Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I (11063 Views)

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 / Health Stream Alliance / Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by kingdamix(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Good day everybody, I want to share my experience at HSA Ibadan branch when I went for a job Interview.

It started here at NairaLand on the 23rd of February, 2013 when I saw a job opportunity posted by a Nairalander in which he asked me send my CV to a email address which I did.

Shortly after that, I received this SMS from an anonymous..”You have been shortlisted for a test and oral interview on Monday 25th of February, 2013 by 2p.m, Venue: White building beside Ecobank, Agodi Gate, Ibadan.”

On Monday 25th of February, 2013, I went for the interview as stated in the SMS I received above. I was fortunate to get there on time before 2 p.m as stated in the SMS; I was treated well because they gave me a blue plastic chair to sit upon my arrival. I spent like 15mins on my sit without being attended to.

They finally attend to us by taking us inside an office-like hall and they taught us the following:
Services they offer: Health and Nutritional awareness, human resource training, branding and package, business development.
Core values: Absolute integrity, People are number ONE, Long range vision, Equal opportunity for all.
Principle of success: Dream, Passion, Determination, Leadership skills, Focus, Attitude and Team spirit.
Other benefit: Website and Travel
POOR: PASSING OVER AN OPPORTUNITY REPEATEDLY

After all the explanation, they finally introduce their boss and she introduced herself as SHAKIRAT and she did a lot of talking. At last, she said we should pay N8500 for the license, their medicine and the The company’s detailed document….NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

She walked those people that aren’t interested in the job out of the hall which I’m part of them without asking any question, around 05:45pm.

My questions are:
(i) Why should they expect me to pay them N 8500 when am currently unemployed?

(ii) Are they scammers or what?

(iii) How trustworthy are they?

They wanted me to pay N 8500 without asking questions, fucking Idiots lipsrsealed

Have you experienced the same thing? Your comments and observations will be helpful, thank you.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by darenoble: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
yea, i have experience same more than 5 times,they will ask you to pay the sum of 8500 to obtain license that will back you up to educate people on health and so on.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by greygoblings(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
That's wellness homes in action. I fell prey some 3 years ago also on nairaland. Those bastards are using the unemployed nigerians to get rich. They will give you drugs worth 8500 and expect you to sell it for them while you keep the peanut profit. When they were talking their bullshit, i k just walked out on them.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by Fiona2real: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Health stream, wellness, oneal and on & on......... are all the same, and yea I had the same experience at oluwaleyimu at ikeja. The same shakirat girl begged me for #200 cos I said I dint have 8500 & I had to travel, she said I should drop what I had.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by kingdamix(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Although this is the first am gonna come across them, I just can't belief that the boss (shakirat) claimed to earning above #300,000 every month..From scam, I think...Lmao.....she took nigeria youth for granted
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by hirety(f): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Been there b4, d same Abimbola Shakirat
Silly people!
Ve received like 10 sms from them afterwards
Those people don't even know how to scam, the way they send people sms with different number all the time is a sign of incompetence.

Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by doyexy: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Lmao,,I also fell a victim to dem wen I was serving,,ironically wen I got d mesage I was soo happy,tinkin it was a sweet job,ironed ma shirt and trouser, shined my shoe..left home as early as 7.30am,,didn't even go to work dt day and I was supose to submit my exam questions dat day...well this same sakirat lady started talking to us 10am and talked till 3pm b4 she now started asking us to pay..kai!! I was soo pissed ehen,,dey started d interview rubish and wen it got to my turn dey asked me for money I told dem I gat notin on me and dey said if I don't drop any amount dt I wunt b able to start work d nxt day,,I just walked out..
Funny d same sakirat said a lot of gramatical blunders ehen,dt I was just giggling truout,,a lady dt claimed she's earning 300k per month and she was dressed like a begger,,wrinkled pant trousers wey she use needle and thread patch..
Lol..since den I got ova 50mssges since den but I don't go again,even adviced friends tooo
Na Naija economy cause am..may God help us all

Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by kingdamix(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Amen, It will be well with Naija youth.....1day
HSA...Lmao
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by obinna002: 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
I don't know what h s a take people for, I was once invited for an interview at sunrise microfinane bank, gbagada, after there bla, bla, bla, they said we should pay 8500, FOOLS
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by kingdamix(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2013
HSA still dey text me for interview ooooo
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by greygoblings(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
kingdamix: HSA still dey text me for interview ooooo
i wonder why the relivant authorities hasn't bagged these people up for jail. Using falsehood to get people to come for an interview like it's a real job.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by badoutyn(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
Is high time this so called Health Stream Alliance A.K.A:Oneal and so on,come to there right senses.How do you expect a graduate searching for job to pay 8500 for license certificate.They forget the fact that most of the job seekers who are able to make it for the interview,struggle and borrow money for t.fare and you expect such a person to pay 8500.Is time the law enforcement agency look into this matter and save Nigerian youth from this scrap.
If the coy has good intention,am very sure you should have a reasonable set-plan that will be has a form of assistant in helping Nigeria Government reduce the low rate of unemployment rather than you adding to the problem.
Nigeria youth,don't give up in your job hunting and if you are gifted with a skills,develop yourself and you will see that you will be on top

Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by abitime(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lmao, this is the message i received from them just yesterday "U're shortlisted 4 Oral/Written interview by 2pm, Mon 04/03/13 @ Our Branch Office: 14, Toyin St.Opp St Leos Church, Lagos. Call 08091829040 4 more"
Now take a look @ d invitation text above d name of d coy did not even appear, which shows that they r hiding their identity. so i went ahead to call their number but no response. Today i went to d place & guess what; on top of d attendance register i saw Health Stream Alliance. My pple I TOOK OFF

Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by doyexy: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lmao,,u took off,,I can't laf o!!
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by abitime(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
doyexy: Lmao,,u took off,,I can't laf o!!
@doyexy yes I escaped from d venue lyk a flying jet. Merely looking @ d venue one can easily discern that these pple are scammers!
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by Fiona2real: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
We need to be careful when it comes to this people, now they come with different names and diverse job adverts.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by Amis(f): 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
lwkm ooooo. same has me wen i relised dia story too much just left der didnt even knw abt d 8,500 payment. dispple ar so so crazy even if we ar unemployed 4 nao dos dt makes us dummys ni. wen i saw dia msg 4 oral interview i just ignored it
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by kingdamix(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
abitime: Lmao, this is the message i received from them just yesterday "U're shortlisted 4 Oral/Written interview by 2pm, Mon 04/03/13 @ Our Branch Office: 14, Toyin St.Opp St Leos Church, Lagos. Call 08091829040 4 more"
Now take a look @ d invitation text above d name of d coy did not even appear, which shows that they r hiding their identity. so i went ahead to call their number but no response. Today i went to d place & guess what; on top of d attendance register i saw Health Stream Alliance. My pple I TOOK OFF
LMAO...Took off keh?....Those people need to be dealth with....the funniest part is that they waste someone's time Alot
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by okpalamuogbouju: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
pls do any1 knw abt multishield ltd, dey invited me 4 an intervw @ artillery portharcourt.? Hope dey re nt same with health stream alliance
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by ajayifemi(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
My nigeria youths let us make use
Any opportunity dat come our way, hw can we identify scammer, u dont knw there is great opportunity in dis HSA,after 6years of graduation u stil dey roamin about d street and u see someone ask u to partner wit him u dey call her scammer, wetin u go call all our leadeers dat did not provide job opportunity 4 us, guys wake up
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by ifeski007: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
I tink u are part of them mr man....dnt worry very soon,u shall all end up behind the bar...ole
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by obinna002: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2013
@ajayifermi I don't blame you, FOOL
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by ajayifemi(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
@ Obinna thank u,am a fool, dat is making millions and u still dey submitting CV upon and down or u don get Job for oil coy or GLO mtn.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by PastorAji(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
abitime: Lmao, this is the message i received from them just yesterday "U're shortlisted 4 Oral/Written interview by 2pm, Mon 04/03/13 @ Our Branch Office: 14, Toyin St.Opp St Leos Church, Lagos. Call 08091829040 4 more"

My guy as if u read ma mind. They also invited me for their nasty interview in Ibadan at that building beside Ecobank in Agodi...then it was during my leave. As soon as I saw the name on the attendance I turned and walked out of the premises........I rest ma case
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by obinna002: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
@ajayifemi stop decieving urself, ur makings millions of naira, I don't blame you, you can only decieve FOOLS like you, see person wey dey make MILLIONS OF NAIRA,
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by phemmy88(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2013
ajayifemi: @ Obinna thank u,am a fool, dat is making millions and u still dey submitting CV upon and down or u don get Job for oil coy or GLO mtn.

Why not go work on Your grammar first... Before u "[/b]submitting CV upon and down"
[b]

@ Topic.... I got the invite early this year while serving... Didn't attend sha... Cos I didn't even apply for any job as at that time

Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by kingdamix(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
ajayifemi: My nigeria youths let us make use
Any opportunity dat come our way, hw can we identify scammer, u dont knw there is great opportunity in dis HSA,after 6years of graduation u stil dey roamin about d street and u see someone ask u to partner wit him u dey call her scammer, wetin u go call all our leadeers dat did not provide job opportunity 4 us, guys wake up
Them give you JOB?
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by kingdamix(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
ajayifemi: @ Obinna thank u,am a fool, dat is making millions and u still dey submitting CV upon and down or u don get Job for oil coy or GLO mtn.
I know you are part of those idiot that flooded this place with the damn job interview post...
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by hakunajay(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2013
They have a new way of getting people to attend their stupid interview. I know about Healthstream, oneal and co but when i got an sms from 08036242299 to attend interview at toyin street ikeja. they ended the sms with BLOOMSFIELD INC. The interview was for 9am and i got there by 8;45am and i noticed the following...
1. No signboard of the company around the premises.
2. I asked a man where is Bloomsfield office, he had no idea despite the fact that he lives in the building.
My instints began to warn me but i decided to wait around and see the end of it all. Soon guys started trooping into the compound, dressed like bankers suit, and all. omo i come de blame myself why i didnt wear my suit and why at least, i didnt put on my tie...
3. 9:20am, None of their staff is yet to be around to attend to us. My instincts was like 'wat good company/organisation will give time, yet none of their staff is around? '
4. 9:35am, a famished looking arrogant lady, ushered us into a shabbily kept hall and she was so boastful saying that, looking at all of us, she is sure that many of us will not be taken. even the bible said many are called but few are chosen. then she went on, you are all welcome to Healthstream Alli... I didnt even wait to hear the rest, i just stood up and said God punish you!!! And started moving towards the exit... One huge security guy was there, my heart skipped but i was ready and my eyes were red like blood... I was like if this guy just touch me ehn, i go SUAREZ am! I could feel like 40 pairs of eyes gazing at me as i made my way to the exit. Fortunately, the security guy gave way without any incident and by the time i crossed over to the other side of the road, over 3/4 of the guys are out of the hall. Omo see as guys de para... me i just enter keke dey go my way..

Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by sunnyeaglez73: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2013
I
think, it will have been better if u have a conplete story to tell the
public, how can u tell a gud story is by spending ur money, time, and
energy to get a real fact on an issue b4 disclosure! understand this, u
can't call any body scamer except u truely can tell d public the real
thing u saw. y not go back pay the fee since they are still sendin u
messages, give them 8500k then follow up in all areas see what be coome
of them at last u will know if they are scamers or not. what do ur
think? spend tym to get the real story this u put on air has no strong
evidence. thank u.@kingdamix
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by dv4real(f): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2013
this so called HSA have another office at oba hall Egbeda, they make me to spend time and money comming for an interview from Abuja after sending me uncountable invitation at toyin st opp st leo cath church Ikeja,another guy came from Abuja that almost bit them up,and another girl from Bayelsa. I still got another invite from them with diff number when am there waiting for the interview to take place, hey, what a scam Health Scream Alliance......
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by meksfem(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls do any body knw abt this clearline international limited? I was called for an interview dia

. / How To Present Your Strengths And Weaknesses In A Job Interview / I'm Totally Fed Up With Job Hunting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62