Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting (21784 Views)

Tight Security In Maiduguri As Senate President Visits / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke / Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Obiagu1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
yorke1: The country is filled up with politician comedians ....what tha hell made them hold meet in Maiduguri of all place

to make a movie to market at Alaba.

Epic failure!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by taharqa: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
yorke1: The country is filled up with politician comedians ....what tha hell made them hold meet in Maiduguri of all place
All na Propaganda.. ACN is teaching CPC and Co, one or two tins. Only dat in dis case its just too obvious
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by walad4yhu(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by ZACHIE: 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Not the venue of the meeting
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by 1Dray(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
ola_pluto: After removing the variables, and solving the simultaneous equation, it is now clearyly proven that:
PDP = Boko Haram.
All Boko Haram are PDP and all PDP members are Boko Haram.

Sharraap! What is 'removing variables' in solving simultaneous eqns?
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by gramci: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
Abeg na fireworks, BH de welcome their oga as e enter town cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Godsson1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
blacksta: BK says Welcome to Maiduguri

Can't just stop laughing in french.
And 2mao headlines will be "PDP @ it again" or "PDP wants our merger failed"
Rip 2 d deceased.
Let's watch 4 d next stage.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by tlops(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
This was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard there was going to be an APC meeting in Maiduguri. How the heck will anybody fix a political meeting in that state...

1 Like

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by oshpumpin: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Maid again
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by dayokanu(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Azazi told us PDP is Boko haram and he paid with his life

3 Likes

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by damola311: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Don't blame the boko harams.......the bomb blast is̶̲̥̅̊
a sign that means "welcome to maiduguri"........home of peace and tourism
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by gramci: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
dougivilla: this is politics taken too far. Them wan play on our emotions, enjoy our sympathy. Why was not a single APC member wounded. U don ever hear say boko haram miss target just like that?

With buhari they are covered
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by chucky234(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
Old news
Abi the bomb different from the ones wey dem dey use before,politicians and their evil plans.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by noskeybaba: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hypocrites everywhere on nairaland. I read the first thread of APC holding meeting in Maidugri, most of u were praising them saying they got balls more than the president, insulting our president. Now there is bomb blast here they are again asking why was the meeting held in Maidugri. I don't just understand some people.

Here is my take on APC, that party is as bad as the existing ones, as long as its the same individuals rotating from one party to another. I heard the other day that a number of PDP members have indicated interest to join them, I ask myself what is then the need of APC if they will still allow the same old people they criticize to join them And u people here especially yoruba and hausa people that sees nothing good in GEJ will be saying that APC is their messiah. Time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Fadenitan(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
My question for APC,why holding the meeting in boko haram area.This is another political gimmick of Tinubu to gain popularity and paint PDP black.Am sorry for APC.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by allout: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Fadenitan: My question for APC,why holding the meeting in boko haram area.

It would be nice if one can get an answer to this!^^^

Na wah for this country oooh!

1 Like

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Arcard(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lets wait nd c if apc wll bring a better governance to us. Omo but ds story z smhw o.

1 Like

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by phildon: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
Obiagu1: Step 1: Move the meeting to Maiduguri
Step 2: Hide in the comfort of the governemnt house or hotel.
Step 3: Blast a bomb on the street
Step 4: Cry how "we" escaped
Step 5: Buhari: I hope they bought my cover up that I don't sponsor Boko Haram.
Are u d Technical Adviser of Boko Horam?
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by miiraaj: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
We have too many primary school kids in Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by damola311: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
noskeybaba: Hypocrites everywhere on nairaland. I read the first thread of APC holding meeting in Maidugri, most of u were praising them saying they got balls more than the president, insulting our president. Now there is bomb blast here they are again asking why was the meeting held in Maidugri. I don't just understand some people.

Here is my take on APC, that party is as bad as the existing ones, as long as its the same individuals rotating from one party to another. I heard the other day that a number of PDP members have indicated interest to join them, I ask myself what is then the need of APC if they will still allow the same old people they criticize to join them And u people here especially yoruba and hausa people that sees nothing good in GEJ will be saying that APC is their messiah. Time will tell.

Started well but ended irrationally
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by miiraaj: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
brownlord: As far as Oshiomole no go, na them know, weather stage or show, e no cousine me.

Just dancing etighi as na me be 2nd to comment,

Awilo longoba ketu ketu waaaaaaaaah

Buhari i dey see ur hand work

So many adolescent kids on Nairaland!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by talk2s(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
ola_pluto: After removing the variables, and solving the simultaneous equation, it is now clearyly proven that:
PDP = Boko Haram.

Listen 2 yourself,
Hear how easily swayed and deceived u could be.
Be more analytical!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by samilo88(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
This APC is so full of crap. They think nigerians are too stupid not to decipher their cunning attempts to score cheap political points. Why maiduguri? Isn't there any other place in the country? I know some credulous APC butt lickers who won't use their God given brain to reason situations rationally would start ranting anti-PDP slogans. This APC are too desperate to grab power and won't mind spewing the bloods of innocent nigerians to achieve their devilish agenda. I am not a pro PDP but with the way this APC is going I think the devil I know (PDP) is better than the Angel I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by noskeybaba: 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
damola311:

Start well but ended irrationally

My points are not irrational, it is the TRUTH!! It hurts. Probably because u are a yoruba. But try and see the truth, APC will do no better than PDP if it still takes in those criminals.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by miiraaj: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
noskeybaba: Hypocrites everywhere on nairaland. I read the first thread of APC holding meeting in Maidugri, most of u were praising them saying they got balls more than the president, insulting our president. Now there is bomb blast here they are again asking why was the meeting held in Maidugri. I don't just understand some people.

U seem to be confused!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Vicjay1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
PDP = Boko Haram.
logic. GST
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by opash82: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
Mtscheeew.... They see mark for my cheek... Abeg make we hear word, I no dey watch naija movie.

I'm beginning to distrust this APC people sef. Infact all Nigerian politicians are not to be trusted.

At least I dey watch American movies... This is crap of a move by the APC.... We are not fools jare.

Awon oloriburuku ashiwere......
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Symphony007: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
How could this fools schedule a meeting of high profile politician in such a fragile city, there was no bombing in maiduguri till today. I'm sure the people of maiduguri will be very gratefull to this silly governours for distroying their peace and waking a sleeping tiger.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by magicbrain(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Apparently APC is BOKO HARAM and BOKO HARAM is APC: We re not fooled at all! we are not fooled!

I shake my head for the poor long-suffering Nigerian masses.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by opash82: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
PDP = Boko Haram.

Remove variable to solve a simultaneous eqn..... Are u dealing with ordinary differential eqn here??.... Mtscheew
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by takedat(m): 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
There is hardly a day bombs don't go off in Maiduguri, mostly not reported by the media, so today's is not an exception. The visiting governors and the host were aware of the risk, so nobody should assume it was staged. At least the governors still dared where others feared to tread!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Mamaflex(f): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
APC don dey phuck up o. Na by like dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Was Beaten By EFCC Operatives” - Orji Uzor Kalu Denies Stealing Abia N7.2b / NECA Director-General, Timothy Olawale Is Dead / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.