Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,405 members, 7,850,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135572 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by smartluvu(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2013
Pls wu knws wen d submission of transcript to funaab will close ? I need to know thanks
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 6:49pm On May 21, 2013
Bohas: @saguine we stil met here again:-O:-O we both process oau last yr bt... ALL IS WELL!!

Lol. Yeah Bohas. It's all good. Though I really don' remember seeing you on the OAU thread.
How're you doing? And what course are you pursueing?...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 21, 2013
Hey guys how are you doing,hope all process are going as required,to those who are yet to submit their transcript i pray this so called asup call off this strike asap. so you guys have nothing to be worry about as chances are still open to submit your transcript even after the post jamb screening exercise but not later than the first week of the screening exercise as the information reaching me from a liable source. i wish you all a successful admission.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by ritpompin(f): 11:15pm On May 21, 2013
Pls av obtain d DE form buh av not sumit anitin to jamb cos am still processin my ceritficate buh can I submit my print out form n my transcript wich I collect last year or is it compulsory dt it must b certificate?? N pls wat ar d tins we nid to submit 2 jamb....pls reply needed asap plssss....God bless
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 22, 2013
macklef:

i like ur insight bro.. buh ill require such wisdom too in my case.. if dis strike end as u say b friday.. wat chances do i ave? i halted on d buyin of d DE form cos despite i wana gain admisn dis yr dis strike rwily afected me.. cos i avnt even finishd clearance let alone colectn my result to go submit in jamb. becos of dis shortcomin i leaned back from buyin d DE form.. i havnt bot d form, i havnt gottn my result, i havnt submited anytin to jamb or even begin my TS process.. if dis strike is called off early enof do u fink i stand any chance of admission if i rush??

DUE TO HOW FAST FUNAAB IS WITH ADMISSION,IT WILL BE RISKY TO WAIT TILL THE STRIKE IS OVER....IF THE STRIKE IS NOT OVER BY THIS FRIDAY. I WUD SUGGEST U TRY TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER VARSITY FROM THE JAMB BROCHURE THAT WILL ACCEPT U FOR DIRECT ENTRY......HAVE MORE FAITH....ALTHOUGH, THE STRIKE WAS STILL ON BUT I WENT TO MY POLY TODAY YABATECH AND I COMPLETED MY TRANSCRIPT PROCESS.....SEEMS LIKE SOME WORKERS ARE STILL WORKING CODEDLY....SO I URGE U TO DO SAME.PERHAPS THEY MIGHT BE WORKING SMALL SMALL
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 22, 2013
I AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO COMPLETE MY TRANSCRIPT PROCESS TODAY EVEN WHILE THE STRIKE IS STILL ON....I WUD ADVICE THAT AS MANY THAT HAS NOT DONE THEIR TRANSCRIPT PROCESS SHUD TRY AND DO SO COS ASUP BEING ON STRIKE IS NOT A TOTAL SHUT DOWN OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES....MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHINE
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Bohas: 3:50pm On May 22, 2013
Sanguine:

Lol. Yeah Bohas. It's all good. Though I really don' remember seeing you on the OAU thread.
How're you doing? And what course are you pursueing?...
am doing gud...bein a while hw tinz @ ur syd?am goin 4 demography&statistics @oau b4 bt nw statistics nw @unaab..wat of u
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2013
All prospective candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta for the 2013/2014 Academic Session are expected to check the University website for information on the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening Test as from 1st June, 2013.

source: http://www.unaab.edu.ng/community/blog/2013/05/22/20132014-admission-updates/

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by macklef(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2013
Dankylove:

DUE TO HOW FAST FUNAAB IS WITH ADMISSION,IT WILL BE RISKY TO WAIT TILL THE STRIKE IS OVER....IF THE STRIKE IS NOT OVER BY THIS FRIDAY. I WUD SUGGEST U TRY TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER VARSITY FROM THE JAMB BROCHURE THAT WILL ACCEPT U FOR DIRECT ENTRY......HAVE MORE FAITH....ALTHOUGH, THE STRIKE WAS STILL ON BUT I WENT TO MY POLY TODAY YABATECH AND I COMPLETED MY TRANSCRIPT PROCESS.....SEEMS LIKE SOME WORKERS ARE STILL WORKING CODEDLY....SO I URGE U TO DO SAME.PERHAPS THEY MIGHT BE WORKING SMALL SMALL

thanx bro for ur frankness...which varsity can u suggest for me?? nd if varsity dosnt favor me dis yr am glad to knw ur a student of yabatech cos dat seems to b my last resort for admission if UNi fails me.. so can i get ur number? prolly ur on whatsapp so u can put me thru if dat hapins to b my faith.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2013
All prospective candidates seeking admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta for the 2013/2014 Academic Session are expected to check the University website for information on the Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening Test as from 1st June, 2013.

http://unaab.edu.ng/unaab-news/267-news-published-in-april-2013/16325-20132014-admission-of-prospective-students.html

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 9:50pm On May 22, 2013
HABRUZZY:

http://unaab.edu.ng/unaab-news/267-news-published-in-april-2013/16325-20132014-admission-of-prospective-students.html
Thanks so much for updating us here, quiet informative
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Damma(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2013
@dankylove which dept did u finish from in yabatech and what year cos in my own dept our 4th semester statement of result is not yet printed and dis is a major criteria in getting the transcript or which result did u use in d processing of Ur's..and 1 more thing did u get ur transcript by hand or it was sent to funaab....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 7:30am On May 23, 2013
Bohas: am doing gud...bein a while hw tinz @ ur syd?am goin 4 demography&statistics @oau b4 bt nw statistics nw @unaab..wat of u

It's Economics for me. We'll get there this time by God's grace... 4 months from now. Amen somebody??
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by smartluvu(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2013
Pls wu knws wen d submission of transcript to
funaab will close ? I need to know thanks
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 23, 2013
ritpompin: Pls av obtain d DE form buh av not sumit anitin to jamb cos am still processin my ceritficate buh can I submit my print out form n my transcript wich I collect last year or is it compulsory dt it must b certificate?? N pls wat ar d tins we nid to submit 2 jamb....pls reply needed asap plssss....God bless
. YOUR ND RESULT. O LEVEL JAMB PRINT OUT SLIP PREVIOUS SCHOOL ADMISSION LETTER. BUT TRANSCRIPT IS TO BE SUBMITTED TO YOUR SCHOOL OF CHOICE.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:58am On May 23, 2013
though FG/ASUP meeting helded yesterday may 22, 2013 ended in dead luck. with this many school has go back to class to continue their academic activities,school like laspotech,osun state poly iree,and osun state college of tech esaoke.according to the report from the asup pro laspotech chapter.he said "since conception was not reach between the federal govt. and asup,no hope of getting good result from the govt" with this we are back to class. so quickly go to you school for your transcript processes. as other school too are expected to resume back to class before friday. all the best to you all

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2013
Hi friends, plz can someone help me with list of FG schools here in south west which do not request for transcript before admission(or request for it after admission).. Please help me friends, my hope of getting my transcript as early as possible has been dashed. Please friends.sad
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Mabadejesunday(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2013
On my way to FUNAAB to submit my Transcrpt.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2013
Mabadeje sunday: On my way to FUNAAB to submit my Transcrpt.
safe journey

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 12:25pm On May 23, 2013
Walexz02: Hi friends, plz can someone help me with list of FG schools here in south west which do not request for transcript before admission(or request for it after admission).. Please help me friends, my hope of getting my transcript as early as possible has been dashed. Please friends.sad
Hey bro, what's really happening? The last time we discussed it, u seemed to be making progress on it
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Kennysazzy(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2013
Hello frends, I only submitted my jamb reg slip and O level to jamb cos I was travelling and dint take the whole document with me the grl in attendance collected it and told me no problem since I dont av other documents wit me @ dat moment... I HOPE am SAVE ooo.... JUNE on my mind now ooo department of STATISTICS ni ooo, I av submitted my transcript and Praying Hard for God's favour, Best of Luck and meet u guys @ FIuNAAB by GODs Grace
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2013
Damma: @dankylove which dept did u finish from in yabatech and what year cos in my own dept our 4th semester statement of result is not yet printed and dis is a major criteria in getting the transcript or which result did u use in d processing of Ur's..and 1 more thing did u get ur transcript by hand or it was sent to funaab....
i finish 4rm polymer and textile tech. 4th semesta statement of result has been ready since.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 23, 2013
macklef:

thanx bro for ur frankness...which varsity can u suggest for me?? nd if varsity dosnt favor me dis yr am glad to knw ur a student of yabatech cos dat seems to b my last resort for admission if UNi fails me.. so can i get ur number? prolly ur on whatsapp so u can put me thru if dat hapins to b my faith.
survey Jamb brochure and pick university that is suitable for ur study. Time isnt on ur side Now.pls dnt settle for HND.which dept did u finish? There r varsity in d south too
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 23, 2013
i was among d earliest Ppl to be aware of d latest info by Funaab website.
As previously calculated, INFO concerning JAMBITE & D.E Aspirant wil be out from 1st of June.
Also,a female friend said there wil be post-d.e exam dis year. I av not confirm it yet? How true is it?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2013
Dankylove: i was among d earliest Ppl to be aware of d latest info by Funaab website.
As previously calculated, INFO concerning JAMBITE & D.E Aspirant wil be out from 1st of June.
Also,a female friend said there wil be post-d.e exam dis year. I av not confirm it yet? How true is it?
well for direct entry i doubt if dere will be any entrance exam
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by macklef(m): 5:09pm On May 23, 2013
Dankylove:
survey Jamb brochure and pick university that is suitable for ur study. Time isnt on ur side Now.pls dnt settle for HND.which dept did u finish? There r varsity in d south too

i studied accountancy o...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2013
rkarang:
Hey bro, what's really happening? The last time we discussed it, u seemed to be making progress on it
bro, that is how i find it o! The woman that is helping us to process the transcript went to main campus for the processing and was shock by what she found out,they told her our results(Agric Engine) soft copy is yet to be at the main campus. She told us(me & my friend) to go and lay complain in our department. Bro, it realy saddened my heart, i wasn't myself since i receive the info.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 6:36pm On May 23, 2013
Walexz02:
bro, that is how i find it o! The woman that is helping us to process the transcript went to main campus for the processing and was shock by what she found out,they told her our results(Agric Engine) soft copy is yet to be at the main campus. She told us(me & my friend) to go and lay complain in our department. Bro, it realy saddened my heart, i wasn't myself since i receive the info.
Oh, that's unacceptable, despite the fact that we graduated since September last year. I think that's one of the problems of satellite campus.
Well, just tryna make more enquires as regards other schs. Keep moving on and may the Lord make us prosper.
Besides, mine too is still pending. Although, Board of Studies have accepted my department's results since last week, it remains the rector's signature. So am still hoping....
Thanks so much for ur contribution rah here, u've done pretty well here.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2013
macklef:

i studied accountancy o...

wow! Accountancy of all course,u shud av NO Problem surveying and Selecting any Varsity from South-West or South-East for Direct Entry. E.g UNN is good for Second choice or 1st. Read Jamb Brochure and select after buying D.E Form.
Best of Luck! Hope u got Single Sittings? And @least Upper Credit?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 23, 2013
Without Mincing Words, i will Urge All 2013/2014 Direct Entry Aspirants to have submitted their Transcript latest by May Ending as Information concerning Funaab Registration for Direct Entry is Expected to be Advertize from 1st of June,2013...
If u have not process ur transcript by Now,i advice u do same b4 Sunset.
Thank U for ur Audience.
See U @ d Matriculation Ground!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 23, 2013
Just Confirm A while from an Existing Student @ Funaab concerning weda or not there wil be Entrance Exam for D.E Aspirant,she said its A Rumour that Since Inception of FUNAAB,there as Been NO Entrance Exam for Direct Entry Candidate.
Hah! Rest of Mind.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bodmas95: 10:28pm On May 23, 2013
Tamax:
There is hope my broda.... but very slim.. so na prayer tins
...tnx tamax.can I have ur Id on social network messenger?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.