Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Need A Girl I Can Talk To - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Girl I Can Talk To (1807 Views)

My Ex Won't Talk To Me / I Need A Friend I Can Talk To. / Need Someone I Can Talk To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Girl I Can Talk To by Gtunery: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2008
Hi, I'm an introvert, I dont really have friends. My girl friend for many years just left me because her parents dont like the fact that I am yoruba and she's ibo. It's been a week since she's gone after about 2 years of fighting, she said it's a battle we cant win. I'm a fighter but she's not, this is about the 8th time she's pulled, she's grown weak and I dont blame her, her whole family is against it. I'm lonely and I have occupied my time with work, embarassed oh poor me

Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2008
try me
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by LadieSeun(f): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2008
i can be a frnd! wink
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by onizzy: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2008
crysorry oh!
dis luv?
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by LadieSeun(f): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2008
@onizzy
u r a male or female?
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by jjerico(m): 2:07am On Mar 20, 2008
[b][/b]anybody there? my name is Eric and am new to the forum
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by jaymes(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2008
just think that u should be strong at this time, there a lot of beautiful Nigerian girls around, just pick one!
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by Gtunery: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2008
thanks alot, I wish it was that easy to just pick like that, thanks once again
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by Easybaby(f): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2008
I wish it was that easy

sad angry.
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by kalmebad(f): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2008
sad sad When will some parents stop interfering in a matter that has to do with heart/feelings of there children?
May God deliver them
I dont kwn if ur coming here to look for a girl is d best option
Just keep ur heart open,u will definitely find another love someday, matter of time and patient,do not be in a hurry. goodluck
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by onizzy: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2008
@ ladieseun im a girl like u
d guy dat says y do parents interfer
i dont blame parents for inteferrin
look u guys re too unserious nowadays
so mum n dad just has 2 really loook out for us
doing wat de feel is best
most of d time of our parents re now lookin,
u guys will just b playin "d game"
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by lincoln3(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2008
gtunery is this your style of deceiving another lady u ar a liar.
LADIES BEWARE
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by jumoke5: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2008
LINCOLN3, pls tell us more.
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by kenniebaby(f): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
life goes on,if an ibo girl dose not want u i thnk a yoruba shld wnt u,come to thnk of it u re not bad looking but i thnk u shld ave learnt ur lesson so look very well before u leap so that u wont make a mistake of dating som1 dat wont luv u enuf to marry u despite the tribe differences again,anyway i wish u luck and the best of God.
i can be a frend.
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by onyekang1(f): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2008
lincoln3:

gtunery is this your style of deceiving another lady u ar a liar.
LADIES BEWARE
is there something we should know abt? spit it out
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by DOYINDARA(f): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2008
sorry oh bros . love stinks sad sad sad
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by dreeldee: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2008
DOYINDARA:

sorry oh bros . love stinks sad sad sad

it sure does with all you bitches out there! angry
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2008
Dreeldee, u aiit?
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by FactorChic(f): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2008
onizzy:

@ ladieseun im a girl like u
d guy that says y do parents interfer
i don't blame parents for inteferrin
look u guys re too unserious nowadays
so mum n dad just has 2 really loook out for us
doing what de feel is best
most of d time of our parents re now lookin,
u guys will just b playin "d game"

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? shocked angry angry
I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH WHAT U JUST SAID! So are ur parents going to marry the guy or is it u? dem go con live with the guy abi na u go live with am? HISS!!!

@ Poster
I hope u find what u're looking for, Love can be a b!tch sometimes, but just be patient, in d long run, it'll be worthwhile.
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by FactorChic(f): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2008
Just for d record, u take style fine o cheesy cheesy cheesy
 *he smiles*

LMAO! I slay me! cheesy cheesy
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by SamMilla1(m): 3:24am On Mar 29, 2008
@poster, look at the way everybody is symperthizing with able bodied young man like you
People will think you lost someone to death,  then you put on your best coat, put your two hands inside pocket to tell us you are a very shy person, the day u snapped this picture, was there no woman there? next time you want to post a thread here, put the picture you snatched with your car, then tell us you don't know where to buy fuel.well i will advice you to go to ,mile 2 and stand there, you will find a woman and remember to ask her where she come from, big for nothing
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by dreeldee: 4:27am On Mar 29, 2008
SAM MILLA:

@poster, look at the way everybody is symperthizing with able bodied young man like you
People will think you lost someone to death,  then you put on your best coat, put your two hands inside pocket to tell us you are a very shy person, the day u snapped this picture, was there no woman there? next time you want to post a thread here, put the picture you snatched with your car, then tell us you don't know where to buy fuel.well i will advice you to go to ,mile 2 and stand there, you will find a woman and remember to ask her where she come from, big for nothing
LMAO grin grin grin grin

morenike09:

Dreeldee, u aiit?

yeah i'm cool baby, where have you been?
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by HRhotness(f): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2008
SAM MILLA:

People will think you lost someone to death, then you put on your best coat, put your two hands inside pocket to tell us you are a very shy person, the day u snapped this picture, was there no woman there? next time you want to post a thread here, put the picture you snatched with your car, then tell us you don't know where to buy fuel.well i will advice you to go to ,mile 2 and stand there, you will find a woman and remember to ask her where she come from, big for nothing

LMAO
see beef!
me thinks someones a lil jealous!
if e dey pain u, u too start ur own thread and post a pic of u wearing suit. its not hard cheesy
Abeg leave d guy jo, everybody dey talk where dey pain them wink
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by delib: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2008
SAM MILLA:

People will think you lost someone to death, then you put on your best coat, put your two hands inside pocket to tell us you are a very shy person, the day u snapped this picture, was there no woman there? next time you want to post a thread here, put the picture you snatched with your car, then tell us you don't know where to buy fuel.well i will advice you to go to ,mile 2 and stand there, you will find a woman and remember to ask her where she come from, big for nothing
SAM am here on guards from KUVUKI in ur support
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by techzone: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2008
Chat 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Hundreds of users online right now

visit --> www. and sign up
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by SamMilla1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2008
HR.hotness:

LMAO
see beef!
me thinks someones a little jealous!
if e dey pain u, u too start your own thread and post a pic of u wearing suit. its not hard cheesy
Abeg leave d guy jo, everybody dey talk where dey pain them wink

@HR.hotness
== Jealous of what, me, i am not jealous at all at all. just that my guy use style say im be shy person, ,.ask your self if shy people dey show picture.

delib:

SAM am here on guards from KUVUKI in your support

well done delib, we will meet back in kuvuki kingdom
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by holythug(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2008
so sam milla don dey branch kuvuki
in GOD boobies we trust
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by oziomatv(m): 1:39pm On Mar 29, 2008
You're handsome and knows how to dress as a gentleman. I love your looks,
But the issue is,  may looking at your picture it tells me a lot about you, , you're a FLIRT bYour tribe has nothing to do with this since no girl can bet to loose a handsome charming young man standing in front of her with a love
 post.
Stick on one particular girl and you'll find out that, it's not a question of Yoruba/ IGBO.
 when we want to deceive women we start crying of loneliness and heartbreaking, the tricks do work but for how long?
 Attaching your romantic picture with a dim eyes backed up with a sexy smile is a way of opening doors for girls to come and play 
 game as usual. AS an older brother open your heart only for one particular girl, you'll not be like this in the next 10yrs we do
  fade.
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by SamMilla1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2008
holythug:

so sam milla don dey branch kuvuki
in GOD boobies we trust

HOLYTHUG, i just come look around here ooh, na someone drag me come, I will apologise when i get back to base, The great KUVUKI KINGDOM.
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by innogah(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2008
See, friend u ve have talk to many girls but in a respective ways to get to know them before u can choose the one that u think have plenty common sense and the reasonabilty of ur level. There's nothing as mrs right or mr right as people think. It's only when u ve come to like and accept someone the way they re, that both of u can walk together towards perfection.
But know that who's for u will never miss u.
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by holythug(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2008

oh sam enjoy
Re: Need A Girl I Can Talk To by laji(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2008
Hey u cute,,i wish u all d best!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Real Man For Date / If You Are In Need Of Sugar Mummys: And Sugar Dadys Here Is Your Orpurtunity / Join The Hottest BBM Channel For Naija Teenz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.