Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet (39910 Views)

Outrage As Ex-OAU Male Student Transforms To Woman - The SUN / Knot His Tie And Tie Your Knot Wrapper Better / Celebrity Wardrobe: The Rapper In Wrapper: Sasha P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Solozzo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
The behavior of the students and security guards in making fun and bashing this student indicated that many of them are unaware of our traditional dressing. Many southern nigerian tribes tie wrapper as traditional wear. The only thing is the men tie the wraper in a different pattern from the women. The so called men's traditional dress of nowaddays involving trousers, were actually gerived from Arabian islamic clothing and European pajamas.

See pictures of Isoko men on wrapper as traditional attire; click the following link
https://www.google.com/search?q=Isoko+traditional+wear&hl=en&client=safari&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=I1UxUZDqE6Oh0QWEmICoAg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&sout=0&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=tlYxUZHfBuTY0QX_0YDIAg#biv=i%7C21%3Bd%7CXmZq_2RvzYWccM%3A

1 Like

Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Morgan1092(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lwkmd! Mek em chop em money joor
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by saandy(f): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
No mind you b sabi boi atleast u gat ya 2ok on point noni
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by 190theclown: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Bryancrox(m): 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Why i like this kin people dey nor dey qet qirlfriend...Ni be say dat 20k he qo use am treat himsef o(BLOOD MONEY)
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Nosyke(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
I don't see anything criminal in what the boy did, why would the school security try to arrest/assault him? If anything the guy should be commended for originality, after all in the olden days, Igbo men tiee wrapper.
Thumbs up for the dude joor, 20K no be beans
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by juninho(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dis is nothing. UNIBEN hall 3 'Aros' used to wear boxers only to female hostel

3 Likes

Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
SimonAndal: ILLUMATI SENT GUY WITH ILLUMATI DRESS. WILL ROT LIKE OBAMA SOUL MICROCHIP IN FIRE OF LOVE ORE WITH EARTH SOUL HUMAN FOR SEXY LIFE.

Really Dude? shocked
And on every thread?
What exactly are you trying to communicate?
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by ozodigboo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
the_ripper: 100k sef, I no get the liver o.
I bet you were never broke as a student - otherwise you would'nt have said this.
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by phlame(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
SimonAndal: ILLUMATI SENT GUY WITH ILLUMATI DRESS. WILL ROT LIKE OBAMA SOUL MICROCHIP IN FIRE OF LOVE ORE WITH EARTH SOUL HUMAN FOR SEXY LIFE.

undecided You need medical attention.
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by MsPweshy(f): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Are you ok?..ur talking ba_bash
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by onila(f): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
free2ryhme: my ibo brodas and money sef ...looool

orisirisi grin
grin grin
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Mavor: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
free2ryhme: my ibo brodas and money sef ...looool

orisirisi grin
Must people like you always say stupid things like this?
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
na small small e dey take start, small time u go begin dey chop paper n leaves, dey keep una village market clean. Quit weed!

7 Likes

Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Jarus(m): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
This is not beyond Awo boys in OAU
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Francheezy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
the SECURITIES are VERY MAD
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by MsPweshy(f): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sure say em go school? All this waterside boys sef.
chucky234: Where this mumu dey always from comot enter NL,I sure say you possessed with demons grandpapa wey dem call lucifer
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by tyson99(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hackin: na small small e dey take start, small time u go begin dey chop paper n leaves, dey keep una village market clean. Quit weed!

No kill me with laff abeg
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by jeffizy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
ah! Ah! Simon na correct guy as i know o. Bt he made a mistake of mixing sabrina and dogoyaro leaf to drink. Lol
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Egbagirl(f): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
BodyKiss:

I hate over sabi attitude, and you've got one. Crappy you.

How is what I said over sabi? Pls explain o. You can't say "crappy you" and not explain. I made a statement and if you disagree, no problem. State your own reply to what I said and leave my attitude out of it. Let have a discussion that is not personal.
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by ChineduElem: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
IDIOT!! US HALF OF D MONEY GO TREAT URSELF.
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by ManTiger(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Naija shaar...
You wear wrapper go school and dem wan plank you just like aluu 4.
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by damola311: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2013

Yọũ Νσ read the topic?.....or is it compulsory you comment?.......oh boy! Grow up oo.....
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lol...
buh dis simon dude sha.. Smh. Ikong ekpo..
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by ChineduElem: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
IDIOT!! USE HALF OF D MONEY GO TREAT URSELF.
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by ManTiger(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
Wonder why i earn myself a title of "Senator Iro Slender" during my rain days in Awo Blk 4 room 112.
Baba Aribido for blk 6 self no get my swag!
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by dash97: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
i remember i did something like this during my skool days
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Zamizoni(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2013

BROS YOU DON TAKE YOUR EVENING MEDICINE?
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by damola311: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Dude I'm 17. WTF d'ya expect?

Being 17 mean you should be brainless........i see!!!....you be great BOLO
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Isn't that how old men in nollywood movies dress undecided

Btw, ol'boy looks like a faggit... grin
Re: Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet by yvonnechi(f): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
DUMB STATEMENT....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection / Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.