Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! (11841 Views)

Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina / A thread for corpers posted to Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2013
Batch "A" corpers posted to Umunna Bende Camp,Abia State!
Meets here For discussions...
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by ednut1(m): 8:12am On Mar 02, 2013
am a batch C 2012 abia copa, for dose in lagos u can board abia line transp dey do a direct bus to camp, for oda u can stop at umuahia, which u will prob get to late, if u hv mind u can still board anoda bus goin to bende camp 250 naira, or sleep in umuahia at reedem copas lodge, nccfm local govt lodge. D camp make sense sha, cum wit cash cos if u no use to igbo food like ogbono nd draw u go hunger o, u can call moi on ( EDITED) for info, if ur travellin from west leave home early cos umuahia far
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by ujchief(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2013
Welcome to God's own state.
Anywhere you're coming from, you can always get a bus to umuahia, the capital. You may be lucky to find a bus filled with corp members and u guys can ask the driver to drop you directly at thw camp. Else, you board a bus to Bende from Umuahia, its almost 30 mins journey.
If you're flying, book your flight to Owerri airport, then trek to the back of the airport where you will see bykes that will take you to airport junction, then u will get a bus to umuahia. Don't make the mistake of going to owerri town from the airport as u will continue the journey over again. Umuahia is closer to the airport than owerri town is.

I'll be here to entertain more questions concerning camping, ppa, live and people of Abia.

You're welcome.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by SoGalant1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
@Åƪƪ, well said. Nice camp at Bende LGA, Abia. A peaceful state to ßε̲̣̣ too. Enjoi!
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by eddiejumpoff(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
All da best 4 guys. U guys will enjoy ur stay in Abia irrespective of where u're been posted to. And pls it's time to draw more closer to God rather than going there with the aim of flexing. Wishing u guys all da best!!!!!!!!
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by papoose101: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Watz the abia state bende camp really like? Heard some encouraging stuff so far
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by Tjesctacy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
Na Abia dem post me go O°˚˚˚☺☺°˚˚˚O!, never beent there b4, but hopin 4 d best sha, hope Abia no dull sha? cry
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by femidoses: 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
First time in abia.hope to love it. Someone told me flight to ph is closer to abia than flight to owerri..how true... And if I have to go by road, does jibowu park route that path
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by twisey(m): 12:48am On Mar 03, 2013
hw can I get to Aba in Abia state?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by romeoprexx: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2013
Am posted to abia hope say d gov d pay allowi oo and he dey pay freqeunt... Hope de camp make sense and abia nor dey boring ooooo abeg hw far is abia from benin..... 08125907775
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by eonwusah(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2013
Pls sir,which time is good 4 some1 to report to d camp.ΑϞ∂ also do you know how much abia state govt pay to their corpers
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by mirak01(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2013
Abia here i come,add m on 22fa5ee0 for friendship,noting else dan dat
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by abdulrazarc(m): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pls where can we get Abia line in lagos? Incoming corpers can add me up on bbm(21A0A61D) and whatsApp(08055403651).
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by CrazyMan(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
abdulrazarc: Pls where can we get Abia line in lagos? Incoming corpers can add me up on bbm(21A0A61D) and whatsApp(08055403651).
Abia line can be found at Jibowu and mile 2 in Lagos.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by ednut1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
state alawe 5k teacher, 4k ministry. dem sabi owe. hv nt receive kobo since i resume decemba. tfare be like 3800- 4500 4rm lag
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
ednut1: state alawe 5k teacher, 4k ministry. dem sabi owe. hv nt receive kobo since i resume decemba. tfare be like 3800- 4500 4rm lag

it depends on d typ of sch they post u to... If they post u 2 private sch, d sch wil surely pay ur local allawi n d amt to b paid do varies. (my sch principal paid us 3 month salary in advance i.e JAN to MARCH..mind u, not all principal can do dt ooo) bt if it z public(govt) sch, u r on ur own ooo... No shingbain 4 u...!
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by solodree(m): 4:15am On Mar 04, 2013
I hail ya'll..if there's any #team Abia goin from Akure you can beep me on 08032307311,bb pin 3306957d...
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by Legalaffairs(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2013
femidoses: First time in abia.hope to love it. Someone told me flight to ph is closer to abia than flight to owerri..how true... And if I have to go by road, does jibowu park route that path
‎​Ŋ☺ ‎​Ŋ☺ ‎​Ŋ☺ Owerri airport is closer. Yea u can get Abia line Transport company buses at Jibowu. Also Apara line, Young shall grow all route Umuahia.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by Justiceotuya(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2013
Now on my way there. Is any coper there? Has registration started?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by macozy: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2013
CrazyMan:
Abia line can be found at Jibowu and mile 2 in Lagos.

Probably maza maza also and don't forget to get to the park very early cos buses goin to east leave quite early.Get there say 7am. I'm frm abia state, bt I've been posted to Kogi and I stay in Lagos. Its say an 8hr journey to umuahia. Greatest uniben
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by eagleeye2: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
ednut1: state alawe 5k teacher, 4k ministry. dem sabi owe. hv nt receive kobo since i resume decemba. tfare be like 3800- 4500 4rm lag

which local govt were you posted fro your PPA?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by Jaideyone(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
Please i need advice. I've been posted to abia state and my sister is going to be in rivers. I know both states share a commonboundary. I'm wondering if it's possible for someone to drive us down to both places since they are kind of close. My questions are
1.) can we drive down to abia first then rivers or maybe rivers first then abia?
2.) how far is the distance between abia camp and rivers state camp
3.) what are the possible routes we can use? Which route is the fastest? Which oneis the most convinient?
i'm awaiting replies. Thanks in advance
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by eagleeye2: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Please i need advice. I've been posted to abia state and my sister is going to be in rivers. I know both states share a commonboundary. I'm wondering if it's possible for someone to drive us down to both places since they are kind of close. My questions are
1.) can we drive down to abia first then rivers or maybe rivers first then abia?
2.) how far is the distance between abia camp and rivers state camp
3.) what are the possible routes we can use? Which route is the fastest? Which oneis the most convinient?
i'm awaiting replies. Thanks in advance

where exactly are you taking off from?
If it is Lag, I will advice that you people leave very early (assuming it is not a commercial Bus, but private). You get to abia first before PH./Rivers

But if you don't leave early, it is most likely that one of you will have to spend the night on the road or find somewhere to sleep.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by Jaideyone(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
eagle,eye:

where exactly are you taking off from?
If it is Lag, I will advice that you people leave very early (assuming it is not a commercial Bus, but private). You get to abia first before PH./Rivers

But if you don't leave early, it is most likely that one of you will have to spend the night on the road or find somewhere to sleep.
tnx. You are right. We'll take off from lagos in a private car. We'll try our best to leave to leave early
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by eagleeye2: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jaidey-one:
tnx. You are right. We'll take off from lagos in a private car. We'll try our best to leave to leave early

Goodluck then.
When you get to owerri, you proceed to Umuahia, then to Umunna NYSC camp, it's just before Igbere after Alayi.

Then when they drop you off, they can proceed to PH.
Safe trip.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by Justiceotuya(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
Am now in the camp. Why is this thread not moving? Anyway i came from abuja. But the journey was o6not easy. Oh. Just bought my bucket, soap dish and touch. Am ready for tomorrow. Did i forget to say am 140 on the list and from the list i think the yoruba are the majority. Now looking for water to save 4 2moro. now i need to go to mammy market for some essentials. JUSTICE OTUYA reporting Live from CAMP ABIA
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Watch out 4...

Good Morning dis morning gentle men corps member....

Corper me ah one time..CORPER,
Corper me ah two times..CORPER CORPER,
Corper me ah half time..COR,
another half..PER,

Ayama supepe,
ayama ayama supepe ayam,
ayama supepe eeeehh,
supepe ayam...

Courtesy...State Co-ordinator!
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! by ednut1(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2013
eagle.eye naso life supose be na. was posted 2 umuahia north lga bt na vilage i dey . batch a una welcome to camp, parade, food, mammy, skil acquisition, babes etc mak una enjoy

(1) (2)

If GEJ Couldnt Go To Yobe, Neither Will I - Corper / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom Let's Meet. / Do Government Secondary Schools Pay Corpers Stipends Aside The Normal Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.