the way they fear Buhari – I swear they do not fear God the almighty,” he said.

Reacting to comments credited to Nuhu Ribadu about his book - The Accidental Public Servant - he said “it is not possible for me to write a book and everybody becomes convinced about what I wrote. But nobody came out to say Nasiru has lied in the book. The only thing they say is that they are not happy – like Nuhu Ribadu, he has said he never read the book, so if you didn’t read the book why talk?

“The way I look at it, even Atiku Abukabar’s people who wrote rejoinders have not read the book. I hope that by now they have read it, and may be that is why they kept quite. There is no way everybody will agree with the book and there is no way one would say he never committed any mistake,” he said.

El-Rufai also challenged his critics to write their own books for “Nigerians to choose which one they will read” because as far as he is concerned, he wrote the truth PDP as he knew it.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/pdp-fears-buhari-more-than-god-el-rufai
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Alxmyr(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2013
After defeating the same three times....

And ready to hand him another defeat in 2015.....

1 Like

Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2013
This short engine again? Can't he leave God alone?that thing he is lookin for from God,I hope he get it soon.why didn't he use allah abi he no b moslem? One day,monkey go go market e no go return
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by 2Legit2Qui: 6:58pm On May 12, 2013
this Lilliputian again.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by danderson(f): 7:05pm On May 12, 2013
@ El-Rufai: You are a LOSER!!! You're just lucky that GEJ is considrate but wise.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by gramci: 7:06pm On May 12, 2013
Fraudster
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by andresia(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2013
shocked choi! GEJ's foot soldiers work round the clock, abi na shifting una dey do ni?

1 Like

Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by bloggernaija: 2:35pm On May 13, 2013
Not only PDP . All the corrupt bastards all over nigeria are afraid of him.
Buhari does not do ranka dede.exactly the reason why he was overthrown by a follower northerner. Same reason why murtala Mohammed was assassinated.i can tell what he will do if he becomes president.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Olaolufred(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2013
Alxmyr: After defeating the same three times....

And ready to hand him another defeat in 2015.....

LIKE ABRAHAM LINCOLN WHO STILL RULED US AFTER MANY DEFEATS.
JUST CORROBORATING
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by aurenflani: 3:01pm On May 13, 2013
Why can't some Nigerian youths think properly like their counterparts elsewhere? So, so hypocritical and unserious - why?

These people that have helped themselves to your heads and like their field planted Stuupid propaganda of religio-ethnic consideration are your worst enemies not Gen. Buhari!

Why are you so blinded to see that these pdp guys from both the north and south are using you the Nigerian youths against yourselves and against your futures?

1 Like

Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Gamji007: 5:40pm On May 13, 2013
danderson: @ El-Rufai: You are a LOSER!!! You're just lucky that GEJ is considrate but wise.
Dude,you r very funny

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by alkadriyar(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2013
@ op dis is not a suprising propaganda. Everyone knws dat dis is wht ignorants nigerians like 2 hear. I dnt knw where dis lies wuld lead u to. Am sure if we ar to play d audio record of d interview, its goin to be somthing different. Dont be a caward nw. U ar acting like d devil's tools.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Alxmyr(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2013
Olaolufred:

LIKE ABRAHAM LINCOLN WHO STILL RULED US AFTER MANY DEFEATS.
JUST CORROBORATING

But Lincoln was only 49 years old when he won his election as president and not 74 when he was planning for 4th defeat.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Goddex: 8:00pm On May 13, 2013
Fear Buhari as in how na? Somebody that PDP has trashed thrice in the past. For me, he is the easiest to beat because he has got loads and loads of enemies due to his ethnic and religious bigotry while in public service.

I just feel ashamed of APC that a party that calls itself progressive cannot still look beyond this octogenarian who was military head of state when many of us where toddlers. What is "Progressive" in somebody like Buhari? What projects did he execute as governor of north east? I challenge anyone to mention a University, teaching hospital, road, industry, polytechnic, airport or any monument in North East that Buhari executed.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by teskyg: 9:04pm On May 13, 2013
Why will corrupt people be afraid of him when his election will be funded by stolen wealth.It is only a fool who will belive Buhari will fight corruption.He has already surrunded himself with Tinubu and co and let not deceive ourselves that he will fight corruption if elected.I predict suicide for Buhari in 2015.He will be rejected as usual.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 13, 2013
ElIrufia ur head is not correct. They fear him more than God yet they're dusting him in every election? Why brink God into a dirty matter in the first place?? U are indeed the prperty of YabaLeft
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Eziachi: 10:34pm On May 13, 2013
Goddex: Fear Buhari as in how na? Somebody that PDP has trashed thrice in the past.
Being the best and biggest rigger is not the same as the trasher.

For me, he is the easiest to beat because he has got loads and loads of enemies due to his ethnic and religious bigotry while in public service.
Give series of examples of this ethnic, religious bigotry action while in office.

I just feel ashamed of APC that a party that calls itself progressive cannot still look beyond this octogenarian who was military head of state when many of us where toddlers.
I will guess you are no longer a toddler, but if you're still, lets adults remind you that the current Indian prime minister is 81 years young and still going strong and the economy he runs is ten times bigger than yours.

What is "Progressive" in somebody like Buhari?
What is your understanding of the word progressive?

What projects did he execute as governor of north east? I challenge anyone to mention a University, teaching hospital, road, industry, polytechnic, airport or any monument in North East that Buhari executed.
No one ever build those things in five months. Name the ones OBJ, Yar Adua and Jonathan has built combined since 1999, when you are still maybe a baby?

1 Like

Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Nobody: 8:27am On May 14, 2013
alkadriyar: @ op dis is not a suprising propaganda. Everyone knws dat dis is wht ignorants nigerians like 2 hear. I dnt knw where dis lies wuld lead u to. Am sure if we ar to play d audio record of d interview, its goin to be somthing different. Dont be a caward nw. U ar acting like d devil's tools.

Bros,
Your sense of reasoning have simply been eroded by your emotions!

1. I did not write the article
2. I did not publish the article
3. I only saw the article and placed it on Naialand.
4. If it is a propaganda, i do not know
5. If it is a lie, I do not know
6. Since you have the audio record, upload it for all to listen to
7. I am not a coward
8. Time will tell who is the devil's tool (me, you or El Rufai!

But get this one thing clear, the day El Rufai said that those who were caught as Boko Haram members were not Moslems but Christians because those caught were "wearing jeans and Moslems don't wear jeans", was the day I counted him as a lost politician blinded by religion.

Cheers
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by alkadriyar(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2013
noblezone:

3. I only saw the article and placed it on Naialand.

Cheers

This is exactly what am saying. Dat a right thinkin person wh doesnt think with his anus will not see a report anywhr and post it without confirmin it authenticity jst as u hav done, out of the urge to creat a topic on NiraLand. Ar u telling me if u hear a rumour abt ur pastor or imam making silly comments, u will jst go on braodcasting without confiming? "Rumour they said are carreid by enemies, spread by the ignorants and acceptd by the fools". So u ar free to choose whr u belong.
Morever, am not a fan of Elrufai or even belong to his Bandwagon. Am jst an activist of peace and unity dats why i dnt wnt anything dat will take us bak to d old story of blasphemy what ever. The4 i wuld antagonise any tool of d devil.
Good day.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Olaolufred(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2013
Alxmyr:

But Lincoln was only 49 years old when he won his election as president and not 74 when he was planning for 4th defeat.

FAILURE IS NOT DETERMINED BY AGE.
BUT BY OCCURENCES OR ACTIONS.
IF HE LEADS NIGERIA AGAIN AT 90,
THEN HE IS ACHIEVED HIS VISION.
WHILE WE DESIRE A YOUNGER GENERATION,
WHAT NIGERIA DESPERATELY NEEDED NOW IS NOT THE AGE, BUT THE CHANGE.
OK.
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 14, 2013
alkadriyar:
This is exactly what am saying. Dat a right thinkin person wh doesnt think with his anus will not see a report anywhr and post it without confirmin it authenticity jst as u hav done, out of the urge to creat a topic on NiraLand. Ar u telling me if u hear a rumour abt ur pastor or imam making silly comments, u will jst go on braodcasting without confiming? "Rumour they said are carreid by enemies, spread by the ignorants and acceptd by the fools". So u ar free to choose whr u belong.
Morever, am not a fan of Elrufai or even belong to his Bandwagon. Am jst an activist of peace and unity dats why i dnt wnt anything dat will take us bak to d old story of blasphemy what ever. The4 i wuld antagonise any tool of d devil.
Good day.

Without confirming authenticity?
Please what exactly do you mean?
I should have called El Rufai or who to confirm
Or I should have invited the Nigerian Police to investigate the article and if they confirm it is true, then I could post?

Please spare me. I posted the link, and whatever investigation you want to do, is not my business. You can through the link, get to the writer the publisher.

Below are links to 2 of your posts, I will like to know how you carried out your investigations before you posted them here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1188382/pastor-bakare-blast-over-attacks
https://www.nairaland.com/1201396/lagos-court-remands-15-russians

If I here a rumour about my Pastor, it is my duty to find out from him, the facts.
If I here a rumour about your Imam, it is not my duty but yours to find out the facts from him.

Unfortunately, El Rufai is not my pastor, perhaps he is your Imam?

Yet, the "rumour" angle was introduced by you to cause mischief. My post did not say that "I heard a rumour about El Rufai". The article is on an online news magazine. If you have any quarrel with it, take it to the Naijapundit!

It does not matter whether you are a fan of el Rufai or not, you have betrayed you sentiment when you declared

"
alkadriyar: @ op dis is not a suprising propaganda. Everyone knws dat dis is wht ignorants nigerians like 2 hear. I dnt knw where dis lies wuld lead u to. Am sure if we ar to play d audio record of d interview, its goin to be somthing different. Dont be a caward nw. U ar acting like d devil's tools.

What investigations did you carry out before you concluded that
1. It was a propaganda
2. It must be a lie
3. there is an audio version and you are so sure it is different from what they wrote.

Finally, I have noticed you have a problem with decent conversations:

In your first post, you said I am the devil's work tool
in your second post, you said I am not thinking right but my thinking is done with anus!

My friend, it is disgusting and it is people like you that make some of to be very ashamed of answering Nigerians.
People like you has made some of us to give up on Nigeria.
If in this little discourse of no real importance you are so uncultured, how will you behave on matters that are grave?

Yet, you have the courage to call yourself an activist of "peace and unity"?

You are actually amusing me!
Re: PDP Fears Buhari More Than God – El-rufai by mikolo80: 9:47pm On May 29, 2013
teskyg: Why will corrupt people be afraid of him when his election will be funded by stolen wealth.It is only a fool who will belive Buhari will fight corruption.He has already surrunded himself with Tinubu and co and let not deceive ourselves that he will fight corruption if elected.I predict suicide for Buhari in 2015.He will be rejected as usual.
SHIAMAN EVEN IF IT IS ONLY THE OTHER HALF HE JAILS IT WILL REDUCE CORRUPTION COS APC PEEPS WILL GIVE DIASEF BRAIN COS OTHERS WILL GET THERE NOT TO TALK OF YOUNG BUCKS TRYING TO IMPRESS OGA AT THE TOP(NEXT GEN BUHARIS)BIRDS OF A FEATHER AN ALL THAT.HALF LOAF IN THIS CASE IS BETTER THAN PUFF PUFF.NA SMALL SMALL WE GO REACH DIA

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium As Police, OPC Clash In Lagos / Okonjo Iweala Has Been Asked To Step Down / Forbes Most Powerful Women 2013 List Is Wrong Says Office Of The First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.