Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting (21785 Views)

Tight Security In Maiduguri As Senate President Visits / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke / Calm Returns To Maiduguri As Soldiers, Civilian-JTF Foil Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by dangermouse(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
A loud and sounding ovation.boko boys ceased fire few weeks ago...so i wonder who the culprits are .the plot Is thickening.but we know how this game of chess will end.we are still searching for new leaders with vision and intergrity.until then then pbp will continue beyound 2015.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by 1oracle(m): 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
Which politician from southern Nigeria will go and campaign in northern Nigeria by 2015?
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Eziachi: 9:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
Obiagu1: Staged!!!

Buhari trying to cover up his links with Boko Haram.

Who was killed in the blast

Not a single politician SMH!
grin grin grin You changed your tone?
In another thread before you heard this latest news, you guys claimed that Boko Haram will not be on vacation because Buhari will tell them to stop because APC people are in town. It seem you got that wrong too.
It seem either someone else is telling them not Buhari or they don't listen to him anymore. grin grin
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by thaoriginator: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
GEJ has failed the nation. So he can protect life and properties of just a single state. Nawao!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
maiduguri a once peaceful land now like a pile of ruinz. What do pple gain 4rm killin. GOD help us all IJMN AMEN
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by OmoTier1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Animals Practicing Criminality (APC) have u seen ur handwork? Now our soldiers have died because of you.

Ape Party Concession!
undecided.... And you call yourself a Bliss shocked
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
I know Nigerians are very myopic. But just imagine these sequence of events:

Sept.11, 2001: Planes are flown into the Twin Towers in Manhattan, NY and The Pentagon in VA. Another crashes enroute the White House. 3,000 people are killed. America is thrown in a State of panic. Al-Qaeda claims responsibility. Osama Bin Laden, a well known friend of Pres. Bush is the leader of the Al-Qaeda terrorist network.

Sept.12, 2001: Pres.George.W.Bush gives press statement absolving Al-Qaeda of blame for the terrorist attack. He claims to know the Arabs like the back of his hand and tells the world to ignore their claims. He blames the deadly Plane crashes on a “small terrorist group outside The United States”, but failed to specify which one.

Jan.08, 2003: Osama Bin Laden is arrested in the United Kingdom as per request of the U.S Govt. The U.S refuses to extradite and begs the U.K to prosecute Bin Laden (A U.S Citizen) on its behalf in London.

Oct.21, 2003: Bin Laden's trial in London begins. Opening statements show a complicity between The U.S President and the terror chief, Bin Laden. Pres.Bush, despite overwhelming evidence, denies all accusations. He is still to tell the world who is behind the bombings which he earlier absolved Al Qaeda from.

Oct.26, 2003: After a 4 day break, trial resumes with Bin Laden insisting Pres.Bush Knew about the bombings. The Judge presiding over the case, Lord Henry McPherson, agrees that there seems to "at the very least, have been some kind of knowledge known to the President that an attack was imminent. Whether the Presidency sanctioned it or not still doesnt make it right because innocent people lost their lives. In the end both sides will have to prove their case". Trial to resume in 3 days. Prosecution reveals they will call several current top ranking U.S intelligence officers and *Ministers to serve as witnesses for the Prosecution. Court is adjourned.

Oct. 29. 2003: U.S Sec.of State, Hillary Clinton, is called as the Prosecution's first witness. She reveals that Pres.Bush still regards Bin Laden as a brother and is still willing to work with him if he agrees to repent. She also reveals to the Court that Pres.Bush bears no animosity towards Bin Laden and in fact still refers to him as "My Brother, Henry" during private conversations. She describes him as a freedom fighter for the Arabs who '...just chose the wrong part and if he's willing to change, we extend the arm of friendship to him".

Nov.27, 2003: Bin Laden is found guilty on all counts and faces a mandatory minimum sentence of Life in prison. The Judge advises defense counsel to file the necessary motions for mitigation in the implementation of the mandatory minimum sentence within 2 weeks if he feels there might be circumstances unknown to the Court which might help his client avoid spending the rest of his life in prison as called for by law. Defense counsel informs the court that in addition to filing a "Mitigating Circumstances" Motion, he also wishes to seek an oral application for a retrial. He also made an oral application for a dismissal of the guilty verdict returned by the jury. Judge Mcpherson denied both Motions. However, he gave counsel a window period of 9 days to submit any written applications for a retrial. Sentencing is set for Jan.16, 2004.

Jan.16, 2004: Bin Laden is sentenced to the mandatory minimum of Life in prison. He is led away from the court room screaming and yelling and accusing the U.S Government of complicity in the attack that led to his conviction. "I have been blindsided by the President, and God will judge us all", he said.

Jan. 24, 2004: Several alleged Bin Laden associates are convicted in Washington D.C after a quick trial. Legal analysts are not only baffled at the speed with which the trials are conducted and concluded, but a source (who wished to remain nameless) wondered why the Govt. chose to have Bin laden tried in a foreign country, while his associates were tried in the United States. Furthermore, they wondered aloud why no mention of the trial in D.C was made while that of Bin Laden was going in London. The speedy start and conclusion of this trial has also left most people confused.

Feb. 27, 2004: First Lady Laura Bush returns from Germany clearly spotting brand new Double Ds. After rumored health problems (which the Presidency had previously denied), she arrived at the airport Mid-Afternoon into the waiting arms of her smiling Husband, Pres.Bush. Beaming with smiles, she gave a brief interview to the press. She thanked well-wishers, the nation and her husband. "I am thankfulness to God my heavenly father for not murder me and make my darling husband a widow at such a ginger age", Mrs Bush said, before being led away in a convoy of 58 Presidential limousines, accompanied by stern looking security officers from the Secret Service. She also promised to dedicate her life to humanity because "God have gave me second chance to do right things".

March.11, 2004: Mrs Bush holds a "Thanksgiving service" at the State Chapel in downtown Washington D.C. Cost of this celebration is rumored to have cost the tax-payers north of $8Million. "People I thinking is my friend thief and sell my property and jewelry and my millions of Dollars of my hard earning money. Thank God death did not suicide me in Germany", said the First lady, whom like her husband has refused to declare her assets amidst complaints by the populace that they became stupendously rich once the entered the ring of Politics.

March. 23.2004: Mrs Bush is drawn into a battle with Congress over her demand that $25million of tax-payers money be appropriated to her so she can build a Mission House for other Latin American/Cental American First Ladies. "I will not happiness if this money is not give by Congress. I promise other First Ladies when they come to U.S and If I dont build them dont respect America and them not happiness. Its not like say we want to jolly with the house or that I even carry house back to Texas when I finish", Mrs.Bush said as she made her case for the Mission House.

Bla, Bla Bla..... Just imagine all what is happening over there, happened here, I swear Bush for end up for Guantanamo Bay.

Nigerians are just as crazy as their leaders for even being willing to wait till 2015 before chasing these evil, dangerous, greedy and myopic clowns from the corridors of power.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by PStacks(m): 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sai Eh Fi Ce.
Sai Buhari.
Buhari sai ka yi.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
take dat: There is hardly a day bombs don't go off in Maiduguri, mostly not reported by the media, so today's is not an exception. The travelling governors and the host were aware of the risk, so nobody should assume it was staged. At least the governors still dared where others feared to tread!
A living dog is better than a dead lion.. So they say.. If the risk is for the good of the countru, it would av made sense.. Buh 4 their selfish intrest.. Let them accept whteva the get b4 their final defeat in 2015.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by emmatok(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Animals Practicing Criminality (APC) have u seen ur handwork? Now our soldiers have died because of you.

Ape Party Concession!

Try be reasonable for once.
Are you PDP peeps always dumb.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
Boko Haram is the Youth Wing of APC, their annointed Ayatollah is Buhari and forget the story of blast, it was a celebratory knock-out-style blast. I cant believe Tinubu can dine with a terror mentor cos of Selfish Political power Grid Greed

2 Likes

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by jmaine: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2013

Ape Party Concession!

lipsrsealed . . . . . grin
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by ChineduElem: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
day cnt bring us down ooo... bcoz no b dem give us lyf ooo..
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by livebullet(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
brownlord: As far as Oshiomole no go, na them know, weather stage or show, e no concern me.

Just dancing etighi for Oshiobaba.

Awilo longoba ketu ketu waaaaaaa
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Policewoman(f): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
noskeybaba: Hypocrites everywhere on nairaland. I read the first thread of APC holding meeting in Maidugri, most of u were praising them saying they got balls more than the president, insulting our president. Now there is bomb blast here they are again asking why was the meeting held in Maidugri. I don't just understand some people.

Here is my take on APC, that party is as bad as the existing ones, as long as its the same individuals rotating from one party to another. I heard the other day that a number of PDP members have indicated interest to join them, I ask myself what is then the need of APC if they will still allow the same old people they criticize to join them And u people here especially yoruba and hausa people that sees nothing good in GEJ will be saying that APC is their messiah. Time will tell.
Yoruba + Aboki + Rochas the traitor = Bokoharam Bomb! smiley
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by takedat(m): 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
Policewoman: Yoruba + Aboki + Rochas the traitor = Bokoharam Bomb! smiley
So the yorubas are now a part of Bokoharam? Such a dumb comment from a miserable hag!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by dayokanu(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi[/size]

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2013
Policewoman: Yoruba + Aboki + Rochas the traitor = Bokoharam Bomb! smiley

Well police are known to be re't'ards,so I got no comment for you bytch !
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by lagcity(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2013
dayokanu: [size=18pt]Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi[/size]

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

Thank you! Azazi had to die for his revelation. PDP = nest of killers.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 01, 2013
Thank God nobody died...na only 2 soldier died...soldier work na to die,dem no be human being @Nasarawa University student Killed..#solidarity#...bokoharam is a pdp built. Monster.

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by koruji(m): 2:28am On Mar 01, 2013
Some people have sawdust up there.
SMH!

Obiagu1: Step 1: Move the meeting to Maiduguri
Step 2: Hide in the comfort of the governemnt house or hotel.
Step 3: Blast a bomb on the street
Step 4: Cry how "we" escaped
Step 5: Buhari: I hope they bought my cover up that I don't sponsor Boko Haram.
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Greatken007(m): 3:12am On Mar 01, 2013
lacasa: GEJ anϑ PDP, your plans have Failed anϑ will continue to fail.

God has brought the end of PDP terrorism anϑ misrule in Nigeria.

Unto 2015, sai APC!!! cool
who did this thing to you,haba it is nt fair,
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Jaideyone(m): 3:20am On Mar 01, 2013
ret*ard. Some people have just refused to think with their head instead of their anus. Everyone linked to boko haram so far (senators, governors and even Vp sambo) are all pdp. Boko haram is pdp!!! You sure say you go school? Phool
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Omen100(m): 6:12am On Mar 01, 2013
Billyonaire: Boko Haram is the Youth Wing of APC, their annointed Ayatollah is Buhari and forget the story of blast, it was a celebratory knock-out-style blast. I cant believe Tinubu can dine with a terror mentor cos of Selfish Political power Grid Greed

You better behave yourself there before I call Berem 4 u, stupid lowlife life u. angry
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by pastormmadu(m): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=Monimatic]MAIDUGURI, Nigeria (AP) — Witnesses say several bombs have exploded in a northeastern Nigeria city which is hosting a meeting of opposition political parties.

The blasts happened Thursday afternoon in the city of Maiduguri, long under assault by a radical Islamic sect known as Boko Haram. A security official said he believed some soldiers were killed in the blasts, but did not have any other information. The official spoke on condition of anonymity as he was not authorized to speak to journalists.

The All Progressives Congress, a recently announced amalgam of opposition parties in Nigeria, was holding a meeting Thursday in the city that had drawn powerful politicians.

Of all the cities, it was terrorism-stricken Maiduguri τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ was chosen fσя tђє meeting, despite tђє level of insecurity tђεrε....

...A̲̅ηϑ accordingly, tђεrε was a blast on tђє street, "not in tђє venue of tђє meeting" ƨ̣̇̇ø that they can cry foul a̲̅ηϑ draw sympathy fяø̲̣m tђє ignorant masses.

Analysis:
1. This is a case of a child τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ arranged fσя his kidnap just to extort money fяø̲̣m tђє parents.
2. This is a case of a man τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ knocked at his door, walked into his house, closed tђє same door a̲̅ηϑ started asking "who's tђεrε?"
3. This is a case of an aspirant τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ arranged fσя tђє kidnap of himself, or any member of the family ƨ̣̇̇ø as to point an accusing finger on tђє opponent
4. Finally, tђιƨ is a case of a new formed amalgam opposition party with its members in tђє top list of tђє suspected terrorists in tђє country, organizing their boys to plant bomb in some places "far fяø̲̣m tђεrε meeting venue"(because they love their lives as well) ƨ̣̇̇ø as to point accusing finger on tђє winning party. After all, wђy maiduguri of all places

1 Like

Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Moukafoam(f): 6:34am On Mar 01, 2013
Obiagu1: [s]Step 1: Move the meeting to Maiduguri
Step 5: Buhari: I hope they bought my cover up that I don't sponsor Boko Haram.[/s]

Ask Jonathan what happend angry
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by pastormmadu(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2013
lacasa: GEJ anϑ PDP, your plans have Failed anϑ will continue to fail.

God has brought the end of PDP terrorism anϑ misrule in Nigeria.

Unto 2015, sai APC!!! cool

Even a slowpoke knws τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ tђιƨ was planned a̲̅ηϑ masterminded by members of APC to draw unnecessary pity to tђє party. Afterall wats do yσυ expect wen CPC(including Buhari) a̲̅ηϑ ANPP(including Sherif) comes together to form a party, dats Anti-Progressives Coalition.

But wђɑ̤̈̊t I believe τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ is still a mystery τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ will be uncovered very soon is if u "Lacasa" are tђє tool used to carry out tђιƨ ungodly act, bt I pray yσυ weren't involved cos if yσυ do...take a look behind cos sum1 is standing right tђεrε, yσυ knw who? NEMESIS!
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Sundex70: 6:42am On Mar 01, 2013
I thought FG said boko haram has agreed on a cease.fire...so who is foolin who? D FG or boko haram?
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by crackhouse(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2013
they staged it to attract Nigerians' sympathy
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by Ezeebube2(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2013
so pathetic, what a country
Re: Bomb-blast In Maiduguri As APC Hold Meeting by lateef4me(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2013
Buhari,you can try another trick cos I refuse to fall for this one !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku / Buhari Approves Transfer Of NIMC To Ministry Of Communication / Prophet Iginla Warns Against Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says A Sign Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.