Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! (13669 Views)

Tansian University(school Of Economics) Has Relocated To Its Umunya Main Campus / NUC Suspends Caritas, Lead City & Tansian Universities' Licenses / Admissions in Tansian University Umunya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by Terry1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2008
TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, UMUNYA, ANAMBRA STATE was given a licence by the NUC and approved on the 2nd of May 2007 and its now in action, no turning back.
Woe to those who were thinking it will not progress.
We now have our JAMB admission letters which are supposed to be offered to every undergraduate in the nigerian university.
If I may ask, which other nigerian university undergraduate student will boast of the JAMB admission letter at this early hours of 2007/2008 session?
Its very impossible.
Thanks to our Founder and Pro-Chancellor MSGNR. DR. J.B. AKAM.

Any criticism please?, tongue
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by echezz: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2008
Terry, what's this post supposed to mean? An advertisement of some new secondary school in town? I thought you should have waited and prayed for accreditation of your courses of study before comming to shout on top of your voice about admission letter. I'm sure the 'school' is your last resort when all hope was lost
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by chidipupay(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2008
when universities are talkin tansian or jackie san too is talking. higer secondary school dat has only 500 student
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by Terry1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2008
That is why wise people are seperated from unwise people. Talking of accreditation, let me tell you my dear echezz (thomas), we've passed the level. ha ha ha, all our courses not less than 20 are accredited.

Then talkin of last resort, go to BIU BENIN and ask them, they will tell you that i was offered an admission in INTERNATIONAL STUDIES AND DIPLOMACY, the name is TUMEUN TERUNGWA JOHN and then to university of Mkar in Benue State, i was offered Business Management too, make enquires and get back to me, my number is 08066745471.

I'm sure you are rotting at home that is why you are jealous hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA,
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by echezz: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2008
Terry its like nobody has heard about your 'school' in this whole forum. I was wondering why the thing is so dry. Anyway, I don't say what I don't know. I come from Anambra state and I know the SCHOOLS there. Believe me, your school is actually a last resort when it comes to choices. You talk about Unizik, ANSU, Madonna, Okopoly, even Nwafo Orizu before you considering your 'school' when all hope is lost.
I'm not discouraging you though but you were shouting on top of you voice as if you are in Oxford.
Talking about rotting at home, that was interesting. I was a student of NAU; i did my Diploma there and I know the bush your school is located along Enugu Onitsha express way. I guess you are reading me from Awka now.
It may also interest you to know that I am a law student in the University of Jos, if you doubt you can check me out at mogboe@unijos.edu.ng or better still at www.unijos.edu.ng. That is if you will still have time, you may not get okada back to your village community secondary school.
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by Terry1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2008
@echezz
I don't blame you that much; I blame the kind of students our universities are bringing up these days. It is a surprise that you are a Nigerian university student and you are making reference to Oxford instead of UNIJOS where you claim to be a student, or any other Nigerian university, meaning you don't hold any university in Nigeria, even your school (UNIJOS) on a high esteem, you are rather praising a place that you haven't even seen (Oxford).

Anambra State is your state and you don't even know anything about the state, instead, someone from Benue State (I) is telling you about your state, nothing of that sought will ever happen to me in my life time. I know all the Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, Schools of Nursing and Midwifery etc in Benue State including the new once namely: University of Mkar, Mkar (licensed in 2005), Apa State Unversity yet to be licensed) North Central University (yet to be licensed) etc.

And you do not know that a university like Tansian University was licensed by the NUC on the 2nd of May, 2007, took off at its satellite campus in Oba, Idemilli-South Local Govt. Area of Anambra State and will even graduate her first set in 2010. If I were you, I would’ve quietly went online (e.g. checked NUC’s Website, Google etc) or asked questions to know about Tansian University and even the latest developments in my state rather than criticize what I don’t even know is existing.

And you think everybody on this great forum should clap for you and even follow your example by been ignorant of the developments in his or her own state or country. And criticizing what he or she does not know? That is where you are wrong! Not everyone on this forum got a diploma in - - - from NAU and is studying law in UNIJOS and making reference to Oxford.

Finally, if you can refer to all the new Universities in Nigeria and beyond as a ‘last resort’ then actually, you are a disappointment to yourself, UNIJOS, Nairaland and your state.
I will have you know that University of Jos or even your great Oxford started just like Tansian University.
I am ashamed that someone with a Diploma in - - - - - from NAU and a lawyer to be in ‘God knows when’ number of years does not even know anything about his state because he is in Jos reading law. I wonder what will happen if you cross the Nigerian borders, you might even forget that you are from Anambra State yourself or even Nigeria.

MY CONTACT

Postal Address: JOHN TERUNGWA TUMEUN,
Department of Mass Communication,
TANSIAN UNIVERSITY, UMUNYA
Oba Campus,
P. O. Box, 375,
Anambra State.

Phone: 08066745471
Email: xplendor@yahoo.com
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by danfido(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2008
I'm sorry, did I just say 'jobless people?'
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by Dclique(m): 2:06am On Oct 09, 2008
Terry are the admission forms stil on sale, lets chat more, EBUXS@YAHOO.COM
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by Ezinwannem: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2008
na wahhh ooo, wat is going on here,
@Terry, ma cuzzin is at da campus at Oba doing International relations
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by ElosAgos(m): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2008
Great Nigerian Students

[size=14pt][center]GREAT[/center][/size]
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
too expensive
Re: Tansian University, Umunya, Anambra State On Top! by Vanny123: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2009
My friend in Economics final year told her dad that they re paying N7,500 for assignment on each of the 8 courses. I decided to confirm how possible it is though i know the school is expensive. Terry pls reply

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Professors Per State In Nigeria. NUC / Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships (Nigerians Inclusive) / ASUU Silent On Meeting To Consider Fg’s Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.