Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,139 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135669 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Habidab: 5:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Poster!!!That Aticle you posted is highly disturbing,@Walexzy,whatz up...am busy too much this day, I love your contribution on the thread,its Educative.more grease and Kudos to you guys like Dankylove,Rkarang,Sanguine and others.We we all make it to FUNAAB irrespective of any Interview.we will overcome it
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by prettymayannah: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2013
Dne wif d registration bt transcript is d prob nw,went to sch n was tod final result gonna b out endin of dis month b4 I wl stat my transcript processing n I dnt knw hw long dats gonna take.The question nw is,"wen is d sreening comin up n wen I'm dne wif transcript,wat is the nxt line of action"?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by prettymayannah: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2013
My final result isn't out n d lxt tym I went to skul,I W̶̲̥̅̊ǎ̜̣̍Ƨ̲̣̥ tod it wil b out@d end of duis month b4 I'l stat my transcript proceesing.The question nw is"hw long wuld it tke b4 I finish d transcript processing or can I use "TO WHOM" n 1yr IT completion letter instead of d transcript"?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=Habidab][/quote]

Bros why did you quote all of that long piece. I wanted to include this on the Warning "don't quote this long piece"... But u did. Medicine after death shah.... Enjoy!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2013
Taaa! Habidab you want kill person ni? Qouting the source alone would be ok...
How you dey na, I hardly see you online dis days o(even on 2go sef). Ya'all that are yet to ley hand on your transcript should be optimisc. It shall be well even the well. One love.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bidey4real(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chei!!!.....*i nid 2 talk dis time*Lile seriously! Dat article is kind of heartwarming o! Wit dat speech 4rm Prof. Iyayi,dn't u pipu think we all shld obtain d H.N.D 4om? If d ASUU shld plan 4 3-5yrs strike,d govnmnt is kinda kilng d eductn system in dis countwy. Wel,i just hop all is wel by d govnt sha...... *i stand to b cautioned!*
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bidey4real(m): 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chei!!!.....*i nid 2 talk dis time*Lile seriously! Dat article is kind of heartwarming o! Wit dat speech 4rm Prof. Iyayi,dn't u pipu think we all shld obtain d H.N.D 4om?(4 d availabity of 2nd optn).If d ASUU shld plan 4 3-5yrs strike,d govnmnt is kinda kilng d eductn system in dis countwy. Wel,i just hop all is wel by d govnt sha...... *i stand to b corrected!*
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by bidey4real(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chei!!!.....*i nid 2 talk dis time*Lile seriously! Dat article is kind of heartwarming o! Wit dat speech 4rm Prof. Iyayi,dn't u pipu think d govnment is pushng us to d wall of obtaining H.N.D 4om?. If d ASUU shld plan 4 3-5yrs strike,d govnmnt is kinda kilng d eductn system in dis countwy. Wel,i just hop all is wel by d govnt sha...... *i stand to b corrected!*
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by sexyolag(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2013
The recent article posted is kinda frustrating, let's just pray that the federal government succor with the lecturers because I heard it last weekend on the radio in an interview with ASUU chairman, UI chapter, the man reiterated that they are ready to stay home as many years as possible even if the government later threaten them of "NO WORK NO SALARY" their is no going back...... We should all use use this medium to beg the FG not our lecturers.

To be factual, ASUU is fighting for US, generations to come and even the fellow countrymen, it gonna hurt but we have to endure to have a better tomorrow...

Let's Shout on our FG to never toy with the future of the masses cos their children are studying oversea.......

For Nigeria to attain a commendable level of development our Federal Structure must change.. I don't give a damn if anyone affected, all we need is CHANGE. Our Government must not be led the same calibre of leaders leading our dear country.

Let Federal Power change Hand, Vote out nonchalant leaders that don't cater for our Future.....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by sexyolag(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2013
The recent article posted by a fellow aspirant is kinda frustrating, let's just pray that the federal government succor with the lecturers because I heard it last weekend on the radio in an interview with ASUU chairman, UI chapter, the man reiterated that they are ready to stay home as many years as possible even if the government later threaten them of "NO WORK NO SALARY" their is no going back...... We should all use use this medium to beg the FG not our lecturers.

To be factual, ASUU is fighting for US, generations to come and even the fellow countrymen, it gonna hurt but we have to endure to have a better tomorrow...

Let's Shout on our FG to never toy with the future of the masses cos their children are studying oversea.......

For Nigeria to attain a commendable level of development our Federal Structure must change.. I don't give a damn if anyone affected, all we need is CHANGE. Our Government must not be led the same calibre of leaders leading our dear country.

Let Federal Power change Hand, Vote out nonchalant leaders that don't cater for our Future.....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Administrator Comments;

kudos to Every1 posting Here.hope u are following the ASUU Saga?
Planetukor...nice work but Excerpt wud be better.
Gleefreak125...thanks for Adoring People works.
From my Deduction,it seem the ASUU might take longer Period than the one exercised by ASUP.
although 1 is set to Echo why this Time?
What FG needs to do is to Declare a National State of Emergency on Education Sector to Avoid nigh Recurrence.
Sadly,I'm of the Opinion that the Prime Concern of FG is 2015 ELECTION.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
With the Yearnings by ASUU to Revive the Universities may be seen as Beating the Drum @ the Desert or Singing in the Air!
The present Administration is Under Fire,trying to Assure herself of the Possibility of Return come 2015.
With the Kind of Selfish Politics played in Nigeria as seen wt BH,NGF,Rivers&Employment,do u Think ASUU Request wil bear Fruit??
CORRUPTION still Lingers!!!

lets Share Opinions because if the ASUU Strike Persist,then The Implications is Inevitable even in our Admission.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2013
CROSS ROADS!!!

with the current Strand exercised by FG,1 is deem to Wonder why wud a Government Politicize the Future of Tomorrow?
Despite the Agony expressed by Common Nigerians,FG chooses to be Reluctant.

As you Pray for ur Admission,pls Pray for FG to be Sensible Enuf to take-up their Responsible during this Festive Season.

IT'S WELL.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by daarworld: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
Sequel to the ongoing matter arising on ASUU strike, i surmise a strong change of face is knocking rigorously in our education sector. However, i agree to differ on the issue of lecturers staying at home for that lengthy period of time; that will affect and deteriorate it for a while but at a long run it will ameliorate the said decayed sector. Be that as it may, i implore every1 to stay alert as unaab post utme and screening list are approaching. I wish all aspirants including myself best of luck as we crave on looking unto God for admission.
Daarh- 2go
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Asb4love(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
Alhamdulilahi, i have succesfully submitted my transcript today.i pray that others who are yet to get theirs shuld have faith,and almighty Allah will make it possible so that we shall all rejoice @last.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Asb4love: Alhamdulilahi, i have succesfully submitted my transcript today.i pray that others who are yet to get theirs shuld have faith,and almighty Allah will make it possible so that we shall all rejoice @last.
Congrat! we rejoice wt U.
i hope there wasnt no Prob b4 Submission?
4 Benefit of Others,did they Hint U abt the Possible Deadline?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
Asb4love: Alhamdulilahi, i have succesfully submitted my transcript today.i pray that others who are yet to get theirs shuld have faith,and almighty Allah will make it possible so that we shall all rejoice @last.
congrats o! Hope you enjoyed your trip to abeokuta? Did you garner informations that could benefit us here?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
if You Scrutinize the Demands ASUP & ASUU made from FG as earlier agreed in 2009,You wil Concur that the Perennial Deplorable Academic State couple wt the Downswing Mentality of Political Elites cant yield "Total Fruit".
Without Mincing Words,i stand to be the Most Surprised Nigerian if The present Administration Implement All Demands posed by Both Unions considering the Crisis evoluting our Terrain.
AMERICA is a Near-Perfect Society yet NIGERIA is a Near-Anarchy Society.
Oh! what a Contrast.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
*clears throat*
ASUP, ASUU, NASU... we go soon dey hear PASU, PUSU, SUGA, GUSU!
Make them sha dey SU dey go! Yeye peoples!!

*whistling*
COUNTDOWN CONTINUES...

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Latest INFO!!!

i Recieved some info @ my Desk Today & it seems Gullible to Share.
OOU & a few Other Varsity has Postpone their Post-utme due to the ASUU Strike.
REASON is believed that "why holding an Entrance Exam when their Fate is Uncertain if the Union persist on a Perennial Strike Action with Relentless Effort by FG".
AS SAID EARLIER,PREPARE FOR A LONG ASUU STRIKE else.....

Prof.DAN
(Sophomore)
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
ASUU SAGA!!!

i stand to be Corrected!
Personally,i think ASUU is Beating the Right Drum @ the Wrong Place.
we All knows the kind of Government we have.For the Past 2yrs,there has been International Reports Accosting "All-Sort" of -ve Economical decay.
NAIJA is only Retrogressive not Progressive!
So Sad.

2013 has been Orchestratively Dimishing 4 9Ja!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Deleabiodun: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Dankylove: ASUU SAGA!!!

i stand to be Corrected!
Personally,i think ASUU is Beating the Right Drum @ the Wrong Place.
we All knows the kind of Government we have.For the Past 2yrs,there has been International Reports Accosting "All-Sort" of -ve Economical decay.
NAIJA is only Retrogressive not Progressive!
So Sad.

2013 has been Orchestratively Dimishing 4 9Ja!!
bb

Pitiful that the monsters of perversity and power- hungry human parodies are playing a game of ludo with our futures. ,
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Deleabiodun: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
[quote author=Gleefreak125]
Hey brova, dont do guess work here jare. Av u bin 2 funaab 2 submit ur transcript n u're told its l8 4 submission. Dont start putin unnecessary fear in2 pple. Dis 1 is 4 those yet 2 submit their transcript, pls jst make it snappy, u simply dont av tym on ur hands. Get it as soon as u can b4 jambite get their schedule or even finish writin d exams cos I dont fink any1 wuld welcome ur transcript wen exams have bin concluded. Gudluck 2 all aspirants
#STILL NO THAT COUNTDOWN#[/quote

Thanks for clearing the air on that baba, and even me thinks ma fears are now gone.
ONE LUV!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by HABRUZZY(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Time have come for
us to stand up to our Government & ASUU that enough is enough playing with our future.let us tell them that when students flare up in a certain cases,one needs to critically analyze their actions &
sought for immediate solution.we can not continue to fold our hands and watch them destroy our
future.All various school SUG have come to a
compromise sitting on a keg of gun powder,that if our grievances are not properly address by calling off the strike before 26th of july 2013 there will be a"Nation wide riot"all over the country by the
students to arrest our case by force.pass this message across if u support the movement †̥ say no to strike..
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Asb4love(m): 5:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Dankylove:
Congrat! we rejoice wt U.
i hope there wasnt no Prob b4 Submission?
4 Benefit of Others,did they Hint U abt the Possible Deadline?
.there wasnt any problem,they just collected it from me tear the envelope in my presence,and no deadline is stated yet.and i was told that declaration of age affidavit is acceptable 4 screening.well done@ all and thanks 4 your encouragement.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by SAMSOLA05(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2013
Asb4love: .there wasnt any problem,they just collected it from me tear the envelope in my presence,and no deadline is stated yet.and i was told that declaration of age affidavit is acceptable 4 screening.well done@ all and thanks 4 your encouragement.

Tanks 4 giving us hope. Mine wil be ready by 1st week of August. I don't ve option due to some circumstances beyond control
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Asb4love(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2013
SAMSOLA05:

Tanks 4 giving us hope. Mine wil be ready by 1st week of August. I don't ve option due to some circumstances beyond control
.best of luck my brother,just keep on working on how to get it asap.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by PCREATIONS2013(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
WOW! ASUU Strike has been called off... Watching it LIVE now on CARTOON NETWORK (CN)......... Smilez; lols but surely by God's grace we'll all smile @last.
#Count Down Continues# 96%Loading......

(Thread Moderator) ;DWOW! ASUU Strike has been called off... Watching it LIVE now on CARTOON NETWORK (CN)......... Smilez; lols but surely by God's grace we'll all smile @last.

(Thread Moderator)
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by PCREATIONS2013(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
WOW! ASUU Strike has been called off... Watching it LIVE now on CARTOON NETWORK (CN)......... Smilez; lols but surely by God's grace we'll all smile @last.

(Thread Moderator)
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by 4reigningqueen: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2013
Unbelieveable!
16 hours and counting, no comment from anybody.
Hope all is well
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2013
4reigningqueen: Unbelieveable!
16 hours and counting, no comment from anybody.
Hope all is well

Yeah baybay! All iz well all iz well allll izzz welllllll!!!
Now what's this thing they say... SILENCE is GOLDEN!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by 4reigningqueen: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Sanguine:

Yeah baybay! All iz well all iz well allll izzz welllllll!!!
Now what's this thing they say... SILENCE is GOLDEN!!

sometimes silence brings about a cause for worry.
Abi rapture don happen ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.