Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135234 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
information of an Ex-mate from Funaab says first batch isnt for ND External but Mainly for internal such as FSP tru Direct entry that we all shud keep Calm that "MOST" of Us wil be Favoured with the Doors of Admission in 2nd Batch...

Prof.Dan
(Thread Correspondant)

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
SalvationMopol: information of an Ex-mate from Funaab says first batch isnt for ND External but Mainly for internal such as FSP tru Direct entry that we all shud keep Calm that "MOST" of Us wil be Favoured with the Doors of Admission in 2nd Batch...

Prof.Dan
(Thread Correspondant)
With this my Mind is at rest
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 5:41am On Oct 29, 2013
@Dan,
I pray it's soo o!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2013
SalvationMopol: information of an Ex-mate from Funaab says first batch isnt for ND External but Mainly for internal such as FSP tru Direct entry that we all shud keep Calm that "MOST" of Us wil be Favoured with the Doors of Admission in 2nd Batch...

Prof.Dan
(Thread Correspondant)
Our dear Gleakfreak is nt an internal but has been given admission. Although, I was told that the sch mgt preferred her own diploma students; but the second list may favor us just like u've said.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2013
Habidab: With this my Mind is at rest
those where her words cos she is well-grounded there.
Also another guy of mine was surprised that its rare to note this happening around D.E Aspirants unlike last year when he gained admission that d first list was almost 85% of it carrying capacity,far greater than this year.
Hence,2nd list wud be plain for our maximum benefits
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2013
rkarang:
Our dear Gleakfreak is nt an internal but has been given admission. Although, I was told that the sch mgt preferred her own diploma students; but the second list may favor us just like u've said.

thats why the word "Mainly" was Used in the Context
also the Phrase "first batch isnt for ND External" is a General Phenomenon considering the few of external whose Names was found on the 1st List.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2013
rkarang correct me if i'm wrong cos i'm having issues wt my Archives.
Last Year,Funaab releases her 1st list wt abt 85% then supplementary list follows.
but dis year,there hasnt been any official figure attesting 2 d 1st List but its' believed dat d % is far less than last year.
also,unlike last year when the first list was released there wasnt any referrence to 2nd list as we have it in this year.
These were Funaab Words"This is the First batch,there wil be Second"
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by blessingsax(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2013
Can som1 hep me find out if funaab admit ND SLT.4dirett entry 2 study biochem
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2013
SalvationMopol: rkarang correct me if i'm wrong cos i'm having issues wt my Archives.
Last Year,Funaab releases her 1st list wt abt 85% then supplementary list follows.
but dis year,there hasnt been any official figure attesting 2 d 1st List but its' believed dat d % is far less than last year.
also,unlike last year when the first list was released there wasnt any referrence to 2nd list as we have it in this year.
These were Funaab Words"This is the First batch,there wil be Second"
It will be stated after the screening. Besides; second and third batches were stated on the admission portal last year, when the first admission list was released.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by phemmyjohnson: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Just wanted 2 let u guyz knw, I spoke 2 a lecturer recently about dis year admission process and she kept on enlightening me on most tins I don't know... Along her explanationz, she mentioned sumtin about D.E aspirants.I didn't ask her o cos am nt a D.E aspirant.. I quote her wordz " UNAAB IS ADMITTING ONLY D.E ASPIRANTS WITH DISTINCTION DIS YEAR" ..... I think dat shud be the best result any D.E aspirant cud get 'DISTINCTION'. If God decides 2 show favour, nobody can stop becos all protocols will be broken...

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2013
rkarang:
It will be stated after the screening. Besides; second and third batches were stated on the admission portal last year, when the first admission list was released.
Thanks a Lot for Refreshing my Memory....My Archives is completely taken by Virus &for me to research all-over again Na War!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2013
rkarang:
Thanks a Lot for Refreshing my Memory....My Archives is completely taken by Virus &for me to research all-over again Na War!
also,the numbers of people given admission ought to have been stated b4 screening like previous years...
1oks again
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
phemmy johnson: Just wanted 2 let u guyz knw, I spoke 2 a lecturer recently about dis year admission process and she kept on enlightening me on most tins I don't know... Along her explanationz, she mentioned sumtin about D.E aspirants.I didn't ask her o cos am nt a D.E aspirant.. I quote her wordz " UNAAB IS ADMITTING ONLY D.E ASPIRANTS WITH DISTINCTION DIS YEAR" ..... I think dat shud be the best result any D.E aspirant cud get 'DISTINCTION'. If God decides 2 show favour, nobody can stop becos all protocols will be broken...
Didn't she mention anything about composite
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
@phemmy johnson...is there other things she said which may be useful to us directly or indirectly here?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
phemmy johnson: Just wanted 2 let u guyz knw, I spoke 2 a lecturer recently about dis year admission process and she kept on enlightening me on most tins I don't know... Along her explanationz, she mentioned sumtin about D.E aspirants.I didn't ask her o cos am nt a D.E aspirant.. I quote her wordz " UNAAB IS ADMITTING ONLY D.E ASPIRANTS WITH DISTINCTION DIS YEAR" ..... I think dat shud be the best result any D.E aspirant cud get 'DISTINCTION'. If God decides 2 show favour, nobody can stop becos all protocols will be broken...

Absolutely nt true... I had a friend that was admitted with upper credit dis year 1st admission list into 1 management course.

Note: All those lecturer's,prof's didn't knw much or ntn abt admission processes take anytin u hear frm dem as 1% true.. Even ordinary student or secretary's knw's beta 99% true admission processes update dan dem.

I will employ all those that are yet to see there names to kip d faith strong in God and pray very well... Forget abt composite calculation or whatsoever u r tinking of on dis 1st admission list.. And face ya God in prayer.

Its nt undermust ya name shuld come out on d 1st list... 2nd,3rd and supplymentary List is still dere.

I pray u shall all find God favour in d incoming 2nd admission list... Its nt by grade rada by grace... U shall all see God grace in d 2nd admission list.

Quit all u tiking on dis gone 1st list and hold unto dis incoming 2nd list. I pray u shall all see cause to praise the lord when u all see ya names in dis incoming 2nd list very soon. Peace of God be with U all.

3 Likes

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ok now, I'm compelled to type this out on here...
I'm in a real [size=20pt]big fix!![/size]
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tamax:

Absolutely nt true... I had a friend that was admitted with upper credit dis year 1st admission list into 1 management course.

Note: All those lecturer's,prof's didn't knw much or ntn abt admission processes take anytin u hear frm dem as 1% true.. Even ordinary student or secretary's knw's beta 99% true admission processes update dan dem.

I will employ all those that are yet to see there names to kip d faith strong in God and pray very well... Forget abt composite calculation or whatsoever u r tinking of on dis 1st admission list.. And face ya God in prayer.

Its nt undermust ya name shuld come out on d 1st list... 2nd,3rd and supplymentary List is still dere.

I pray u shall all find God favour in d incoming 2nd admission list... Its nt by grade rada by grace... U shall all see God grace in d 2nd admission list.

Quit all u tiking on dis gone 1st list and hold unto dis incoming 2nd list. I pray u shall all see cause to praise the lord when u all see ya names in dis incoming 2nd list very soon. Peace of God be with U all.
Gr8t edifying words here...d grace of God is sufficient 4 us...think less of ur grades n qualifications n lets focuss more on God showin us mercy
as He grace us d admission!....IN GOD I TRUST...icare
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sanguine: Ok now, I'm compelled to type this out on here...

Sanguine, what's this one again? Kini si er nor? grin grin grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Sanguine: Ok now, I'm compelled to type this out on here...
I go knock your head wt APAKO
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
Temicare:
Gr8t edifying words here...d grace of God is sufficient 4 us...think less of ur grades n qualifications n lets focuss more on God showin us mercy
as He grace us d admission!....IN GOD I TRUST...icare

Yeap.. And God will see U all tru smiley
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
I dont have issues with names coming out with 2nd,3rd or supplementary but what i have issues with is how grievous/agonious it wil be if subsequent list are lease Selfishly.
As we speak there are Parents with the wards going from one dept to anoda,from one office to anoda giving bribe to remove names of those who Ordinarily merited it for their wards.
I pray that our names wil not be exchanged for corrupt practise
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
I sincerely hope that Funaab is As professional as possible in dealing with this Year's Admission Exercise else the Wrath of God will not Pity Them.
ASUU Strike nu turn to another thing.
i believe that until one major THING happens for ASUU to be compelled to annul the industrial action directly or indirectly....i'm waiting.
say u sabi watch Dog for Night?#watch Dog#
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
TESTIMONY TIME!!!

Its Testimony Time,Blessing Time#Audience Applause#
Brethen permit me to thank God for what he has Done,b4 i proceed let me sing a Sang song to Him.
Baba to u oooo,be all da Glory(21Times)
#clears Throat#Now,i want to 10k God for the Strike cos it allows me to Hustle.
Praiseeeee da Lord!
#just wanna ease da Tension here#
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by laketop(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
i disagree with u...3 friends of mine that hardly graduated with upper credit had been admitted
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
laketop: i disagree with u...3 friends of mine that hardly graduated with upper credit had been admitted
na wa ooo
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by phemmyjohnson: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Walexz02:
Didn't she mention anything about composite
@prof Danky and walex,she only mentioned composites about jambites.. She said science student must av 40%+ in post utme regardless any composite to be considered 4 admission and 50%+ in post utme is used for management aspirant to be considered 4 admission....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by phemmyjohnson: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Tamax:

mehn! U're so funi.. Don't u knw wat moni and connection can do??.. Many wu don't av distinction wud av been admitted sef..HOW? Moni ansareth all tinz ma broda.....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by phemmyjohnson: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
laketop: i disagree with u...3 friends of mine that hardly graduated with upper credit had been admitted
person wey no knw book go knw way ma broda.. Ask urself diz question plz, 'IF FUNAAB CAN ADMIT UR FRIENDS THAT HARDLY GRADUATED WIT UPPER CREDIT, WHY HAVEN'T THEY ADMIT OTHER ASPIRANTS HAVING DISTINCTIONS & UPPER CREDIT ON MERIT LIST??
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
MERLIN SEASON 50?? In a land of boko haram and the
time of ASUU STRIKE. The destiny of a great nation rest
on a shoulder of a confused president........ His name
is............... Abeg finish am, my fone dey hang!!!Gud night
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2013
[size=20pt]HOLD ON, STAY STRONG... Help is on the way....[/size]
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by cluzdcobra(m): 12:39am On Oct 30, 2013
..Yeah I c u ...superWoman..with ur red cape n all...
cheesy....#okbye
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2013
phemmy johnson: Don't u knw wat moni and connection can do....
be like Sense dey there ooo.
na Naija we dey & there isnt anytin Corrupt hands cant breached.
wud it be that those guys with upper actually influence their admission with money or connection?
if so,then funaab has outrightly breached Jamb Fundamentals by awarding Merit to the best of the best.
many Ppl wil acclaim to as God's grace whereas they actually Gave bribe & denies such act & ignore such links to others

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (135) (Reply)

Latest News On ASUU Strike / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.