Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat (10894 Views)

Destination Abuja: Explore Nigeria’s Scenic Seat Of Power / What The Average Americans Really Know About Nigeria/africa / Kampala: The Heartbeat Of Booming Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by djeezy(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2013
Nice locations and resorts. But still we have more dirty places than beautiful places. We should try and make our nation a paradise in lieu of running to foreign land.

1 Like

Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by collins123(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2013
What's it with mostly white people pictures?

Delusions of grandeur
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by mankand(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2013
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA
I LOVE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by justwise(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2013
collins123: What's it with mostly white people pictures?

Delusions of grandeur

What is wrong with that?

3 Likes

Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by toshacer: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2013
Some people ask questions a kid should not ask. You want to know if they made it back to their country safe. No, they all died because they came to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by PapaBrowne(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2013
Nice beautiful pictures. Amazing how we Nigerians don't go to all these places. Na only oyinbo I dey see for the pictures!
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by Sammiejo: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2013
Yankari has really being upgraded, but for Boko things....
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2013
I wouldn't recommend anyone going to Yankari game reserve in Bauchi state...due to security issue in the North. Just my opinion..
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by idrisjunior(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2013
Lovely Scenery... Naija Fine oo
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Guapo thanks for the uploads! Can you by chance tell whether yankari game reserve is safe for visitation this period given the height of insecurity in the north? Really would love to vacation there with my fiancee.
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by outrage: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Spent 6years in Bauchi and I never went to yankari, I can't believe that its that beautiful..

But this pictures are as far back as '08 and '09, definately they have reduced in quality.
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by olu4life(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2013
Wooooowwww,never knew Yankari Game Reserve was this beautiful ooo. Chai,but boko don spoil show o. Wish i could pay a visit
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by Afolayinka(f): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2013
I luv my country. So lovely

1 Like

Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by PastorOluT(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2013
God help our ministry of culture and tradition, no awareness at all.

Many Nigerians travel out for vacation without even noticing what is in the country, yet we have places like this. If one did not post this i will not know we have places like this in Nigeria.

God save us from greed.

2 Likes

Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by chriskwaku: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2013
Wow ! Nice places
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by EzePromoe: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by outrage: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2013
engineerd: I wouldn't recommend anyone going to Yankari game reserve in Bauchi state...due to security issue in the North. Just my opinion..
How can you advice when you haven't been there.. Smh, just pathetic
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by Evestar200(f): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2013
NIGERIA IS BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by abbk000: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2013
9ja fine Ooooo!!!
Make we no de waste time abroad. See as Oyibo dey come our country come enjoy, but all of us wan run angry
[color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by victokafor(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2013
u see!!! we that God had blessed with abundance of these natural site do not create time for recreational or vacation holidays instead we work and work and work all the year round only for the whites to come and enjoy nature.... God will help us..
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by alanmwene: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2013
I see only whites after whites enjoying themselves! Do the average nigerians enjoy their own country?
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by vizboy(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2013
nice view would love to visit those places
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by hardbody: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2013
The issue here is not that many Nigerians are not aware of the existence of these scenic beauties, its just a mentality thing. I told a colleague i was going to the Calabar cultural festival in december and will from there explore Northern Cross River and then go up to Obudu Cattle Ranch. After calculating the costs, he told me it is cheaper to go to SA or better still go to the UK. And his reason? It is more prestigious to say i travelled abroad than i was in Nigeria touring locations. I shook my head in disbelief and reminded him that it was not new to me travelling out, but i needed to know a lot more of my country and also plan on doing some African countries in months to come.

Sadly, we do not appreciate what we have, we only beam our searchlight on the negative sides and escalate every issue that is not palatable thus making it sound as if we are the only nation that is backward.

Granted there is corruption, avarice, cupidity, unwholesome dirty environments, but so also you have them elsewhere in various dimensions and sizes, when we start appreciating our own, the rest of the world will respect us some more.

4 Likes

Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by Adnroid: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
Very nice collection of pictures, well done and much appreciated.
Re: Explore Nigeria- Africa's Heartbeat by Chillypelly(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
The images you saw are just a mimic of the rest. Find more about the rolling hills of obudu, oguta wonderlake, ogbunike cave, games reserve in taraba, manbila plateau in adamawa. Beautiful, undulating and revealing... Nigeria is really a tourism hub ready to explode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DV Lottery 2008: Banned From US For 'Falsified' WAEC Results / Kindly Share Your Late Night Driving Experience Here / Speeding Driver Kills Siblings In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.