Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom (23935 Views)

Bank Error Makes A US Man The World First Ever Trillionaire / US Man Wrestles Enormous Python In Florida. A State Record / Massive Sinkhole In China Swallows Building(video And Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by zenatta: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
tchidi: Make una leave Simon Andal alone oº°˚! He's just having fun.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

...maybe, but methinks he likes being quoted countless times so I'm off his matter. He is doing it on purpose, Nairaland popularity is a must. Oh well!
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Smooyis: The questions many of us should have asked is, what is a sinkhole? How was it possible for the room to just cave in like that? Let's be reasonable. It is not a must to comment on every thread. You should be humble to stay off when u do not have enough knowledge rather than just writing nonsense!
Well said!

2 Likes

Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by manny4life(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
The thought of wishing someone dead and you call you're self a christian is highly pitiful. If I were to follow your religion and I saw your statement, the next time you come to my house and want to preach the word, I will use hot water to bath you and broom to sweep you out. This is so not christ-like, CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

2 Likes

Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
dadicvila: what's wrong with christmas tree??no be today I know say U̶̲̥̅̊ don mad sha
ITS IDOL WORSHIP. THOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP IDOLS. ITS THE WORSHIP OF NIMROD THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN KING. SEE A LOT OF YOU PEOPLE DO THINGS WITHOUT KNOWING THE MEANING BEHIND WHAT YOU ARE DOING. THE LORD WILL PUT YOU TO DEATH IF YOU KEEP BEING SIMPLE. SCRIPTURE SAYS MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. OH YE SIMPLE ONES HOW LONG WILL YE REMAIN SIMPLE ?
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by manny4life(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
obadiah777: ITS IDOL WORSHIP. THOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP IDOLS. ITS THE WORSHIP OF NIMROD THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN KING. SEE A LOT OF YOU PEOPLE DO THINGS WITHOUT KNOWING THE MEANING BEHIND WHAT YOU ARE DOING. THE LORD WILL PUT YOU TO DEATH IF YOU KEEP BEING SIMPLE. SCRIPTURE SAYS MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. OH YE SIMPLE ONES HOW LONG WILL YE REMAIN SIMPLE ?

How is it idol worship? They don't worship nor adore the tree, in fact, where I live, the streets still has xmas lights. On my way to work in DC, on Connecticut Avenue, by the 1000 block, the street still has street lights, and many other places, what do you make of that?
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Vanneni: You're not a Christian.
NOPE I AM NOT.
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
obadiah777: NOPE I AM NOT.
Ok.
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
SimonAndal: ILLUMATI HAVE COME FOR THEIR PROPERTY. THE EARTH SOUL HUMAN THAT SIGNED UP FOR TESTING WITH OBAMA SOUL MICROCHIP. IT IS A SEXY PITY TO BE BURN IN FIRE OF LOVE ORE. SORRY.

do you even know what the "Illuminati" is?

some people..smh.
this r3tarded trend used to be funny now it's beyond annoying.
Re: US Man Swallowed By Sinkhole Under His Bedroom by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
Obadia which God or god do you worship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video) / Burundi President To Fire All Married Government Officials With Side-chicks / Coup Fails In Guinea Bissau: President Embalo Says Situation Under Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.