Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George (2545 Views)

Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

I prophesy that every problem in your life that defiled solution last year shall receive double solution this year in Jesus name

As we get into March 2013, i prophesy that many who criticised you will see God pouring out overflowing blessings on you and your family this month in Jesus name

Keep God first place and God will take you to places you never dreamed of in Jesus name

God has great plans for you and your family this year

I prophesy that all your desires and plans shall be established this year in Jesus name

I prophesy that you and your family shall be a living testimony this year in Jesus name

Post "AMEN" to claim this prophecy now by faith

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals
www.twitter.com/GODCardinals

1 Like

Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by niceprof: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
AMEN
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by God2man(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
Amen.
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by erniok(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
amen.
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 6:17am On Mar 01, 2013
Beloved

1. Thus saith the LORD God; there is a brethren that shall read this prophecy, you have made up your mind that there is no God and the supernatural doesn’t exist. You have blasphemed and mocked your creator. You want hell for your eternal rest. Be careful for what you wish for yourself. My thoughts for you are good and not evil. I love you saith the LORD GOD

I prophesy to the hands of niceprof, God2men, erniok and others that will humbly post AMEN to the prophecy of the Most High God today, you shall be blessed beyond measure this year in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by enilove(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2013
Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by enilove(m): 6:26am On Mar 01, 2013
Godprophet: Beloved

I prophesy that every problem in your life that defiled solution last year shall receive double solution this year in Jesus name

As we get into March 2013, i prophesy that many who criticised you will see God pouring out overflowing blessings on you and your family this month in Jesus name

Keep God first place and God will take you to places you never dreamed of in Jesus name

God has great plans for you and your family this year

I prophesy that all your desires and plans shall be established this year in Jesus name

I prophesy that you and your family shall be a living testimony this year in Jesus name

Post "AMEN" to claim this prophecy now by faith

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2013
Amen. I am sad and scared.
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2013
Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Beloved

Happy New Month niceprof, God2man, erniok, enilove, jacobscros and yejide14

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Pistolx(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2013
Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Amen..oh! Forgot we've even entered march..funny how time flies..
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by alexleo(m): 9:35am On Mar 02, 2013
AMEN AND AMEN.

For those who have said amen. Remember "seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousnes and all these things shall be added onto you". The main thing is Salvation,Holiness then follows the additions.
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by erniok(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
happy new month all
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Joel3(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by jaydude(f): 7:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2013
Beloved

2. Thus saith the LORD God; there is a Minister of God that shall read this prophecy, you are worried right now about the future of the ministry, you are having problems with the ministry, the ministry is not moving, things are not working out well. You have asked thy LORD thy GOD for more anointing saith the LORD GOD

I prophesy to you right now and to every hands (niceprof, God2man, erniok, enilove, jacobscros, yejide14, Pistolx, Bidam, alexleo, chuckzoid, Joel, jaydude) that will post AMEN to the prophecy of the Most High God today, you shall not labour in vain this year, you shall not lack this year, you shall not beg for money this year, you shall not beg for food this year, you shall not beg for cloths this year, you shall not beg for shelter this year in Jesus name

RECEIVE IT NOW BY FAITH IN JESUS NAME

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by chikannoli: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2013
Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by enilove(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2013
AMEN and AMEN
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Joel3(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by God2man(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Amen and Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by alexleo(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Amen and Amen.
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:25am On Mar 05, 2013
Beloved

3. Thus saith the LORD God; there is a brethren that shall read this prophecy, you are unhappy because you are getting older and you are unmarried. Most people around you are getting married. Even people you are older than are getting married. You vowed that you must get married this year but your vow has not come to pass because you are still unmarried till now. You feel God have forgotten you. I have not forgotten you saith the LORD God

I prophesy to you right now and to every unmarried brethren that will post AMEN to the prophecy of the Most High God today, your wedding must hold this year in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by silvak: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
amen and amen in jesus name.
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
AMEN TO THAT SIR
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
Amen I think the marriage prophesy is for me.
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by theolar: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
AmEn and Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by niceprof: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2013
Amen,i receive the anointing to operate more in the supernatural in Jesus Name and to locate my covenant life partner. Godsprophet pray along and agree with me on these requests.i prophesy Gods speed and lifting on your ministry this year in Jesus Name.Amen
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2013
Beloved

4. Thus saith the LORD God; there is someone that shall read this prophecy, you are a cheat. People have cheated you and you have been a cheat all your life. You cheated in school, you cheated in relationships, you cheated at home and you cheated at work said the LORD God

Would you like to make Jesus the Lord of your life today? Say this prayer after me "Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins. Come into my heart today. I make you my Lord and Saviour"

Beloved, if you make that simple prayer. You are now a born again. Get into a good bible based church today

I prophesy to you right now and to everyone struggling with the spirit of cheating that will post AMEN by faith to the prophecy of the Most High God today; you are free right now from the spirit of cheating in Jesus name

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: Daily Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Amen
Godprophet: Beloved

2. Thus saith the LORD God; there is a Minister of God that shall read this prophecy, you are worried right now about the future of the ministry, you are having problems with the ministry, the ministry is not moving, things are not working out well. You have asked thy LORD thy GOD for more anointing saith the LORD GOD

I prophesy to you right now and to every hands (niceprof, God2man, erniok, enilove, jacobscros, yejide14, Pistolx, Bidam, alexleo, chuckzoid, Joel, jaydude) that will post AMEN to the prophecy of the Most High God today, you shall not labour in vain this year, you shall not lack this year, you shall not beg for money this year, you shall not beg for food this year, you shall not beg for cloths this year, you shall not beg for shelter this year in Jesus name

RECEIVE IT NOW BY FAITH IN JESUS NAME

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? / Religion Have Failed Us / Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Mouka, PAUL PRAISE Needs Your Attention Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.