Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Tonto Dike - “Jeje” - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dike - “Jeje” (11253 Views)

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by Akpaife(m): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
I dnt no weti ds gal do nig guys if u dnt like tonto music go n compose ur own bad bele full ds place tonto my sister carry go I dey ur back
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by doke4: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
Rap maestro: This will surely get to front page... Abegi, if u don listen 2 d song, i won ask is there any improvement from her?
Bros, i tire o.
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by kandiikane(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
*dances ethigi*

Catchy song. My hips were moving up and down. tongue

Tonto reduce the autotune small.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by sKeetz(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
The only word I cud make from that song was jeje....the rest was gibberish. Kudos to her sha . I admire her courage and boldness. I don't think I would venture into music again IF I were in her shoes after all the insults and assaults from fans and the media.

Rome was not built in a day!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by Libkid(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Am i mad to download a song that my pc detected as a malware.
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by doke4: 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Rap maestro: This will surely get to front page... Abegi, if u don listen 2 d song, i won ask is there any improvement from her?
Nothing!
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by adexsimply(m): 2:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
zumarock8: she is off key...
cant belive i downloaded this

"goto music folder, right click.scroll down and select delete''
went further to recycle bin. EMPTY RECYCLEBIN.
waste of time..just press. SHIFT + delete

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
Akpa ife:
A very big lie,bad belle becos she is nt ur sister
I love her becos she hard working gal

If her effort in the music industry is your definition of hardwork then I feel bad for you.
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
I'm suprised a tonto decay section has not been created yet.
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by BashMe1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
We suppose beat dis gurl called Tonto up o, ahan wetin be dis na? angry
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
ochiko...lol. tonto i like u but this song is off. itz-over even sounds better shocked grin undecided
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by tellwisdom: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Why y'all beefing this babe?? sad....IS D'BANJ ANY BETTER THAN HER?? angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by BashMe1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
ngoziliz: ochiko...lol. tonto i like u but this song is off. itz-over even sounds better

Yaay, hw na? i think u need a therapist, ur sense of hearing r gone.... Hian
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
moderator, why did you hide my post? Beacuse I said not every1 is fascsinated
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by intrepid: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: This Girl is taking Nigerian music backward.

ITS not easy to sing.if you doubt,try am.
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by omega25red(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
that singer is terrible.
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
FACT: Tonto Dikeh is also a Petroleum engineer.
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by adexsimply(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
tellwisdom: [size=16pt]Why y'all beefing this babe?? sad....IS D'BANJ ANY BETTER THAN HER?? angry [/size]
Abeg help me tell them o...
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by braxjay(m): 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
have you ever seen some stubborn children that no matter how much u beat them they keep coming back for more,

likewise no matter how much u tell her to STFU she just keeps coming back and giving you much more trash.

when ever she sings this is what goes through her mind .............

Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
I hate to say this BUT THE SONG IS WAY BETTER THAN I THOT IT WUD BE. And tonto is more talented than I thot she was. She needs to get better producers tho and cut down on the autotune and reduce her key by a note or two. Take this from someone who knows his music. And to people saying the song has no lyrical content. Is that not typical of most nigerian song. If Iyanya's "Your Waist" can become a hit, what cannot?
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
I hate to say this BUT THE SONG IS WAY BETTER THAN I THOT IT WUD BE. And tonto is more talented than I thot she was. She needs to get better producers tho and cut down on the autotune and reduce her key by a note or two. Take this from someone who knows his music. And to people saying the song has no lyrical content. Is that not typical of most nigerian song. If Iyanya's "Your Waist" can become a hit, what cannot?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by Mars88(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
Tonto international the next big thing I ‎​so like the comedy she generates
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by BashMe1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
ngoziliz: will u shut up? eeediot. it is your own sense of hearing that is gone, not mine angry

Bur on a more serz note, urs is gone. if u can say dat her first single is better than d newest, then it is a problem. a problem emanating 4rm ur sense of hearing. Ehn, pele. jes heed 2 ma advice...Okare omo dada
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by blackmale(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
this girl again with her whaala..you cant sing,,, cant you get tht into yur thick skull? smh..
Re: Tonto Dike - “Jeje” by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
surveycash: Why does Tonto always make frontpage and more mundane stuff don't?
cos er'one is intrstd in criticizn ha.. N d babe sef no dey gree.. Na wa o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Www.mypsquare.com - To Listen To New Album "game Over" / Where Can L Download Lgbo Highlife Music From? / Best Of WIZKID In 2014... [audio And Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.