Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118601 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tellwisdom: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
Damborobache Domino....kaiiiii angry Allah kwa embarassed embarassed.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ofeseluayakata(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
@Sisi_kill

Thank you very much! I thought I was the only one that noticed that so many Nigerian new outlets---including Nairaland---post graphic pictures without warning. Furthermore, I still think it's wrong to post these pictures on a public forum, except in extreme circumstances, for no other reason than a simple gesture to the dead.

6 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sage2(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
All these state Universities sef. This kind of barbarism has no place in UNILAG. Nothing like this ever took place through out my 4 years at the Citadel of learning.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by phreakabit(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
[size=18pt]If you are a member of rival cults or a friend of one. . . . Now might be a good time to blank school, and change location. . . . This kids just won't learn. ITS NOT A GAME, AND IT DOESN'T PAY![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by juman(m): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
stupor:

Say no to CULTISM

Say no to CULTISM.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by pinky21(f): 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Exactly. Expecting more deaths,cultist only God can help their sick mentality
rezzy: Fight has started in LaSu, dont pass through there o
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sobastical: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
born2fuck: The guy who have been gearing me up with song"Obotoshe,Obotore (toto wey sin, toto wey tire)....when I have been praying he release another song.... Very sad, Damilola Damoshe, Rest in Perfect Peace......The Finest of the Sexuality musician gone.... RIP

...Note: Do not mistake Damilola Damoshe for Skailey Dadubule, Damilola was the first to release song who hit all over naija before skailey release Dadubule

Who care
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by omoshie: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
If he is a fellow cultist, may his soul neva rest in peace, but rot in hell otherwise RIP

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by oniwo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
ultimatebunmi1: Plz what kind of question is this,is it a crime to snap a picture with a popular artist na wa for some people wey too dey form I no book.

Odee nie
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ekpesville: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
author=kenx1]

wetin b dis abadabiri wen u dey write.......must you make use of dis fonts on BB [/quote]

Its ♏v̶̲̥̅ fone dude
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sobastical: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
I got this from a friend

Pls if u av anyone coming 4rm Mile 2,Okoko,iyana iba,pls avoid LASU rd nw,jst heard d Big brodas r fighting cos of damoche's death.save a life by broadcasting dis msg.God bless u.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Fucktards, continue praying for your leaders.

Speak in tongues!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ultimatebunmi1(f): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
So are you one ?
oniwo:

For ur information, a state security friend introduce nairaland to me. Alot of policemen are member.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ultimatebunmi1(f): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
are you one ?
oniwo:

For ur information, a state security friend introduce nairaland to me. Alot of policemen are member.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by mamagee3(f): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kamez(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
Reminds me of my days in IMSU.... Wen the off campus hostels in imsu back gate became death Zone...... Sometimes I wonder if the degree was worth all the stress in dat skul......scos if u be cultist dem go kill u for final year, and if u be bystander, dem go intimidate u until u graduate... Who born u well to use blackberry fone and pass imsu back gate dat time? SMH God help us

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Zamizoni(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
iOmoge: Wat kinda gun did they use? shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed cry

WHO YOU DEY ASK? WHY YOU NO ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND WEY DO THE HIT WHEN HE COMES TO TAKE YOU OUT GO CONGO YOU FOR INSIDE HIM CAR TONITE.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by oniwo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
ultimatebunmi1:
are you one ?

Me and ur papa
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by pekelepekele(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
GEJ SPIRIT NO KILL ME ABEG OO
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by azimibraun: 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Since I no sabi am when him bin dey alive, mk I feel any of him jam see werin him represent.. @ least wen I heard the Aluu 4 song I knew dey represented progress development justice and equity and I hv vowed 2 fight for dia justice 4ever and ever. Let me knw wt dis dude stood for while Alive. Let a song be uploaded for download.

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by yemmy19(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
To be factual,even if damoche was a cultist,he shuld hv been freed cos dis guy was a celebrity.....dis aye pple with this their orientation"forgiveness is a sin"......is a total rubbish cos as a star he wuld neva indulge in any kind ☺Ƒ porshe,they wasted †ђξ life of a rising star....... Ɲα̲̅ђ wah for u pple Õoooº°˚ ˚°º .......Rest in peace Damilola Damoshe(sail in d hand of GP)#iamnotacultistoooooooo#
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Revealedtv(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
If you die as an artist in Nigeria, your songs get free promo on air...i.e goldie, da grin, Aluu 4 and now Damoche...The relatively unknown artist has made front page on Nairaland grin ... What amazes me in all cult related killings is that no one ever seems to get it on tape. i thought with our recently acquire digital revolution (bb) more crimes would get taped to help the police in their investigation... That said, it is not very easy to get off or say no to a cult once they have their eye on recruiting you...you really just cant say no. You either run away or get a higher member of the cult to beg for you.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
What type of stick did they murk him with?? The hole on his hand looks too big to be a hand gun - it was probably a shotgun or an AK47... shocked I've heard about cultism in Nigeria but I didn't know they get busy like that...

Uni is meant to be the safest place for youths and eggheads - and also for sha.gging chics, raving, and fun... However, Nigeria seems to be different smh... You lot need to keep the violence and gangsterism on the streets - thuggery and education don't mix....

R.I.P brother, it's better on the other side...

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
azimibraun: Since I no sabi am when him bin dey alive, mk I feel any of him jam see werin him represent.. @ least wen I heard the Aluu 4 song I knew dey represented progress development justice and equity and I hv vowed 2 fight for dia justice 4ever and ever. Let me knw wt dis dude stood for while Alive. Let a song be uploaded for download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XroloFmDmZU
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by 5alive(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
kandiikane: God, I hate seeing deadbodies, especially those of young people.

See as hin sit for stadium not knowing his life will be no more.
That's the scariest part of all.

Rip.

I pray God, grant me a long and prosperous life, where I will get to see my great grand children.
I do not want to see the tears of my mother.
Ameen.

dumb post.... Hw wil u see d tears of ur mother...wen u ar dead??

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ofeseluayakata(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sagamite: Fucktards, continue praying for your leaders.

Speak in tongues!

My guy bone story. Nothing will change. Have you met Nigerians? When a NORMAL human being is pushed to the wall, no matter how cowardly or unprepared or unfitting he is, he will FIGHT back. However, if this human being is a Nigerian, he will instead break down the wall and then beckon his tormentor to keep persecuting him. Suffering is our innate nature.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kamez(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
Panamatamatamata rough sea no matter!!! I hereby declare rough sea in LASU wit immidiate effect..the jonsing cult members go don pack their load run go house while the rugged ones would savour this opportunity to have their pound of flesh... So if u be bystander better stay at home till the heat dies off or if u must come to skul den its better u wear suit and carry bible so dey can tell d difference

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
emiye:

Are you Lasu's P.R.O ? You always strive so hard to paint the school image.

Take it easy with all this d..i..c..,k measuring contest. It is a sign of complex.
he is an alumnus of the school,I thought I'm the only one that has observed the dude, he ll make a dunce PRO though
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Fryo4val: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dis na game of eye 4 eye, maybe blood 4 blood. A wan sleep joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.