Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135347 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by ogedengbedamilare: 8:41am On May 24, 2013
please avoid scammers on here, do not send money to anyone you dont know, for more info @deetwo007 on 2go 300lvl agric econs
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:26am On May 24, 2013
ogedengbedamilare: please avoid scammers on here, do not send money to anyone you dont know, for more info @deetwo007 on 2go 300lvl agric econs
why wud sum1 send money to sum1 here? Na 9ja we dey!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by beshy4: 12:06pm On May 24, 2013
pls any info on direct entry into food service and tourism?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 12:33pm On May 24, 2013
bodmas95: ...tnx tamax.can I have ur Id on social network messenger?
Yes.. No problem with that.. Am gonna send it to ur inbox soon. Prayer is the naster key
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 12:35pm On May 24, 2013
beshy4: pls any info on direct entry into food service and tourism?
U dont nid info on a departm.. Funaab is funaab.. So the info remain dsame as regard the admission into any departm in d sch.. Cool down bro
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by sament: 12:51pm On May 24, 2013
Let's support Education empowerment for ourselves.

Please support TestBox, a Nigerian project that aims to improve education and making passing exams easy for US all.
Testbox is amongst the top five worlwide now. Let's make Nigeria proud.

To support is just so a easy.
1. Go to: http://www.seedstarsworld.com/startups/
2. Scroll down to almost half of the page to find TestBox logo then click the Like button next to it. That’s it.
Your support is appreciated as we are all partners in progress for meaningful development in Nigeria.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 2:12pm On May 24, 2013
rkarang:
Oh, that's unacceptable, despite the fact that we graduated since September last year. I think that's one of the problems of satellite campus.
Well, just tryna make more enquires as regards other schs. Keep moving on and may the Lord make us prosper.
Besides, mine too is still pending. Although, Board of Studies have accepted my department's results since last week, it remains the rector's signature. So am still hoping....
Thanks so much for ur contribution rah here, u've done pretty well here.
Bro, I am feeling very bitter right now sad. I am pressing some buttons in my department right now, i hv recently contacted our exam office,he admitted they haven't submited the results to the CIDM(computer centre 4rm where the results will be transmited to main campus) but said he has sent it today(friday). I hope I'll heare something good before middle of June sha. If it is nt too late by then.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by MrUzo: 3:45pm On May 24, 2013
I have 2 questions here

1. Do you guys mean there is nobody in Funaab here at the moment that can provide us with his contact so we can call him for enquiries, because have searched from begining to the end page both no direct student line to call?

2. Which of the form should I buy for the direct entry. Is it the post-jamb form or post-direct entry form when its out
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 7:28pm On May 24, 2013
Mr.Uzo:
I have 2 questions here

1. Do you guys mean there is nobody in Funaab here at the moment that can provide us with his contact so we can call him for enquiries, because have searched from begining to the end page both no direct student line to call?

2. Which of the form should I buy for the direct entry. Is it the post-jamb form or post-direct entry form when its out

Dude.. why are u at hurry?... Dis is a public forum.. U cant expect pple to post their fone contacts here. And on a point of note dsame card will be both use either post jamb or post DE for registration.. What that will b diff is the starting pin number of the card.. So all info concerning dat will still b posted here and on the sch website.. So u just gott to wait till then. No rush rush.. If u ask dis kind questn again.. No bdy will answer u bcus all hands are on desk now.. Waiting for GREEN LIGHT frm FUNABB. All is well

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 7:47pm On May 24, 2013
Walexz02:
Bro, I am feeling very bitter right now sad. I am pressing some buttons in my department right now, i hv recently contacted our exam office,he admitted they haven't submited the results to the CIDM(computer centre 4rm where the results will be transmited to main campus) but said he has sent it today(friday). I hope I'll heare something good before middle of June sha. If it is nt too late by then.
I wish u Goodluck brother!

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 8:23pm On May 24, 2013
Walexz02:

Hey Walex, just take some chill pills and calm your nerves down. You don't have to get yourself so worked up. It's gon' work out just fine and in time, ok??
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 24, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
FUNAAB POST-D.E FORM ..........70%Loading.

As for walex & rkangs......Be Calm, be optimistic and be Wise.
If i were u guys,i wudnt take d Risk cos its so slim and uncertain to be ready by June Middle. Government Protocol must be duely observed-from office-to-office. I wud simply search a Federal Varsity from Jamb Brochure that isnt that Fast in Admission Process as Funaab either from South-West,South-South or South-East which stated Clearly d Requirement for D.E and i will make A choice. Or u won go North? If u av already register funaab,i advice u buy change of institution form from any jamb office closest to U.
Knowledge is so Keen. Hosea4:6a if u r a Xtain.
Goodluck
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 24, 2013
what is the resolution btw ASUP & FG?
Is d strike gonna continue?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 24, 2013
[b][/b]
Is there Anybody in this Thread that is going for Chemistry

Pls Signify to Avoid Strange-Looks during Matriculation!

Send A Private Msg First b4 sending Friend Request""U can add me on Facebook:- Daniel Dk
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by macklef(m): 12:39am On May 25, 2013
Dankylove:

wow! Accountancy of all course,u shud av NO Problem surveying and Selecting any Varsity from South-West or South-East for Direct Entry. E.g UNN is good for Second choice or 1st. Read Jamb Brochure and select after buying D.E Form.
Best of Luck! Hope u got Single Sittings? And @least Upper Credit?

danky bro.. thanx for ur advice, u just mentioned my weak point o.. i have 2sittings clearing only 5papers n a CGPA of 3.18... trust me my SSCE result underates n shames me.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by tobilek(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2013
Mr.Uzo:
I have 2 questions here

. Call 07063959840 or add 221160EA for more and genuine info abt unaab, he work in ICTrec of unaab
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2013
rkarang:
I wish u Goodluck brother!
Sanguine:

Hey Walex, just take some chill pills and calm your nerves down. You don't have to get yourself so worked up. It's gon' work out just fine and in time, ok??
I appreciate you guyz concern, in God I put my trust.8-)8-)
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 7:52am On May 26, 2013
Dankylove: [color=#770077][/color]
FUNAAB POST-D.E FORM ..........70%Loading.

As for walex & rkangs......Be Calm, be optimistic and be Wise.
If i were u guys,i wudnt take d Risk cos its so slim and uncertain to be ready by June Middle. Government Protocol must be duely observed-from office-to-office. I wud simply search a Federal Varsity from Jamb Brochure that isnt that Fast in Admission Process as Funaab either from South-West,South-South or South-East which stated Clearly d Requirement for D.E and i will make A choice. Or u won go North? If u av already register funaab,i advice u buy change of institution form from any jamb office closest to U.
Knowledge is so Keen. Hosea4:6a if u r a Xtain.
Goodluck
Winners are always persistent even in the face of horrible challenges. You can make enquiries on that... Winners never give up on what they struggle for, they are great thinkers and innovators, extra-ordinary, call it anything u like
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 8:35am On May 26, 2013
hmmm! i really appreciate you guys for making this thread lifely,you guys never leave the info research for me all alone. i'm indeed proud of you,i wish every member of this thread a successful admission. by next week the price of the form would have been announced. happy week end. do have a wonderful sunday.

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by youngcity: 11:30am On May 26, 2013
hope direct entry applicant from Mapoly are also welcome at funnaab?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Tamax: 12:52pm On May 26, 2013
youngcity: hope direct entry applicant from Mapoly are also welcome at funnaab?

Why not?.. They are my broda
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Gleefreak125(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2013
Dankylove: [b][/b]
Is there Anybody in this Thread that is going for Chemistry

Pls Signify to Avoid Strange-Looks during Matriculation!

Send A Private Msg First b4 sending Friend Request""U can add me on Facebook:- Daniel Dk
Hey bro howdy do, I'm goin 4 biochemistry. Imma add u up on facebook ayt.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Oluwaseytiano(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2013
Pls do Unaab admit students from private poly?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Asb4love(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2013
Hi pals,welldone here. Is it not too late if my transcript can be ready 4 submission within d 1st week of june?pls urgent and reliable reply will be appreciated.thanks
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Latnok23: 5:22pm On May 27, 2013
Nasu nd nasup God dey o, if i waste my form for unaab God will not forgive and u all won't enjoy d stupid right u pple ar fightin 4...Pls any latest on dis strike issue
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by sexyolag(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2013
THANK GOD FOR WE STATE OF OSUN STUDENTS FOR THE RESUMPTION FROM THE INDUSTRIAL ACTION; JUST STARTED MY TRANSCRIPT PROCESS TODAY, HOPE I"LL GET IT THIS WEEK UNFAILINGLY::::
I SEIZE THIS MEDIUM TO PRAY THAT FEDERAL ASUP AND NASU TO RESUME ASAP, SO THAT MY FRIENDS WON'T MISS THIS YEAR ADMISSION.... WISH U D BEST......
TRANSCRIPT PROCESS ON POINT; CAN'T WAIT TO COLLECT IT AND SUBMIT IT BY HAND
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Oluwaseytiano(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2013
Hi guys, abeg which ND courses are suitable for biochemistry

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 6:38am On May 28, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: Hi guys, abeg which ND courses are suitable for biochemistry
Am sure of SLT
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by omolola48: 8:10am On May 28, 2013
Good morning guys, I hope it won't be too late to submit my transcript on d first week of june cos NASU are on a week warning strike and d processing of the transcript has been suspended. Is there any computer science aspirant here?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Flawlessheyi(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2013
Pls any electrical aspirant?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by hydeesax: 11:19am On May 28, 2013
omolola48: Good morning guys, I hope it won't be too late to submit my transcript on d first week of june cos NASU are on a week warning strike and d processing of the transcript has been suspended. Is there any computer science aspirant here?

omolola i think we are one here cus am also going for computer science and my transcript too will be ready by the first week of june which i think its nt too late by Gods grace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.