Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135231 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
@rkarang...indeed u shud be astonished cos only a small % of all HND Holders actually desire for B.sc after service thru D.E instead of PGD Then M.sc.
u just knew of usuf status but its not new to me...
what wil u say of one after his first degree applies for D.E into MBBS from level 200
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
rkarang:
Honestly they won't allow him to check it. One of the officers said "all application processes are CLOSED".

Can u see nah... Neva mind....God is able
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
SalvationMopol:
Mine was for different reason earlier mentioned...& not cos of da merit list.my philosophy is"Only God can Do This" & not B.sc nor HND

Oak.. Understood sir grin... Yeap God is able to do all tins
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
i wish that my Name was on the Merit list?
funaab,even if i cud be able to sight my name on da List now,then i wil Pay the acceptance first tin tomorrow morning.
a Piece of advice to funaab,dont give admission to multiple bearer nor to someone that may not be able to pay una 40k...its not a curse but i dnt cherish Waste
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Are you guyz kidding me Did Yusuf.saheed really deleted his account? am afraid funaab is doing her worst!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
Walexz02: Are you guyz kidding me Did Yusuf.saheed really deleted his account? am afraid funaab is doing her worst!
hmmmn
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
SalvationMopol: i wish that my Name was on the Merit list?
funaab,even if i cud be able to sight my name on da List now,then i wil Pay the acceptance first tin tomorrow morning.
a Piece of advice to funaab,dont give admission to multiple bearer nor to someone that may not be able to pay una 40k...its not a curse but i dnt cherish Waste
FUNAAB will obviously remove the names of those who are unable to pay the acceptance fee for one reason or the other.

Our Genius here; Gleakfeak is comfortable with KWASU, so his gonna reject FUNAAB's BIOCHEMISTRY. Consequently, FUNAAB is gonna withdraw the offer so as to give the next applicant on the waiting list. It could be you!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
rkarang:
FUNAAB will obviously remove the names of those who are unable to pay the acceptance fee for one reason or the other.

Our Genius here; Gleakfeak is comfortable with KWASU, so his gonna reject FUNAAB's BIOCHEMISTRY. Consequently, FUNAAB is gonna withdraw the offer so as to give the next applicant on the waiting list. It could be you!
and you!
and me!
and all of us that are yet to be admitted... grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Walexz02:
and you!
and me!
and all of us that are yet to be admitted... grin
yeah. cheesy
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by BOG87(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hi pleas I need a contact of some1 in funaab already or leaving close 2 d sch so I can knw of d accommodation & oder feez....pls its urgent, kindly hlp a frend (though -yet-unknown)I BEG
my 2go acct bog1989 is my fone number 07062597601
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by BOG87(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
phemmy johnson: Just wanted 2 let u guyz knw, I spoke 2 a lecturer recently about dis year admission process and she kept on enlightening me on most tins I don't know... Along her explanationz, she mentioned sumtin about D.E aspirants.I didn't ask her o cos am nt a D.E aspirant.. I quote her wordz " UNAAB IS ADMITTING ONLY D.E ASPIRANTS WITH DISTINCTION DIS YEAR" ..... I think dat shud be the best result any D.E aspirant cud get 'DISTINCTION'. If God decides 2 show favour, nobody can stop becos all protocols will be broken...

Dis may nt b d cas 4 everybody cos my nam cam out & I ve UPPER credt.**GODFACTOR anywae***
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by BOG87(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tamax:

Absolutely nt true... I had a friend that was admitted with upper credit dis year 1st admission list into 1 management course.

Note: All those lecturer's,prof's didn't knw much or ntn abt admission processes take anytin u hear frm dem as 1% true.. Even ordinary student or secretary's knw's beta 99% true admission processes update dan dem.

I will employ all those that are yet to see there names to kip d faith strong in God and pray very well... Forget abt composite calculation or whatsoever u r tinking of on dis 1st admission list.. And face ya God in prayer.

Its nt undermust ya name shuld come out on d 1st list... 2nd,3rd and supplymentary List is still dere.

I pray u shall all find God favour in d incoming 2nd admission list... Its nt by grade rada by grace... U shall all see God grace in d 2nd admission list.

Quit all u tiking on dis gone 1st list and hold unto dis incoming 2nd list. I pray u shall all see cause to praise the lord when u all see ya names in dis incoming 2nd list very soon. Peace of God be with U all.
thanks.....amen
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by BOG87(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Habidab: MERLIN SEASON 50?? In a land of boko haram and the
time of ASUU STRIKE. The destiny of a great nation rest
on a shoulder of a confused president........ His name
is............... Abeg finish am, my fone dey hang!!!Gud night

funny guy.....bt thankz anyway
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bidey4real(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Habidab: I just checked it now and its nobody,showing that Usuf.saeed had deleted his account.Oga o!!! Hope nothing bad happend to him sha
Lah-lah-lah-lah-lah-lah!!! Noting bad has happened to our Prof.Saeed. Jex dah he's a bit engulfed by work these days. We spoke las couple of days & he 1nce told me abou hs name deletion bt i 4got to ask d reasn 4 d sudden deletion. So,he is gud.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month of November pals.....Our month of all round gr8t testimony...Rejoice 4 d Lord as done it! cheesy grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2013
bidey4real: Lah-lah-lah-lah-lah-lah!!! Noting bad has happened to our Prof.Saeed. Jex dah he's a bit engulfed by work these days. We spoke las couple of days & he 1nce told me abou hs name deletion bt i 4got to ask d reasn 4 d sudden deletion. So,he is gud.

Good to hear..
BOG87: Hi pleas I need a contact of some1 in funaab already or leaving close 2 d sch so I can knw of d accommodation & oder feez....pls its urgent, kindly hlp a frend (though -yet-unknown)I BEG
my 2go acct bog1989 is my fone number 07062597601
I can give you my brother's number 0813 432 4861 you contact him.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Eni ba mo ore ni o n dupe....

Just want To Thank God For My PLan B (Uniben) has Given Me Admission...... Thank God on my behalf oo brothers.

But Am still Anticipating Funaab to List My name among its Candidate who has been Offered Admission. Unaab is My Most Preferred, Socially preferred, economically preferred, Proximity preferred, Environmentally preferred and Lots more.....
Thank You Lord for the Journey so far and I know my expectation shall never be cut short.....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
planetuzor: Eni ba mo ore ni o n dupe....

Just want To Thank God For My PLan B (Uniben) has Given Me Admission...... Thank God on my behalf oo brothers and *sisters*

But Am still Anticipating Funaab to List My name among its Candidate who has been Offered Admission. Unaab is My Most Preferred, Socially preferred, economically preferred, Proximity preferred, Environmentally preferred and Lots more.....
Thank You Lord for the Journey so far and I know my expectation shall never be cut short.....

waoh!! That's some great news there. Congrats bro.

But help is right on the way as regards FUNAAB. So just hold on a lil' bit more. cheesy And you can be sure your expectations shall be cut not short but very lllonnng. grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2013

Just want To Thank God For My PLan B (Uniben) has Given Me Admission...... Thank God on my behalf oo brothers.

I'm very much happy for you bro; you're a legend! May God almighty grant your wishes; Good luck!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by olembe09(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
any news or gist about funaab second batch? Asap
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by oluwatayoabbey: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
4 my own,I submitted my trascript 2 d registrar in angust nd d officer received nd checked bt didn't registered it in my presence nd den asked me 2 go
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SalvationMopol: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
@planetuzor....God is Truely Alive!
Neva u doubt him again...his disposition is too great for our Preposition!
Hence,i implore u to tread cautiously & be Tactical as Possible.
inasmuch ur interest is target at Funaab doesnt mean u shud ignore such offer from Uniben.
My standard,the height of Uniben in global recognition is much more than Funaab.think twice.
We rejoice wt u whole-heartedly while we wait for ours,abi?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Congratulations planetuzor.. As we celebrat with you so shall we give our own testimonies too very soon... Enjoy your self bro. cool
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2013

Thank God for ya lfy bro.. Am hapi for U grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thanks ALL:::: ****Appreciation*****
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 12:41am On Nov 02, 2013
Congrat @Planetuzor.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bornagain1509(f): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Gwizatasie: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
SalvationMopol: @planetuzor....God is Truely Alive!
Neva u doubt him again...his disposition is too great for our Preposition!
Hence,i implore u to tread cautiously & be Tactical as Possible.
inasmuch ur interest is target at Funaab doesnt mean u shud ignore such offer from Uniben.
My standard,the height of Uniben in global recognition is much more than Funaab.think twice.
We rejoice wt u whole-heartedly while we wait for ours,abi?
maybe in terms of popularity... academic excellence in the last 5years funaab stands out...when last did u check the webometrics ranking??.....funaabite lómò....how market for here??

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by cluzdcobra(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
Gwizatasie: maybe in terms of popularity... academic excellence in the last 5years funaab stands out...when last did u check the webometrics ranking??.....funaabite lómò....how market for here??
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by cluzdcobra(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
Gwizatasie: maybe in terms of popularity... academic excellence in the last 5years funaab stands out...when last did u check the webometrics ranking??.....funaabite lómò....how market for here??

True dat ....Funaab is highly rated @ d moment....toP 5 skul now.... grin ... I rep #FUNAAB
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Rkarang, SalvationMopol and Every other Notable Persons here, I just want to know this, from you Observed Phenomenon pertaining to Unaab admission.. Would they Release the Second and 3rd List Before Conducting the General Interview on students or Will they first Conduct the Interview before Bringing on the Second List of Admitted students?

Pls be sure of ur Reply no Guess Statement is allowed.(Atleast frm observed phenomenon how it happened previously)..
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
planetuzor: Rkarang, SalvationMopol and Every other Notable Persons here, I just want to know this, from you Observed Phenomenon pertaining to Unaab admission.. Would they Release the Second and 3rd List Before Conducting the General Interview on students or Will they first Conduct the Interview before Bringing on the Second List of Admitted students?

Pls be sure of ur Reply no Guess Statement is allowed.(Atleast frm observed phenomenon how it happened previously)..
In the past, FUNAAB used to release second batch after the SCREENING of the first batch candidates.

To be factual; the release of the second batch remains a guessing game, of which you don't want to risk that.

If you're nt satisfied wt the above hint, call one of those numbers on FUNAAB's Advert for POSTUTME. The MTN number is Mrs Badmus' Number.

Goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (135) (Reply)

Latest News On ASUU Strike / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.