Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I (11060 Views)

My Experience With Health Stream Alliance-part 3 / Health Stream Alliance / Health Stream Alliance Calling For Job Test And Oral Interview (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by ashaba86(f): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
abitime: Lmao, this is the message i received from them just yesterday "U're shortlisted 4 Oral/Written interview by 2pm, Mon 04/03/13 @ Our Branch Office: 14, Toyin St.Opp St Leos Church, Lagos. Call 08091829040 4 more"
Now take a look @ d invitation text above d name of d coy did not even appear, which shows that they r hiding their identity. so i went ahead to call their number but no response. Today i went to d place & guess what; on top of d attendance register i saw Health Stream Alliance. My pple I TOOK OFF
They sent me the same text, i was so happy but after seeing all these comment about them, nothing will take my legs there.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by sunnyeaglez73: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
@ashaba86: well u r luck u got d info on tym. dey r scamers bad 1, check d next news about dem HSA d fact abt dem
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by Dudecollins(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
cheesy Can't just help but laughed while I was still dia victim n I got to knw what they re up to by visiting dis trend. I just walked out of dia yeye interview couple of minutes ago. Stupid idiots!!! Mtcheew! Their Bleep up should b treated one day.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by kingdamix(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2013
sunnyeaglez73: @ashaba86: well u r luck u got d info on tym. dey r scamers bad 1, check d next news about dem HSA d fact abt dem

Post the link to the next news for everybody to see or I'm gonna have to drop the pt2
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by sunnyeaglez73: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
kingdamix:

Post the link to the next news for everybody to see or I'm gonna have to drop the pt2

Dis d link: jobs/vacancies: health stream alliance: the true fact about dem part2; are they scamers? yes!
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by mdjo9(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
http://hsa.gnbo.com.ng/

I think they have a website now.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by Bosun5: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
PLEASE BEWARE !!!These are the signs you need to watch out for! Can`t imagine the crowd I saw in their Toyin "office" this morning, an old man security will check your mobile set to ascertain that truly you are invited for the interview,well security conscious you will say, to an extent,but to me it`s abnormal. Secondly, you will write your names, your mobile phone numbers and "HR number". Don`t they have your details before you are invited and why must you write their "HR" number? Checked the sheet of paper meant for this purpose,though the other side with their letter head boldly written on top(Health Stream Alliance), given to write details, I hardly found any 2 same mobile numbers under the "HR" column, at least 12 people have written their names on the paper, but still no one resemble/tally with each other. I asked myself, how many "HR" do this "company" have? Even Chevron, MTN, EMTS don`t have up to these. As if these were not enough, we were informed to enter a "hall" and here comes one young man who later introduced himself as... sorry my mind was not there again, but only to satisfy my curiosity. He briefly introduced himself and the Coy`s name and objectives, then a paper with Coy`s letter head served on all there present, "aptitude test" of 15mins, glanced through the paper, some of what you have there is What is financial freedom? What is meant to be proactive? not too sure of but read something like this, What is the difference between success and failure? and so on. At this junction, I concluded within myself what the potential Coy might offer/up to! I took to my heel immediately before another sign will unfold. But wait a moment! I left my residence here in Lagos 5:00am to get their by 8:10am, though the interview slated for 9:00am, while I was angry within myself the stress and the journey,I overheard a guy said "had I known is this rubbish I wouldn`t have left Asaba last night". I feel for the guy when he said he got the SMS yesterday afternoon but there is nothing I could do than to leave and catch up with my already abandoned daily functions waiting for me already.
NIGERIA AND THE RATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT! MY PEOPLE,PLEASE BE CONTENTED WITH WHERE YOU ARE AT LEAST FOR NOW WHILE YOU GET BETTER OFFER FROM WHO KNOWS WHO AND WHEN!!! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!

Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by flexxee(m): 10:43am On Sep 18, 2013
I was a victim once @ their egbeda, Lagos branch. I was deceived into paying #8,500. As if that was nt enof they started requesting for another 60k b4 dey would giv me their GNLD drugs to start selling.
Run for them o. dey are job scammers & thieves. I later made trouble wit dem b4 dey refunded only 6k from my 8500k..
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by flexxee(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2013
Another one is Royalcon. same of the same with HSA and wellness.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
`Bosun:
PLEASE BEWARE !!!These are the signs you need to watch out for! Can`t imagine the crowd I saw in their Toyin "office" this morning, an old man security will check your mobile set to ascertain that truly you are invited for the interview,well security conscious you will say, to an extent,but to me it`s abnormal. Secondly, you will write your names, your mobile phone numbers and "HR number". Don`t they have your details before you are invited and why must you write their "HR" number? Checked the sheet of paper meant for this purpose,though the other side with their letter head boldly written on top(Health Stream Alliance), given to write details, I hardly found any 2 same mobile numbers under the "HR" column, at least 12 people have written their names on the paper, but still no one resemble/tally with each other. I asked myself, how many "HR" do this "company" have? Even Chevron, MTN, EMTS don`t have up to these. As if these were not enough, we were informed to enter a "hall" and here comes one young man who later introduced himself as... sorry my mind was not there again, but only to satisfy my curiosity. He briefly introduced himself and the Coy`s name and objectives, then a paper with Coy`s letter head served on all there present, "aptitude test" of 15mins, glanced through the paper, some of what you have there is What is financial freedom? What is meant to be proactive? not too sure of but read something like this, What is the difference between success and failure? and so on. At this junction, I concluded within myself what the potential Coy might offer/up to! I took to my heel immediately before another sign will unfold. But wait a moment! I left my residence here in Lagos 5:00am to get their by 8:10am, though the interview slated for 9:00am, while I was angry within myself the stress and the journey,I overheard a guy said "had I known is this rubbish I wouldn`t have left Asaba last night". I feel for the guy when he said he got the SMS yesterday afternoon but there is nothing I could do than to leave and catch up with my already abandoned daily functions waiting for me already.
NIGERIA AND THE RATE OF UNEMPLOYMENT! MY PEOPLE,PLEASE BE CONTENTED WITH WHERE YOU ARE AT LEAST FOR NOW WHILE YOU GET BETTER OFFER FROM WHO KNOWS WHO AND WHEN!!! A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!

Exactly has you have narrated that is how they did to me on 07/01/2014...they were just talking stories from about 9.45am till 12pm when i just got annoyed and left.
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by seun0622(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chei , e be like say this HSA people don spread their wings o.
I was also invited for a test and interview some months back at toyin street ikeja.
After drying our heads in the sun for about 30mins, there were certain things I noticed.

They were extremely arrogant in their approach to everything. Imagine a guy called chijioke dressed in one aboki styled suit shouting and ordering people around like he wanted while assigning us to our respective seats. In fact I would have left that moment but something in me told me to wait and see the unfolding cinema to the end.

When they called their oga (abimbola shakirat) to come forward for the lecture, I was expecting to see an excuisite and elegant lady with that touch of class but lo and behold, in my honest assessment, everything she was putting on were clasical grade B okrika bend down wears picked from katangwa, from her top to skirt to her shoes but she claims she earns 600k every month. See me see trouble.

Throughout her very boring and boastful lecture which lasted for more than an hour, I was able to pick about 47 grammatical blunders in her speech. Lol

When she finally ended her lectures , she told us to pay 8500 each for registration that was when I noticed something strange.

Out of about 100 of us in the borrowed sitting room of the residential appartment only five people decided to pay the 8500 but after carefully studying those 5 people , I realised that 3 of them were even members of health stream alliance then I realised the whole scenario was a real set up.

As I angrily exitted the door and I looked back, I saw so many angry faces storming out of the venue.
What a wase of time!

Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by obinna002: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
LOL
seun0622: Chei , e be like say this HSA people don spread their wings o.
I was also invited for a test and interview some months back at toyin street ikeja.
After drying our heads in the sun for about 30mins, there were certain things I noticed.

They were extremely arrogant in their approach to everything. Imagine a guy called chijioke dressed in one aboki styled suit shouting and ordering people around like he wanted while assigning us to our respective seats. In fact I would have left that moment but something in me told me to wait and see the unfolding cinema to the end.

When they called their oga (abimbola shakirat) to come forward for the lecture, I was expecting to see an excuisite and elegant lady with that touch of class but lo and behold, in my honest assessment, everything she was putting on were clasical grade B okrika bend down wears picked from katangwa, from her top to skirt to her shoes but she claims she earns 600k every month. See me see trouble.

Throughout her very boring and boastful lecture which lasted for more than an hour, I was able to pick about 47 grammatical blunders in her speech. Lol

When she finally ended her lectures , she told us to pay 8500 each for registration that was when I noticed something strange.

Out of about 100 of us in the borrowed sitting room of the residential appartment only five people decided to pay the 8500 but after carefully studying those 5 people , I realised that 3 of them were even members of health stream alliance then I realised the whole scenario was a real set up.

As I angrily exitted the door and I looked back, I saw so many angry faces storming out of the venue.
What a wase of time!
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by MaggiT: 6:30pm On May 18, 2015
Hmmm...may God save us o. I also received an invite frm d company lik 3 times...They no longer bear that name again o. The msg they sent was from Blue Shield Resources and getting there they said they have changed their name to Multi Stream Golden Resources and the new registration fee is now #9800.00 and the minimum accepted deposit is #1000.00 to balance up on the training day and we couldnt even ask questions...it is well o
Re: My Experience With Health Stream Alliance (HSA) Part I by ruqoyah26(f): 8:44pm On May 18, 2015
They just they punish unemployed graduate. Have once fell into their trap wn i was abt to go for NYSC . I received their test to come for interview d following day at Lamlat building opposite MRS filling station, Gbagi, Ibadan which i risk my life to Ibadan on d day i got the test. I left Ogbomoso for Ibadan around 7pm and i got to Ibadan around 9pm cos of d useless interview by d foolish health alliance led by dis Shakirah...

Lagos Job Of N50,000 Or Ibadan Job Of N50,000 / . / How To Present Your Strengths And Weaknesses In A Job Interview