Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? (74696 Views)

Transfer Airtime From One Network To Another / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 17, 2015
nolywe:
Yes..just transfer the airtime to my number and mail me ur acct number
Dear friends, we have someone who can now perform this duty for you free of all charges. Get in touch with HIM.
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by abdusalam7474: 12:43pm On May 26, 2015
blogexpert:
Dear friends, we have someone who can now perform this duty for you free of all charges. Get in touch with HIM.
hey guy who do u say can help with it?. I really need to d this. No: 08169147932
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by jeebz: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
blogexpert:
I need his assistance urgently.
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by azcute(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Very easy text *771*d amount*acc no* ur signature*ur bank#,,,,,,,, nothing is impossible
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by willian10: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
this thread funny sha, na people like dz dey write "can i send 500 MTN credit to buy Poweramp on playstore
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by IHelp: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Don't be too fast to conclude on issues. You might think that a question is unreasonable or that something is impossible, while it is reasonable with answers. To those who might still seek answer on how to do this (sgnetworknigeria.com) does so but with 30% less than your card value.
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Dabss(m): 7:10am On Jun 24, 2015
ayando:
I dont know why people are laughing about this. This is a question that CBN should look into by bringing the marriage of network providers and our banks. with mobile money, it is the opposite of what your question is.
you really want Mtn close to married to your bank account?
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Rawar: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
U see nigerian bank. U can buy airtime from ur bank but u can't fund ur account. Is unfair those programmer should start work immidiately
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by jeebz: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
nolywe:
Yes..just transfer the airtime to my number and mail me ur acct number
I need your assistance ASAP
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by victor247: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
@OP, to transfer airtime to your account, sell d airtime, den pay the cash into your bank account. Thank me later!!!
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Karleb(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
But Empty hen introduced Mobile money some years ago?
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by 0ubenji(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
Quite easy tho..
Juz get acquainted with a MTN sme data reseller.. Sell ur airtime to him/her at a discounted price u both wud prolly negotiate.
These guys buy large data bundles from mtn with substantial amount of airtime..
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by baronspicy: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2015
no dam i just taught of it now and searched it in google ............
before i saw this page its just the best way 4000 naira credit to bank account with a charge of 500 is cool 50% for the bank and 50 for the network provider
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Inyanga(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
slimkiss93:
Som pple are so timid dat dey don't luk foward to possibilities happening....it is not possible 4 now to transfer money from credit to bank acc...buh it wud b a very nice innovation..of wich our service providers can bring about....it wud also aid d cashless idea...and both d banks and service providers wud gain from even if its gona cost N100 per transfer.....u wud c more pple saving their money in d bank and wud boost sales of recharge cards
It's against fiscal and monetary policies as it will lead to job losses...... LEARN TO REASON LIKE ECONOMIST HERE
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Qaisar1: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Inyanga:

It's against fiscal and monetary policies as it will lead to job losses...... LEARN TO REASON LIKE ECONOMIST HERE
Hmm. But what if the amount of airtime convertible is limited, let's say 3,000. It surely will in return reduce the crowd in banks. We won't mind paying N50 for every N1000 transfer.... and oh! I don't see how that will lead to job losses sha.
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by jamoff: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2016
It is possible on GTB. Someone did it and I saw it. But I didnt see how he did it....neither did he tell me how.
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by kolexepana: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2016
jamoff:
It is possible on GTB. Someone did it and I saw it. But I didnt see how he did it....neither did he tell me how.
It is not possible, you can only buy airtime from your bank account.
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by ALPHOBENZEVA: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hello readers, I have a web platform we have developed that convert mtn and glo airtime to cash instantly. I have a short report I wrote on it, if you are interested in having the manual, kindly call me on 09054030098.
Thanks.
MR. OKENYA ALPHONSUS O.
CEO/MD DIVINELINKS MEDIA (A Division of Evatel Media Concept Nig.)
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by wunmi2odun(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
phrancys001:
Atimes eehn ! I wonda d way paraga dey make people dey reason,transfa airtime to bank ?
Brutality grin grin grin
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by kinkonp: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Do you run any business and receive payment via airtime of any kind ?

Have you ever thought of converting them to usable cash instantly ?

If yes. Then you have gotten the right solution to your problem . Just visit transact.aimtoget.com >>> fund your wallet with airtime >>> withdraw funds to any Nigeria bank..

It's Easy and Fast

Sinup now and Enjoy by visiting >>aimtoget
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
i make transfers so fast and cool on my P51 so good device.
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
lol na dem dey use itel i swear
willian10:
this thread funny sha, na people like dz dey write "can i send 500 MTN credit to buy Poweramp on playstore
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by iamxolomon(m): 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bwaal:
I need help please answer my question if you have an idea: is it possible to transfer airtime to your bank account.
i have someone who you can sell your airtime to and pay to your account direct, inbox me on whatsapp. 08139572448
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Mak4web(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bwaal:
I need help please answer my question if you have an idea: is it possible to transfer airtime to your bank account.

Op, you asked this question over four years ago; how funny it was to some people at that time. But I must commend your ingenuity.

Also to answer the question - YES, it is possible at the moment to convert airtime to your bank account.
With a percentage discount of the actual value. We have been doing this for some time now.
For support or further inquiries contact our service channels:
Flash: 0813-832-9589
Call/Whatsapp/SMS: 0813-832-9589

See testimonies here: https://www.nairaland.com/4139617/mtn-shared-data-bundles-cheapest#61784706

Have a nice day!
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by yorhmzy: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Bwaal:

Yes you can. Try using Zoranga.com.

You credit your Zoranga with airtime either directly or through share n sell, then you can transfer from your Zoranga account to your bank.

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Palmerbarry: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lol. It's possible smiley the app is on playstore, but be ready to pay 13% interest! It's 99.9% real

Or visit www.recharge2cash.com

1 Share

Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Otan1995: 5:42am On Feb 06, 2020
It is possible my WhatsApp
Number 09034537777
If you want to convert
The unwanted AIRTIME to cash
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by Seemoney3: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2020
But how can one recharge direct with code from bank account and can't reversed card back to the account too? I just do the mistake of recharging 8800 naira to my aim card instead of transferring it to my other bank account. This happen since on the 7th and today is 16th the money is still in my simcard. Any means now?
Re: How To Transfer Airtime To Bank Account? by PremzY002(m): 1:42am On Jan 28, 2021
thazz:
Lols.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Posed On Top Of A Car Becomes A Laughing Stock Online - Photos / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria / The Speculated iPhone 5 Nano SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.