Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 (2976 Views)

Does Constant Use Of AC Have Any Effect On The Engine / Gear For My Camry 2000 / How Does The Use Of Car AC Affect Fuel Consumption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by katsim(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
PLS GUYS I JUST BOUGHT A NISSAN PATHFINDER 2002,HOW CAN I MAKE USE OF THE AUXILARY GEAR,
AND AGAIN DO I NEED TO CHANGE THE RADIATOR TO AVOID OVERHEATING AND ALSO WHICH OIL CAN YOU
GUYS RECOMMEND FOR SERVICING.THANKS ALOTS
Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by youngchopper(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
katsim: PLS GUYS I JUST BOUGHT A NISSAN PATHFINDER 2002,HOW CAN I MAKE USE OF THE AUXILARY GEAR,
AND AGAIN DO I NEED TO CHANGE THE RADIATOR TO AVOID OVERHEATING AND ALSO WHICH OIL CAN YOU
GUYS RECOMMEND FOR SERVICING.THANKS ALOTS
those street tout are brainwashing u. Very soon u go start rebuild engine. Guess ur auxilaxy has a switch. 2wd. Auto. 4wd. 4low. And 4h. If u cant read meaning to this pls meet peepz who drive such to teach u. Pls dont remove ur thermostart 4 any useless reason.
Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by katsim(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
thanks brother God bless
Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by katsim(m): 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
pls recommend oil for me
Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by katsim(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
OK
Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by youngchopper(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
katsim: OK
how many miles is ur odemeter reading?
Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by katsim(m): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by youngchopper(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
katsim: 21,000
pls recheck cuz dix cant be true.
Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by cretin: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
katsim: 21,000

ur odometer has been rolled back!!!!!!!!!!!,,pls run a vincheck n tell us the correct odometer reading.

tell the person who wants 2 remove ur thermostat to jump inside the nearest lagoon!...
Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by katsim(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2013
ok thanks i 98,ooo speed miter
Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by skyfall: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
I have the same car and guess I can answer a lot of you questions. The first thing I'll advise you to do is download its user manual here ->
www.edmunds.com/how-to/how-to-find-your-car-owners-manual-online.html It'll help. You'll also discover a few hidden features (like rolling down the front windows with your remote while away from the car. That's a very useful feature when the interior is hot).

Before you start using the 4WD, check your 4 tyres and ensure they're all EXACTLY the same size. If you use different front/back sizes with 4WD it'll destroy your transfer case. Also know that this car's 4WD is not meant to be used on smooth roads. It consumes a lot more fuel, the car loses its stability and feels very heavy to drive. That's why they made it part-time.

Also note that the aux is actually not a gear in the real sense. It's just a "transfer lever" used to engage the front wheels onto the drive shaft in addition to the rear (which are permanently driven), so as to increase traction.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Make Use Of My Auxilary Gear For Patfinder 2002 by katsim(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
ok thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Confirm I Have Not Bought A Stolen Car. / First Bentley GT In Nigeria Abandoned In Ibadan / Which American Car Best Suits Niaja: Considering Maintanance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.