Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,348 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135371 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
I just fold my arms,cos dnt know which schl to apply to again......some r saying north sure..but boko harram war is there,don't just know wot to do
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
brainiacjp: ....lolz....m so happy 2 read this...it's really inspiring n shows da r back as d Danky I used 2 knw.....Funaab has got no choice buh 2 admit us as her merited students......

....i paid 4 ma house rent yesterday....dat's jex 2 show hw much I Av trusted God on Ds admission......no query ....in God I trust

Jexux, see faith in action, dis faith is bigger than a Mustered Seed o.... I must watch ds tin finish!! Hands Crossed..
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
brainiacjp: ....lolz....m so happy 2 read this...it's really inspiring n shows da r back as d Danky I used 2 knw.....Funaab has got no choice buh 2 admit us as her merited students......

....i paid 4 ma house rent yesterday....dat's jex 2 show hw much I Av trusted God on Ds admission......no query ....in God I trust
Wow!...I luv dis ooo... e b lyk say me 2 go goh rent ma apartment ooo... we r going in wit God on our syd.... #lord help me,I know hv been a disobedient child of urs in some areas, just.pls grace me dis admission#

....tank u lord..
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2013

You already paid for your accomodation. Woah! How so fast! smiley
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
Habidab: Its all about faith
....huh....u too...God is GREAT!!!...All is well
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
planetuzor: [/b]

Jexux, see faith in action, dis faith is bigger than a Mustered Seed o.... I must watch ds tin finish!! Hands Crossed..
....guy...don't make ursef a spectator ooo...na beg I dey beg u....join ur faith wif mine n let's be a beneficiaries of God's presence....no be preach...na fact#....n if u wanna watch.....u go nid commot ur glass ooo.....e fit blur ur face if na four eyes u dey use.......#mean no harm#
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by jidefrimi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
congrats 2 evry1 here especially dos dat got admission in2 our prestigious funaab.get ur jamb admission leta at reasonable price.cal or whatsapp me on +238098698949.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omodave(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Osunstate: I just fold my arms,cos dnt know which schl to apply to again......some r saying north sure..but boko harram war is there,don't just know wot to do

bro calm down for now

dont tell me u hv given up on UI
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bidey4real(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2013

Just paid 4 ur hauz rent?**** Buhahahahahahaha......c dis brainy sha! Ur u.name has indeed manifested in ur action. So u've bin admited b4 bt kip flattering us.... I see.....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
bidey4real: Just paid 4 ur hauz rent?**** Buhahahahahahaha......c dis brainy sha! Ur u.name has indeed manifested in ur action. So u've bin admited b4 bt kip flattering us.... I see.....
...no be like dat bro...hw cud I toy wif ur emotions....i nid 2 secure an abode ASAP....God has already perfected Ds admission of ours....it seems impossible and ma actions seem odd.....jez watch out and see....i ll definitely share ma testimony here b4******...2*.... God is able
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by fineyemi(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2013
Osunstate: I just fold my arms,cos dnt know which schl to apply to again......some r saying north sure..but boko harram war is there,don't just know wot to do
. Haha u don't hav to say dat nwwww. We wil definitely b admitted in UI. Let's kip on prayin to God
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by fineyemi(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2013
. Haha u don't hav to say dat nwwww. We wil definitely b admitted in UI. Let's kip on prayin to God. Its january tins.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Osunstate: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2013
fineyemi: . Haha u don't hav to say dat nwwww. We wil definitely b admitted in UI. Let's kip on prayin to God. Its january tins.
OK broda
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
God almighty.....is 2day the day Av been waiting for....perfect ur promises in my life.....let 2day be a LANDMARK in ma academic life.....God m waiting on you
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by horbeat(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
If heaven must fall it must be due to hilt filthy handy work of the people underneath, i must say this, that "to castigate is not in the art of a writer but the nonchalant attitude of the people and their heresy on an event gear the writer’s pen".
After my long walk for survival at Federal University Owerri two weeks ago, an heart wary information was passed to me by a dear friend "budey4real" that my name wasn't on the new list, I felt castrated and a sense to have ate some broken glass took over me for the day, you can't remove broken glasses, it will tear you apart, my heart beat.
it was Monday morning again in Lagos, busy road and tussling passersby every nook and cranny, I have to be in the office for the official report of the trip to owerri, and my cold feet were already on its way to abeokuta, I dared the office rule and took the risk to face the consequence of been marked absent for the day and answer quarry for not reporting to the office after official assignment.
Abeokuta Kuto Express, two more chance, "roar the bus conductor" it was 9:20 am. My heart was in mid ocean of thought, what if I did not meet her in the office? What if they said admission is closed? What if I am not given an ear time? What if......, have your change young man "said the bus driver. Thank you, "I said in resuscitation of my thought.
Is this not your book guy? He patted my shoulder, I looked back, it was a young corps member who wore mufti and green kaki trouser with his National Youth Service Corps in-scripted face cap, and he is skinny and has bold face, dark in complexion and thick voice as that of an old soldier. Thanks, I picked up my book. I had forgotten the page I were, if not forgotten the chapter either. Only what I could remember is the book title "there was a country" by Chinua Achebe.
I sunk my nose back into the book, I started over from the Benin poem, I held spellbound and flee away by the fascinating story and uncommon narrative method the writer had adopt.
Who is going to the garage before I zoom off "the driver said", wow! We were at kuto, I alighted and board a car to camp. Without holding back or showing any iota of courtesy, I passed through the security check of funnab senate building forgotten my staunch egalitarian preaches. I was at the admission and senate office, good afternoon sir! Please, is Mrs badmos on sit? "I asked the secretary", No, any problem and from where, He responded.
Sigh! I coughed out to clear my lung; a little beat nervous, I was dried up like Thailand fish due to severe hamattan. Hmm, “I am DE applicant and I was here last month to complain to her about the list without my name, she collected my phone number and promise to call. Now am here because I did not hear from her and second list is out with exception of my name" Oh! You came from Lagos right? You should have called her before coming because I don't think she will be in office today, “said the receptionist".
Could you please oblige me with her contact number, I pleaded. No way, moreover, the admission is closed for this year, he responded. I stepped out of the office and launch my body at the corridor, at war with my thought and finding way to lunch my grievance to the top officer I never knew. I took a deep breath and told myself that " if surely admission has closed no problem but I must find out why I was not shortlisted". I walked to the door of an office in the same senate and admission block, i have no idea of whom occupied the office as i knocked, come in, a cranking narrow voice came out of the room, I opened. Good afternoon sir! Afternoon young man how may i help you? he was a young old man, i guess at his late forty, white hair peeps out of his head, he sat calm in his white long sleeve shirt rolled up to his elbow, he was eating what i can figured out to be yam and bean, the remnant stirred from the tip of his spoon in the small oil stained white bowl. “I am DE applicant from Lagos, i am out of my state of resident for weeks and far from information on the funaab admission process, i arrived last week from owerri, only to see that my name wasn't on the funaab first and second list on the school website, sir, i understand that, last year i wasn't admitted due to my late submission of transcript, but this year, i did everything and ensured that my transcript was submitted my may. so i don't know what went wrong again". Ok, have you sit young man "he said". What your name? Saheed yusuf "I replied" He checked i binded green coppy of a book with funaab inscription to get the detail of my information.
From Kwara State Polytechnic, "He said"
"Yes Sir"
"What's your grade?"
"Distinction"
"something must be wrong" and you said you are from Lagos, are you going Back today"
"Yes Sir"
"And this is 1:00pm already, I’m trying to get some information about your name here and it will take me some time"
"Never mind sir, I can wait"
He checked all the three binded books and other white stapled ones.
"Please exercise patient I'm checking"
"Alright Sir"
"Sigh! He Yawed"
Young man! I couldn't find your information here, and before I can get it, till next week Monday. My nerves tightened as my brain rang like a jingle bell, in deep courage I replied," Alright Sir"
"Though, admission has been concluded but I want to know what was the problem with your name, Do you know my mobile number “he said.
"No sir"
"Do you know my mobile number?"
"Have you been visiting our website?"
"Yes Sir"
"good, the second number on the admission advert link is my Number" call me on Monday at this time".
"Alright sir"
Thank you sir, as I stepped out of the office.
This mission must be completed, I said to myself in the car back to kuto garage, i had forgotten to asked the driver how much is the fair to the park, my thought collided with his acrimonious word with a woman passenger, he wouldn't pay her he balance because she stopped at a bus stop after the former bus stop he had charged her. He drove off.
"Speaking in Yoruba, sorry my son, that's how they do, they like to cheat old age, 'o ro pe mo rin din'
He is a weird old man, white hair turn gray on him, his eye socket were widen like that of owe, to be continue.

2 Likes

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bidey4real(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
After my long walk for survival at Federal University Owerri two weeks ago, an heart wary information was passed to me by a dear friend "budey4real" that my name wasn't on the new list, I felt castrated and a sense to have ate some broken glass took over me for the day, you can't remove broken glasses, it will tear you apart, my heart beat.
it was Monday morning again in Lagos, busy road and tussling passersby every nook and cranny, I have to be in the office for the official report of the trip to owerri, and my cold feet were already on its way to abeokuta, I dared the office rule and took the risk to face the consequence of been marked absent for the day and answer quarry for not reporting to the office after official assignment.
Abeokuta Kuto Express, two more chance, "roar the bus conductor" it was 9:20 am. My heart was in mid ocean of thought, what if I did not meet her in the office? What if they said admission is closed? What if I am not given an ear time? What if......, have your change young man "said the bus driver. Thank you, "I said in resuscitation of my thought.
Is this not your book guy? He patted my shoulder, I looked back, it was a young corps member who wore mufti and green kaki trouser with his National Youth Service Corps in-scripted face cap, and he is skinny and has bold face, dark in complexion and thick voice as that of an old soldier. Thanks, I picked up my book. I had forgotten the page I were, if not forgotten the chapter either. Only what I could remember is the book title "there was a country" by Chinua Achebe.
I sunk my nose back into the book, I started over from the Benin poem, I held spellbound and flee away by the fascinating story and uncommon narrative method the writer had adopt.
Who is going to the garage before I zoom off "the driver said", wow! We were at kuto, I alighted and board a car to camp. Without holding back or showing any iota of courtesy, I passed through the security check of funnab senate building forgotten my staunch egalitarian preaches. I was at the admission and senate office, good afternoon sir! Please, is Mrs badmos on sit? "I asked the secretary", No, any problem and from where, He responded.
Sigh! I coughed out to clear my lung; a little beat nervous, I was dried up like Thailand fish due to severe hamattan. Hmm, “I am DE applicant and I was here last month to complain to her about the list without my name, she collected my phone number and promise to call. Now am here because I did not hear from her and second list is out with exception of my name" Oh! You came from Lagos right? You should have called her before coming because I don't think she will be in office today, “said the receptionist".
Could you please oblige me with her contact number, I pleaded. No way, moreover, the admission is closed for this year, he responded. I stepped out of the office and launch my body at the corridor, at war with my thought and finding way to lunch my grievance to the top officer I never knew. I took a deep breath and told myself that " if surely admission has closed no problem but I must find out why I was not shortlisted". I walked to the door of an office in the same senate and admission block, i have no idea of whom occupied the office as i knocked, come in, a cranking narrow voice came out of the room, I opened. Good afternoon sir! Afternoon young man how may i help you? he was a young old man, i guess at his late forty, white hair peeps out of his head, he sat calm in his white long sleeve shirt rolled up to his elbow, he was eating what i can figured out to be yam and bean, the remnant stirred from the tip of his spoon in the small oil stained white bowl. “I am DE applicant from Lagos, i am out of my state of resident for weeks and far from information on the funaab admission process, i arrived last week from owerri, only to see that my name wasn't on the funaab first and second list on the school website, sir, i understand that, last year i wasn't admitted due to my late submission of transcript, but this year, i did everything and ensured that my transcript was submitted my may. so i don't know what went wrong again". Ok, have you sit young man "he said". What your name? Saheed yusuf "I replied" He checked i binded green coppy of a book with funaab Buhahahahahahahahaha........ Neva knew u're dis funny bro! Y nt being a journalist/script writer instead of being a physist.. I can't just wait to hear d 2nd episode of dis great story. Thumb up bro!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
horbeat: If heaven must fall it must be due to hilt filthy handy work of the people underneath,.

Hmm, “I am DE applicant and I was here last month to complain to her about the list without my name, she collected my phone number and promise to call. Now am here because I did not hear from her and second list is out with exception of my name" Oh! You came from Lagos right? You should have called her before coming because I don't think she will be in office today, “said the receptionist".
Could you please oblige me with her contact number, I pleaded. No way, moreover, the admission is closed for this year, he responded. I stepped out of the office and launch my body at the corridor, at war with my thought and finding way to lunch my grievance to the top officer I never knew. I took a deep breath and told myself that " if surely admission has closed no problem but I must find out why I was not shortlisted". I walked to the door of an office in the same senate and admission block, i have no idea of whom occupied the office as i knocked, come in, a cranking narrow voice came out of the room, I opened. Good afternoon sir! Afternoon young man how may i help you? he was a young old man, i guess at his late forty, white hair peeps out of his head, he sat calm in his white long sleeve shirt rolled up to his elbow, he was eating what i can figured out to be yam and bean, the remnant stirred from the tip of his spoon in the small oil stained white bowl. “I am DE applicant from Lagos, i am out of my state of resident for weeks and far from information on the funaab admission process, i arrived last week from owerri, only to see that my name wasn't on the funaab first and second list on the school website, sir, i understand that, last year i wasn't admitted due to my late submission of transcript, but this year, i did everything and ensured that my transcript was submitted my may. so i don't know what went wrong again". Ok, have you sit young man "he said". What your name? Saheed yusuf "I replied" He checked i binded green coppy of a book with funaab inscription to get the detail of my information.
From Kwara State Polytechnic, "He said"
"Yes Sir"
"What's your grade?"
"Distinction"
"something must be wrong" and you said you are from Lagos, are you going Back today"
"Yes Sir"
"And this is 1:00pm already, I’m trying to get some information about your name here and it will take me some time"
"Never mind sir, I can wait"
He checked all the three binded books and other white stapled ones.
"Please exercise patient I'm checking"
"Alright Sir"
"Sigh! He Yawed"
Young man! I couldn't find your information here, and before I can get it, till next week Monday. My nerves tightened as my brain rang like a jingle bell, in deep courage I replied," Alright Sir"
"Though, admission has been concluded but I want to know what was the problem with your name, Do you know my mobile number “he said.
"No sir"
"Do you know my mobile number?"
"Have you been visiting our website?"
"Yes Sir"
"good, the second number on the admission advert link is my Number" call me on Monday at this time".
"Alright sir"
Thank you sir, as I stepped out of the office.
This mission must be completed, I said to myself in the car back to kuto garage, i had forgotten to asked the driver how much is the fair to the park, my thought collided with his acrimonious word with a woman passenger, he wouldn't pay her he balance because she stopped at a bus stop after the former bus stop he had charged her. He drove off.
"Speaking in Yoruba, sorry my son, that's how they do, they like to cheat old age, 'o ro pe mo rin din'
He is a weird old man, white hair turn gray on him, his eye socket were widen like that of owe, to be continue.
I hope this is enough to convince Brainiacjc and Temicare.

Brainiacjp go collect your change from that landlord, gringringrin
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nice & incredible write-up, horbeat!

Probably, you might be told that ur O'level was computed wt ur Distinction and couldn't make it in first & second list; because those that were admitted had 5A1s.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Convinced me?.....man convinces me whn God has promised me....,are u then telling me Da God doesn't exist....by ur eyes u will see and wif ur ears u shall hear ma testimony.....i m nt a frustrated guy.....nt da I don't Av investment I can sit wit to make enormous profit.....d fact da I write here wif tender and promising heart doesn't show da m slow in thought......i nid no advise frm any f*ckn dude......cant u keep watching 2 c what ma faith ll lead to??"?...,

free me oooo.......God is at work
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Habidab:

.....u wan make I change ham 4 u....if u had given up, must I be affected?.....guy Habidab...,,watch ur tongue ooo
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
Habidab:

Habidab!...wat joy do u find in pondering over wats God has perfected?..only left 4 d canal eyes of a man lyk u 2 c...God indeed will make
us laf @ d end,am sure of dat... in ur heart n 4 u it is impossible...But God has made it possible 4 us already!...keep tracking man...
N await our testimony!... hallelujah 2 Jesus... icare
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2013
e-faith or u ll take it 2 mean virtual-faith.....dat's exactly wot s regard 2 as "virtual fact".....all u nid 2 do is " join ur faith wif me and let's be fervent in prayer".....hard to believe buh it's d line we must path....don't 4get...God makes way where there seems 2 be no way......let's bring back d lost hope n spirit of Ds thread.....pls, I appeal 2 all in God names......cheer up n integrate frm being a spectator.......God is indeed @ work
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2013
brainiacjp: .....u wan make I change ham 4 u....if u had given up, must I be affected?.....guy Habidab...,,watch ur tongue ooo
Temicare:
Habidab!...wat joy do u find in pondering over wats God has perfected?..only left 4 d canal eyes of a man lyk u 2 c...God indeed will make
us laf @ d end,am sure of dat... in ur heart n 4 u it is impossible...But God has made it possible 4 us already!...keep tracking man...
N await our testimony!... hallelujah 2 Jesus... icare
brainiacjp: .....u wan make I change ham 4 u....if u had given up, must I be affected?.....guy Habidab...,,watch ur tongue ooo

I respect both of you,but please don't disgrace yourself.do you think I have come here to make jest of those who are yet to be admitted.

Atleast just to re-ignite the passion of those days that's why I dropped that hint. Omaga o,any smallthing now,nato dey swear
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2013
The errors of great men are venerable because they are more fruitful than the truth of little men....so, why do I Av 2 give up....i find no hope n joy in giving up...He who laughs last, laughs best.....quote me wrong, I don't care...God is on ma side
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2013
Habidab:

I respect both of you,but please don't disgrace yourself.do you think I have come here to make jest of those who are yet to be admitted.

Atleast just to re-ignite the passion of those days that's why I dropped that hint. Omaga o,any smallthing now,nato dey swear
.swear....tat, I ll Neva do...no Mata wot...we jex nid 2 understand one another....we are one, bro....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Temicare(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2013
Habidab:

Can u do ur mouth d favour of shutting it up!..Who da hell r u! huh!..R U GOD!...den wats ur P man!?...why is ur whole mouth filled wit impossibilty?...U don't hv any good fin 2 offer d house but hopelessness!...or isn't Funaab DE admission d reason why we r here?...
I tut u r goin 2 bring out d best n good part @ out of ya self abt dis issue...but u disappoint ur self...thus dis will b my last response 2 ur post 4 now!....I rest on d promise of God...await d disgrace u proposed 4 ya self only!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2013
[size=13pt]Asin
Seriously has it
gotten to all
of these?
[/size]
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2013
hi room! @habidab did you say some of your friends were admitted to agric engine, through DE some one is asking silly questions here: that may be agric engine in yet to be accredited in polytechnic
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by brainiacjp(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Temicare:

Can u do ur mouth d favour of shutting it up!..Who da hell r u! huh!..R U GOD!...den wats ur P man!?...why is ur whole mouth filled wit impossibilty?...U don't hv any good fin 2 offer d house but hopelessness!...or isn't Funaab DE admission d reason why we r here?...
I tut u r goin 2 bring out d best n good part @ out of ya self abt dis issue...but u disappoint ur self...thus dis will b my last response 2 ur post 4 now!....I rest on d promise of God...await d disgrace u proposed 4 ya self only!
...abi oooo.....muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone.... I rep ma self....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bidey4real(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmm................Likefight-likewar....Insted of enemity to b enstranged among members of dis amiable thread,i suggest dis thread is shut down 4 dis year and 2014/2015 D.E thread shld b opened. Or wot do u think?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by ismaheel161: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Guys stop all fightin abi na war or wot eva if u are meant 2 be given admisn nofin can stop it if u are nt dat means its nt yet tym jst ignore wot eva anybdy myt be sayin n stay focus if dey said admisn has closed n funaab neva change ur status 2 adewale so so so sory u are nt shortlisted 4 dis year admisn I tink anytn can stil hapen jst put ur faith in u.everybdy knws admisn is eida u gain it or loose it bt I beg u wot eva comes ur way jst stay focus n neva admit defeat coz tinz hapen 4 reasns it mite b d tym u gona waste after service b4 securin a job dat u r abt 2 waste nw who knws n likely reasns lyk dat am also a DE candidate lyk u if I can hold my temper u ppl shld Do so too coz god neva send bad tin 2 ma ways 2 me everyfin he does is good so I urge u guys 2 cool ur temper I biliv baba god is in control nw I biliv a short word is enof 4 d ppl dat tink dey r wise I stop my pen 4 nw
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
Walexz02: hi room! @habidab did you say some of your friends were admitted to agric engine, through DE some one is asking silly questions here: that may be agric engine in yet to be accredited in polytechnic
Yes,some of my friend are in FUNAAB.They are more than 3 that gained admission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.